Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually sharing is an offense to k2, and if u think about it, what happend if u got a friend ...
Page: 4

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually sharing is an offense to k2, and if u think about it, what happend if u got a friend with an acc with lots of stuff, then u ask him to give that to u and u tell ur friend to send a CS ticket and ur friend says that he got hacked, k2 restore then and u got shitloads of items, if more ppl do that, k2 will broke or the game would be so unbalanced.
    sharing shouldnt be penalized, but shouldnt be abused either, xping to lvl 80 is hard and boring as hell, and if k2 really tracks the accounts and items on them they should know which items are duper, or illegaly obtained and which not.

sharing is risky but at the same time is a nice way to enjoy the game and have a nice lvled character.

edit: the bad thing of this is that is shared users dont get help from custtomer support, then why they should play the game and invest time, effort and money. i think shared accounts should get some kind of tracking... hard to do but it would be a nice way to incentivate players to keep playing with a nice support.

too bad is k2...money moves the world anyway

What dont you get. yes your account is fucked because of k2. But what you dont realize is you are not suppose to recieve help because you shared your char witch is AGISNT TOS! what dont you get? it means NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT <_<
    Dude your stubburn like her. She broke the rules of TOS so she should not recieve ANY help. If she does get help then congrats to her. she fooled k2

Wow both stuburn and retarted

Im poor? look at you. if you wernt so poor you would have had this solved already. i mean dam. they must hate you. Your clan talks to GM&#39;S everyday. ask beckhouse he knows because he talks to them almost every night.

What you dont get is. YOU SHARED ACCOUNT WITCH = NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. wow you are very stupid[/b]
    And this matters at all to the subject at hand? Why do you insist on flaming and "making your point" so much.. no one even cares?

actually sharing is an offense to k2, and if u think about it, what happend if u got a friend with an acc with lots of stuff, then u ask him to give that to u and u tell ur friend to send a CS ticket and ur friend says that he got hacked, k2 restore then and u got shitloads of items, if more ppl do that, k2 will broke or the game would be so unbalanced.
    sharing shouldnt be penalized, but shouldnt be abused either, xping to lvl 80 is hard and boring as hell, and if k2 really tracks the accounts and items on them they should know which items are duper, or illegaly obtained and which not.

sharing is risky but at the same time is a nice way to enjoy the game and have a nice lvled character[/b]
    Exactly, sharing is the easiest/funnest way to play the game. I guess it is a offense "technically" but really, do you think K2 will care?

swishersticks

sharing is risky but at the same time is a nice way to enjoy the game and have a nice lvled character.

edit: the bad thing of this is that is shared users dont get help from custtomer support, then why they should play the game and invest time, effort and money. i think shared accounts should get some kind of tracking... hard to do but it would be a nice way to incentivate players to keep playing with a nice support.

too bad is k2...money moves the world anyway[/b]
    WOW THANKS CAMISITA!!

Now translate that to aren because she dont understand english

arenita

He speaks much cause he has no knowledge of game, and what it takes to get your char equiped, and what means for a player to loose a lot of items and get no support when real TOS abusers still playing covered for their relationship with gms and k2 team.... is funny....

Its obvios he doesnt have a shit on his char, so its easy to speak.

You are not right kid. If I would brake tos, I wont get support from issues related to that brake. But if k2 doesnt give me a trina, they must restore it and... do it in a responsable way, so my account continues working...

sharing shouldnt be penalized, but shouldnt be abused either, xping to lvl 80 is hard and boring as hell, and if k2 really tracks the accounts and items on them they should know which items are duper, or illegaly obtained and which not.[/b]

WOW THANKS CAMISITA!!

Now translate that to aren because she dont understand english[/b]
    he agrees with us dude =/

arenita

LOL now Im a share abuser too?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

swishersticks

He speaks much cause he has no knowledge of game, and what it takes to get your char equiped, and what means for a player to loose a lot of items and get no support when real TOS abusers still playing covered for their relationship with gms and k2 team.... is funny....

Its obvios he doesnt have a shit on his char, so its easy to speak.

You are not right kid. If I would brake tos, I wont get support from issues related to that brake. But if k2 doesnt give me a trina, they must restore it and... do it in a responsable way, so my account continues working...[/b]
    What the hell you talking about? English please
    Admit it. you broke TOS. whos talking about the turk GM buyers? I am talking about you breaking TOS and you dont deserve geting customer support because k2&#39;s TOS says it.

ill say it again. You should get your trina. But.!!!! YOU BROKE THERE TOS WITCH MEANS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT SO THAT MEANS YOU GET NO TRINA.

Lets see if i can add up 1 word that you should know. NAO CUSTORMER SUPPORT

he agrees with us dude =/[/b]
    Dude stop acting childish and saying that i agree with that 1 statement. i agrreed with camis because he PROVED half of what i been trying to accomplish with you so called retards

err... i never said u shared/abused anything arenita, as far as i know, ur account isnt a shared one (and i can see that noone at the moment has any ss of arenita showing any kind of sharing her acoount information), even tho shared accounts shouldnt get support (im not saying ur char is shared), they actually get support, sort of.., but at least support, i really hope if someone from k2 is reading this, take my idea in consideration, since is a way to stop any kind of abuse or illegal thing, and give any kind or traking to the accounts with multiple ips.

:mellow:

arenita

And let me put this clear: my char has duplicated items. Read website: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update: Duplicating Items / Possession of duped items Items Deleted / Ban or Account termination
    determined by Lead GMs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. Ban 10 days, All suspicious items and coins are deleted

swishersticks

err... i never said u shared/abused anything arenita, as far as i know, ur account isnt a shared one (and i can see that noone at the moment has any ss of arenita showing any kind of sharing her acoount information), even tho shared accounts shouldnt get support (im not saying ur char is shared), they actually get support, sort of.., but at least support, i really hope if someone from k2 is reading this, take my idea in consideration, since is a way to stop any kind of abuse or illegal thing, and give any kind or traking to the accounts with multiple ips.

:mellow:[/b]
    Yep. i never said you agreed with me about aren. I cant submit proof. But i know its true because why would i make all this rucus? about something not true? come on now you dont see me on here everyday doing this.

And let me put this clear: my char has duplicated items. Read website: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php
    Update: Duplicating Items / Possession of duped items Items Deleted / Ban or Account termination
    determined by Lead GMs
    Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. Ban 10 days, All suspicious items and coins are deleted
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]
    You have duped Items that between you and GM/custormer support team. But what im am trying to get at is your account is/was shared so you shouldnt get customer support witch means say bye bye to your trina and help

So your in the reading mode gogo read TOS

true, i dont see u doing this with every case, but dont forget that items get wiped with no aparent reason, like this case, i know arenita farmed and got by trades all her stuff, but what would u do in the case u have a shared account, u buy trina and the next day boom, no trina, no nothing and even ur char is screwed, knowing u r a shared user, u still would ask for help even tho is against tos. noone would like to be in the situation arenita is atm, but with a company like k2 who changes their tos like underwear, dont u think is kinda harsh (idk if its the right word :P), negate some support just because a technisism?

:mellow:

swishersticks

true, i dont see u doing this with every case, but dont forget that items get wiped with no aparent reason, like this case, i know arenita farmed and got by trades all her stuff, but what would u do in the case u have a shared account, u buy trina and the next day boom, no trina, no nothing and even ur char is screwed, knowing u r a shared user, u still would ask for help even tho is against tos. noone would like to be in the situation arenita is atm, but with a company like k2 who changes their tos like underwear, dont u think is kinda harsh (idk if its the right word :P), negate some support just because a technisism?

:mellow:[/b]
    Thats all on k2 then. But if they stuck to you policy then they would enforce it even on the people who didnt babashop like you say aren didnt do that

Well man we cant change there TOS.

But yeah if iwas in her position i would ask for help. i am just saying she shouldnt recive it since she broke TOS.

thats all. and i am geting flamed for that. dam Truth does hurt to some people. and some people just dont think the truth is correct

Thats all on k2 then. But if they stuck to you policy then they would enforce it even on the people who didnt babashop like you say aren didnt do that

Well man we cant change there TOS.

But yeah if iwas in her position i would ask for help. i am just saying she shouldnt recive it since she broke TOS.

thats all. and i am geting flamed for that. dam Truth does hurt to some people. and some people just dont think the truth is correct[/b]
    you are the most idiotic person ive ever met. YOU FLAMED HER. gg smarts.

swishersticks

you are the most idiotic person ive ever met. YOU FLAMED HER. gg smarts.[/b]
    no i didnt :lol:

hey retard why dont you stick to pathos and leave ares buisness alone?

no i didnt :lol:

hey retard why dont you stick to pathos and leave ares buisness alone?[/b]
    Once again your intelligence shows, not in a good way. Maybe because this issue happens on every single server that is in this game that we call knight online ( is that too much for you to handle ? ) Yes you did flame her as i recall. Wow i know what you said better then you did.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast