Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, you say that: she shared her account so he can't get help... ok, this is the rule: "If you ...
Page: 10

LeoBuff

ok, you say that: she shared her account so he can't get help...

ok, this is the rule:

"If you ever shared your account with anyone else or purchased it from anyone else, you will not receive any assistance related to hacking or losing items on your account."

you'd be right, IF, she bought the premium, and some1 logged in her account and stole the trina, then yes, you'd be right that she wouldnt be able to get help...

the problem is that she DID NOT get the trina, so she didn't lose it, do understand it? so sharing account has nothing to do with it, Brainless unknown noob kid

and about that the CS saw different IPs logging in her account, you mean that people who play in different cafe's, or in different computers cant get any help from CS?...

ffs dude, you're nothing but a Loser...

I had the same problem, i was at bifrost hunting got 2x fragment of rage turn them in the chaotic genarator and got 2xbus :P
    But the bus were deleted and had 15 mil with me. I lost my money and i was in emc and i dced in maradon :S

swishersticks

I wish that SwisherSticks visit a car service and after they totaly fukup his car they tell him that they cant repair it because he shared it with other person. Anything you agree with can be taken back by court upon some circumstances. Swisher, do you know your rights baba?

LAW>TOS[/b]
    Its been said before again and again. you cant win a legal battle agisnt k2 if i am not mistaken. I tell you someone to PM about it and ask if you can win agisnt k2. pm tez

You got a good example. If i went to go get my car detailed and there TOS or what ever said i couldnt bring anyone in my car. (i.e - sit in it. joy ride. sleep. ect.) And i actually DID let people in my car and it broke down then they have the right to say. You broke our TOS we will not fix it.

You sir are trying to "play" me and i dont like that. your example trying to own me makes you look stupid.
    ok, you say that: she shared her account so he can't get help...

ok, this is the rule:

"If you ever shared your account with anyone else or purchased it from anyone else, you will not receive any assistance related to hacking or losing items on your account."

you'd be right, IF, she bought the premium, and some1 logged in her account and stole the trina, then yes, you'd be right that she wouldnt be able to get help...

the problem is that she DID NOT get the trina, so she didn't lose it, do understand it? so sharing account has nothing to do with it, Brainless unknown noob kid

and about that the CS saw different IPs logging in her account, you mean that people who play in different cafe's, or in different computers cant get any help from CS?...

ffs dude, you're nothing but a Loser...[/b]
    You have yet to get it through your croation mind. You WOULD be right but she broke the TOS. once someone has LOGGED the account other then her then she immediately gets NO help from CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Wow show more brains why dont you

Wow the technology is so good these days. if she bring this to court she would lose so very bad. K2 would look at al the IP'S and see one from argintina and from accross the world turkey. Or even brazil if she let her friends play it but then she can also say. I took trips there. But k2 can also argue. argintina IP log 8:00 a.m. and turkey IP log 8:30 a.m. Cant travel at speed of light now. If that evidence isnt enough they then can probably ask her if she can speak/write turkish or any language in the rang of the IP.

k2 Then says account has been shared/accessed by a person other then aren witch means she just broke TOS witch means She gets no customer support witch means no trina help/no help with her inventory.

case closed kktybb

SoulFamily

obviously u still didnt got it, huh?
    now u even start calling ppl brainless when ure showing in every post ure brain is being screwed.

we can see here once again u know nothing about any1. just to let u know, LeoBuff is not from croatia u deepshit. u prolly was in a party with Arenita_TR and with ure smal mind u thought its the real 1. its the same for 000000_tr, F9Dewil, F9Devil_TR and NYChris_TR

let hope genectic sience will improve faster to help u out

swishersticks

obviously u still didnt got it, huh?
    now u even start calling ppl brainless when ure showing in every post ure brain is being screwed.

we can see here once again u know nothing about any1. just to let u know, LeoBuff is not from croatia u deepshit. u prolly was in a party with Arenita_TR and with ure smal mind u thought its the real 1. its the same for 000000_tr, F9Dewil, F9Devil_TR and NYChris_TR

let hope genectic sience will improve faster to help u out[/b]
    ok where is he from then

SoulFamily

he is from brasil

he is from brasil[/b]
    Don't even argue with this retard, he doesn't seem to get the fact that he is a total hypocrite. He bought a premium for IGc, ( against TOS might i add) yet he flames for sharing an account which 75% of people on KO have done for any amounts of time. This retard cracks me up, you shouldnt argue he just makes this topic worthless.

arenita

hahahahahahahhahahahaaha, you have more enemies than k2. hahahahaahahahahahaha

arenita

I sent 2 tickets to k2, so they clear my inventory. Both tickets closed... look this answer:
    --------------------------------------------
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. During the recent patch, duplicated items, certain items obtained through unauthorized means were removed from the game as part of a process to keep the game fair for all of our players. We are aware that loss of items can be frustrating, however, in this situation we will not be offering any compensation for items removed during the last patch. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if you have any other issues or concerns and we will be happy to assist you better. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Kevin
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

ZooMZooMZooM

that sucks.. i did it and i didnt get bugged =)

didinino

there is no stronger "sentence" for u other then "You've got K2'ed nigga"

so sorry to hear that, but if i were u i would send ticket again or just go cry in ur bed for all the hours u lost in this game trying to get those items..

arenita

The funiest is that Im ONLY trying to fix those 6 slots bugued....and the innhostess too..
    I already told them I dont want the items....at least I want my char fixed

OmegaXninja

wow thats rly fuked up everytime i sent tickets i never got it replied by a guy named kevin lol but i hope you get your items back.. or at lease some of it h34r:

destroy

You got a good example. If i went to go get my car detailed and there TOS or what ever said i couldnt bring anyone in my car. (i.e - sit in it. joy ride. sleep. ect.) And i actually DID let people in my car and it broke down then they have the right to say. You broke our TOS we will not fix it.
    sed kktybb [/b]
    You simply dont wat to understand or there is something with you as person :P
    I mean that only idiot can put "you can't share your car" to the manual for all circumstances, do you understand?
    He put his car in service and they fuked it up. He have rights to get it repaired

warriorsPriest

maybe it's just the way you talk..

old saying in my language

If you go to a monkey and try to talk to him without bananas then you won't get there where you want to be...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast