Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; srry but fact without proof isnt a fact ^_^ anyway, clara i hope u get back ur stuff soon[/b] CAMıSıTA ...
Page: 3

horemor

srry but fact without proof isnt a fact ^_^

anyway, clara i hope u get back ur stuff soon[/b]

CAMıSıTA ıN YOUR SıG NATURE YOU SAY PALATıN LVL 5X IN WOW

WOLRD OF WER CREFT ıS STUPıT GAME BRO FOR LOSER LIKE NEıGHBOR NETCAFE OWNER PLEYAR

-stupııııııııt

arenita

Yeah ofc... you look like know so much of me? Are you my fan?
    Im not brazilian, first thing. The one little brain here is you, that have enought time to post bullshit when someone shares information about a problem with k2.

Please leave my post, and dont post anymore of your shits here... I dont know you...and you dont know me either, as its visible....ppl who know me, knows Im not from brazil, and lot of stuff I wont continue writing since you are a poor guy blaming everybody here....
    Use ur time for something usefull....at least for you...or stop braking balls... to benefit others plz....

And about k2 support, if I paid for a service and the service is provided incomplete, they MUST offer support and retrieve the part missing. Im not posting my account was hacked and want my items back. Im posting that my account has duplicated items since they bugued at moment of trina inject... do you understand the diference, DUMB?

At least, they must clear my inventory, since I have 6 slots bugued I cant use... about items... its a bad lost but with time and patience I will get them back.

Ok, now that is clear, please stop posting here.... you have too much hate in your heart.... visit your psicologist...

Well, I bought gold premium for my char arenita. It came without a trina, so obviosly I sent a ticket to k2 asking them to restore it. When k2 answered me, I was online and got dc from game. When I relogued, the trina was there on my inn, but my char was bugued!!!!!
    1) I got bugued all the items I was selling at dc moment, so they are now duplicated into my inn and inventory.
    2) The money I got from sells, was wiped, so I lost both items and coins.
    3) Some uniques (sealed and unsealed items) where deleted. GM asked me if I was duping (?¿?¿?¿) and I said: brother, my ss from felankor quest got deleted too...those items are 100% legal.

So I sent tons of tickets to k2, asking them to restore my uniques and clear my inventory but still waiting.... They told me to wait until finish investigation.... which means already passed almost 1 month and I cannot do a shit with my char.... and gold prem 100% wasted.

Las ticket I sent was to ask support to only delete the 6 inventory slots that are ocupied by bugued items, I didnt ask them to investigate further, I just wanna play... but got another predefined reply telling me to wait...

Contacted GMs online but, only 1 answered me, 1 staid argueing with a clanie cause he said a badword (??¡¿?¿?¿??¿???¿) and almost all of them block pms on events...

So if any of you get prem without trina: DONT CLAIM!
    You can have your char fucked in few seconds, and a hole life to get it fixed[/b]
    I had already figured this out about 3 weeks ago. I leveled to 65 after a won bdw, got dc'ed SO SUDDENLY it was retarded, i was like ok whatever, logged back in 20% gone lvl 64 82%, my inn hostess was from 2 MONTHS before. I had given my friend a chitin +7 set which was STILL ON HIS CHARACTER, THAT WAS ALSO IN MY INN HOSTESS =( i deleted the sh1t but i forgot about a stupid +6 str set, which was duped. they are now gray in my inn hostess and on my level 46 war =/. i almost quit that day i thought i was totally fucked.

swishersticks

Yeah ofc... you look like know so much of me? Are you my fan?
    Im not brazilian, first thing. The one little brain here is you, that have enought time to post bullshit when someone shares information about a problem with k2.

Please leave my post, and dont post anymore of your shits here... I dont know you...and you dont know me either, as its visible....ppl who know me, knows Im not from brazil, and lot of stuff I wont continue writing since you are a poor guy blaming everybody here....
    Use ur time for something usefull....at least for you...or stop braking balls... to benefit others plz....

And about k2 support, if I paid for a service and the service is provided incomplete, they MUST offer support and retrieve the part missing. Im not posting my account was hacked and want my items back. Im posting that my account has duplicated items since they bugued at moment of trina inject... do you understand the diference, DUMB? Ok, now that is clear, please stop posting here.... you have too much hate in your heart.... visit your psicologist...[/b]
    Oh shit my bad
    i forgot your paruvian!
    You got screwed over with the trina. happens alot. but inorder to get it resolved you got to do it through CS. But you should lose your privleges since you share/shared your char

What dont you understand women? CS shouldnt HELP you because you broke the TOS. get it?
    Stop lieing. Because if you keep it up your going to hell. thanks!

Im not going to quit posting until you admit sharing your account

Oh shit my bad
    i forgot your paruvian!
    You got screwed over with the trina. happens alot. but inorder to get it resolved you got to do it through CS. But you should lose your privleges since you share/shared your char

What dont you understand women? CS shouldnt HELP you because you broke the TOS. get it?
    Stop lieing. Because if you keep it up your going to hell. thanks!

Im not going to quit posting until you admit sharing your account[/b]
    you sir are a retard. who gives a crap if ppl share even if this person did share? it gives them a chance to go to a place called RL for a bit :angry: and what the heck do you think you are flaming for the stupidest reason i have ever seen....... btw this really sucks and maybe if you knew anything about ko and k2, you would know that this happens all the time, people losing a lot of hard work because of a companies retardedness....

arenita

yeah... stupid ppl have no fix....
    1. get a brain plz, you are really stupid
    2. get a life, since you are a poor stupid child trying to find someone to blame on forum... its sad....

its obvious he doesnt understands cause he never lost anything without his fault. With no reason or no cause. The point here is not the TOS, dumbie... the point here is the company responsability, who harms an account doing their work.

Obs: and btw, Im not peruvian either...

swishersticks

you sir are a retard. who gives a crap if ppl share even if this person did share? it gives them a chance to go to a place called RL for a bit :angry: and what the heck do you think you are flaming for the stupidest reason i have ever seen....... btw this really sucks and maybe if you knew anything about ko and k2, you would know that this happens all the time, people losing a lot of hard work because of a companies retardedness....[/b]
    All i read was like first 2 lines and i can tell you that your stupid. What dont you get? she shared her account witch = she shouldnt get NO help. wow whos the retard?

Your name looks familar did you play ares?

2. get a life, since you are a poor stupid trying to find someone to blame on forum... its sad....[/b]
    Only stupid person here is you. Well also k2 is because they dont know your sharing account. blame on forum? whos the 1 with the post about k2? I am not blaming nothing i am stating a FACT. :lol:

2. get a life, since you are a poor stupid child trying to find someone to blame on forum... its sad....

its obvious he doesnt understands cause he never lost anything without his fault. With no reason or no cause.[/b]
    agree 100% with ya ;P stupid people really cannot be fixed. sorry for your loss man even though yours was WAY worse than mine was, i so know how u feel it sucks so bad =(

arenita

Yeah... Im only asking them to clear the bugued items...since I have them duplicated on both inventory and innhostess, and are 6 slots of things I cannot move!!!!

** Dumbie ignored **

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

srry but u are wrong, i actually were on the same clan with her and mozart, true, not playing the warrior but my own char, which i already sold long time ago, arenita isnt peruvian nor brazilian, shes argentinian ( err.. right clara? :P) also i guess u werent meaning something wrong agains peruvian ppl since im one of them.

she got screwed with trina sure, but could she ask for help at custommer support? or is because is she a woman? do u think womans doesnt have rights dont u?

and to the turk guy... get a life dude

go dupe okı

All i read was like first 2 lines and i can tell you that your stupid. What dont you get? she shared her account witch = she shouldnt get NO help. wow whos the retard?

Your name looks familar did you play ares?
    Only stupid person here is you. Well also k2 is because they dont know your sharing account. blame on forum? whos the 1 with the post about k2? I am not blaming nothing i am stating a FACT. :lol:[/b]
    OMG wow i dont know why i bother with retards sometimes, but this happened to me and it really sucks. You need to get a lot smarter..... I dont get the fact that you think that playing a game 24/7 is actually okay, lmfao. Sharing is the smart way to take things and i really wish i had someone trustable enough to play my rogue. I have to play almost all day to level, where as with 2 or 3 ppl, u dont have to be on for even 3 hours and level up quite fast. besides, like K2 acts on cares about stupid things like this, after all it is K2.

NO i did not play ares.

swishersticks

srry but u are wrong, i actually were on the same clan with her and mozart, true, not playing the warrior but my own char, which i already sold long time ago, arenita isnt peruvian nor brazilian, shes argentinian ( err.. right clara? :P) also i guess u werent meaning something wrong agains peruvian ppl since im one of them.

she got screwed with trina sure, but could she ask for help at custommer support? or is because is she a woman? do u think womans doesnt have rights dont u?

and to the turk guy... get a life dude

go dupe okı[/b]
    Sorry yes. I remember talking with a brazlian dude about aren so i just got them mixed up. i was wrong i admit. i do remember hearing many times she was argintina. I am not racist you got that correct
    no i said she dosent have the right to recieve as she has broken TOS.
    OMG wow i dont know why i bother with retards sometimes, but this happened to me and it really sucks. You need to get a lot smarter..... I dont get the fact that you think that playing a game 24/7 is actually okay, lmfao. Sharing is the smart way to take things and i really wish i had someone trustable enough to play my rogue. I have to play almost all day to level, where as with 2 or 3 ppl, u dont have to be on for even 3 hours and level up quite fast. besides, like K2 acts on cares about stupid things like this, after all it is K2.

NO i did not play ares.[/b]
    Sure it must suck but look at it this way. I am correct. She shouldnt recieve help as she broke TOS. Wow if k2 would only be better how they ran there company and actually inforce this shit. Then she would have already got the copy/pasted message all CS tickets will be ignored LOL.
    I know but its a risky thing to share. if k2 finds out. you know they will say something.

arenita

Yes he is funny...If I were crying cause of hack...ok, if I would share my account with someone I have nothing to say but....
    If the point is an account harmed cause of defect service.... Why do you asociate with another subject that has nothing to be with? LOL....

OMGGGGGGGGG DUMB PPL at night in forum!!! is a freepass for stupids?
    Brother what point you dont understand? is nothing related with sharing....

And btw.. do you know how many dupers are online? how many ppl that took advantage from ingame bugs? Ppl who paid gms to get items on their accounts? And you come to tell ME that I shouldnt receive support cause of sharing accounts? its obvious u are a poor guy, that has a noob char and has nothing to loose.... continue posting dumbie.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry yes. I remember talking with a brazlian dude about aren so i just got them mixed up. i was wrong i admit. i do remember hearing many times she was argintina. I am not racist you got that correct
    no i said she dosent have the right to recieve as she has broken TOS.

Sure it must suck but look at it this way. I am correct. She shouldnt recieve help as she broke TOS. Wow if k2 would only be better how they ran there company and actually inforce this shit. Then she would have already got the copy/pasted message all CS tickets will be ignored LOL.
    I know but its a risky thing to share. if k2 finds out. you know they will say something.[/b]
    Look dude sharing is not an offense and i dont see why you point this out. who cares if you are correct , its not like k2 even gives a crap. as long as they get their money it doesnt matter to them. they have more important things to do then focus on an account that is shared. You prolly dont know anything about K2, why do you even post.

swishersticks

Yes he is funny...If I were crying cause of hack...ok, if I would share my account with someone I have nothing to say but....
    If the point is an account harmed cause of defect service.... Why do you asociate with another subject that has nothing to be with? LOL....[/b]
    What dont you get. yes your account is fucked because of k2. But what you dont realize is you are not suppose to recieve help because you shared your char witch is AGISNT TOS! what dont you get? it means NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT <_<

Look dude sharing is not an offense and i dont see why you point this out. who cares if you are correct , its not like k2 even gives a crap. as long as they get their money it doesnt matter to them. they have more important things to do then focus on an account that is shared. You prolly dont know anything about K2, why do you even post.[/b]
    Dude your stubburn like her. She broke the rules of TOS so she should not recieve ANY help. If she does get help then congrats to her. she fooled k2

Wow both stuburn and retarted

Im poor? look at you. if you wernt so poor you would have had this solved already. i mean dam. they must hate you. Your clan talks to GM&#39;S everyday. ask beckhouse he knows because he talks to them almost every night.

What you dont get is. YOU SHARED ACCOUNT WITCH = NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. wow you are very stupid

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast