Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol...
Page: 2

xGenAx

lol

swishersticks

I think that u have a big hate in your heart...
    And also, you are confused and mixing things.....
    but, mark me please where does it say that if I shared an account with someone in the past, I wont get my trina when I buy my prem and I dont have the right to claim for what I pay.
    Dont try to be the lawyer here, you dont have the truth.[/b]
    They have the right to give you no customer support witch means you dont get your trina.

Fact is you probably still share your character but i do know for a fact @ lvl 79 the turks was all over your character.
    Maybe even MAYBE @ lvl 80they played it. but who knows you could have changed PW on them.

How can i lie when i was partyed with your character alot?

So stop bullshitting aren.

Sidewalk

That happened to me, an d they gave me 2 trinas to make up for it.

arenita

probably shit...if u have any problem with me...dont come to show ur anger here...cause what u are saying is bullshit. So please dont fill my post with ur supositions cause are only that...

And if I paid for a service that comes with gold + trina, so I must get the service I paid. If I dont get it, cause is a defectuous service or whatever, Im 100% allowed to claim for what I pay...so please stop posting shit here...cause you have no sense on what you write.

I wouldnt have asked for support if they offered the service as they should, with the items you pay to receive.

horemor

I have sent ticket to receive trina tons of times on all my new characters. Works every time.

k2 is very good at customer support. They do the best they can do.

arko

That happened to me, an d they gave me 2 trinas to make up for it.[/b]

damn i do love compensation too

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

swishersticks do u have any proof that arenita shared her account with turks? she can speak turkish ( at least a little ) when i saw her online, she always was the same person, so the only person speaking bullshit is u.

get ur facts right pls

arenita

Yeah but anyway thats not the point... he is really angry with me for some fact I dont know :P
    Im only talking about a trina restore that fucked my account... why ppl come to speak shit on this? Dont you think I have enought to worry? what would you think if you are a fair player and for nothing you get problems ingame that are not solved?

Please be nice guys, Im getting my char stucked on holidays! and I wasnt playing at all since I didnt know if I was going to get rolled back or whatever... so please stop posting shit about me, and try to comprehend, or help...

shankster

clara got to 80 on her fucking own assclown, i leveled with her constantly, shes my babalina. :wub:

fix for clara pls

swishersticks

probably shit...if u have any problem with me...dont come to show ur anger here...cause what u are saying is bullshit. So please dont fill my post with ur supositions cause are only that...

And if I paid for a service that comes with gold + trina, so I must get the service I paid. If I dont get it, cause is a defectuous service or whatever, Im 100% allowed to claim for what I pay...so please stop posting shit here...cause you have no sense on what you write.

I wouldnt have asked for support if they offered the service as they should, with the items you pay to receive.[/b]
    I never said i didnt like you. Your right you should get your trina but then hey! YOU CANT GET CS IF YOU SHARED YOUR ACCOUNT. Get that throught your little brazilian brain.
    why would i say something and start this drama when it wasnt true? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK I DO ALL DAY IS START SHIT WITH PEOPLE I KNOW FROM IN GAME?
    Wow your so illiterate. You shared your char info. now your begging for CS. k2 needs to grow some brains.

swishersticks do u have any proof that arenita shared her account with turks? she can speak turkish ( at least a little ) when i saw her online, she always was the same person, so the only person speaking bullshit is u.

get ur facts right pls[/b]
    Oh man if i would have known this post was going to happen then i would have took SS of the character speaking fluent turkish with other turkish party members. I also would have taken SS of when i asked if that was real aren and it said no i am her friend
    but you are right camis because she knows a little turkish but she cant speak it fluent.
    clara got to 80 on her fucking own assclown, i leveled with her constantly, shes my babalina. :wub:

fix for clara pls [/b]
    Bull shit. i was in her EW partys during turk time. this was when aren had school to go to dumb ass

This char is just like mozarts. It got xped the fuck out by turks. Also it was pked the fuck out by turks
    mozart shares his info with alot of turks to

i have seen her speaking fluent turkish as well, same for portuguese and sometimes spanish and same with english, if u dont have any proof, u got no rights to say what u r saying

horemor

I never said i didnt like you. Your right you should get your trina but then hey! YOU CANT GET CS IF YOU SHARED YOUR ACCOUNT. Get that throught your little brazilian brain.
    why would i say something and start this drama when it wasnt true? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK I DO ALL DAY IS START SHIT WITH PEOPLE I KNOW FROM IN GAME?
    Wow your so illiterate. You shared your char info. now your begging for CS. k2 needs to grow some brains.
    Oh man if i would have known this post was going to happen then i would have took SS of the character speaking fluent turkish with other turkish party members. I also would have taken SS of when i asked if that was real aren and it said no i am her friend
    Bull shit. i was in her EW partys during turk time. this was when aren had school to go to dumb ass

This char is just like mozarts. It got xped the fuck out by turks. Also it was pked the fuck out by turks
    mozart shares his info with alot of turks to[/b]

thıs ıs bathhhh flame bros ım fıll the hot flame fıre

swishersticks

thıs ıs bathhhh flame bros ım fıll the hot flame fıre[/b]
    I am not flaming. Actually i was flamed first by her so called "butt" buddys

I said the facts. People hate hearing the facts. End of story

srry but fact without proof isnt a fact ^_^

anyway, clara i hope u get back ur stuff soon

swishersticks

srry but fact without proof isnt a fact ^_^

anyway, clara i hope u get back ur stuff soon[/b]
    Stop butt humping her

Hey you were in the clan she was in. Mozarts clan. you should know she shared her char also. So stop your lieing with her

Oh snap i just remember. Aren went to r2d. Maybe you wernt playing that warrior in theendless when she was still in the clan.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast