Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So sad to read this . Hope they will unbug your inventory and restore (rollback) your lost items. Arenita - ...
Page: 11

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So sad to read this .
    Hope they will unbug your inventory and restore (rollback) your lost items.
    Arenita - old school gg support priest.

EEthan

SwisherSticks what the hell are u talking about?
    Im 1000% fair player, not braking any tos or what?
    Everyone at ares know me... so please dont start making a big deal where is not suposed to be. K2 bugued my account injecting an item I deserve, since it comes with the premium I paid. So its 100% entirely their fault.
    Dont add extra information that is incorrect please, cause is not the case.[/b]
    if you shared your account at all you are not supposed to recieve any customer support (not saying that you do but it is very common in ko that accounts are shared, sold, traded, given away, etc)

arenita

Thanks for the support guys...
    Still waiting to see what happens...

swishersticks

Don't even argue with this retard, he doesn't seem to get the fact that he is a total hypocrite. He bought a premium for IGc, ( against TOS might i add) yet he flames for sharing an account which 75% of people on KO have done for any amounts of time. This retard cracks me up, you shouldnt argue he just makes this topic worthless.[/b]
    Dude. Like i said you retard. I DID break TOS but i did not SEND CS tickets to k2 asking for help. Get it?
    hahahahahahahhahahahaaha, you have more enemies than k2. hahahahaahahahahahaha[/b]
    Your the one k2 hates, Sad how your clan has people talk to GM all the time and they told GM about your problem and the GM ignored it.. LoL

You simply dont wat to understand or there is something with you as person :P
    I mean that only idiot can put "you can't share your car" to the manual for all circumstances, do you understand?
    He put his car in service and they fuked it up. He have rights to get it repaired[/b]
    You obviously dont get what i was talking about
    if you shared your account at all you are not supposed to recieve any customer support (not saying that you do but it is very common in ko that accounts are shared, sold, traded, given away, etc)[/b]
    exactly.....

SoulFamily

i dont understand how a single person can be such dumb and ignorant like u are swishersticks.

Whats wrong with you?
    Kids didnt want to play with you when you were kid?
    Your mom had to put sousage over your neck so at least the dogs on the street play with you?

no1 wanna hear ure retarded opinion. get the fuck out of here, run to ure mommy and ask her for more sousage

swishersticks

i dont understand how a single person can be such dumb and ignorant like u are swishersticks.

Whats wrong with you?
    Kids didnt want to play with you when you were kid?
    Your mom had to put sousage over your neck so at least the dogs on the street play with you?

no1 wanna hear ure retarded opinion. get the fuck out of here, run to ure mommy and ask her for more sousage[/b]
    I said facts big german, She shared her account. Now she is asking for help, She should not recive any help. How is that so hard to understand?

SoulFamily

I said facts big german, She shared her account. Now she is asking for help, She should not recive any help. How is that so hard to understand?[/b]
    dont u get no1 here wanna hear ure opinion? How is that so hard to understand?

maybe it's just the way you talk..

old saying in my language

If you go to a monkey and try to talk to him without bananas then you won't get there where you want to be...[/b]

yeah what he said

u should get some bananas and send another cs ticket to k2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow that suxS

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

k2 have crap service

2 month old topic? ok bb

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011