Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once again your intelligence shows, not in a good way. Maybe because this issue happens on every single server that ...
Page: 5

swishersticks

Once again your intelligence shows, not in a good way. Maybe because this issue happens on every single server that is in this game that we call knight online ( is that too much for you to handle ? ) Yes you did flame her as i recall. Wow i know what you said better then you did.[/b]
    Ok show me where i did flame her

Now. Calling someone a retard is NOT a flame. *qoute from a mod*

They have the right to give you no customer support witch means you dont get your trina.

Fact is you probably still share your character but i do know for a fact @ lvl 79 the turks was all over your character.
    Maybe even MAYBE @ lvl 80they played it. but who knows you could have changed PW on them.

How can i lie when i was partyed with your character alot?

So stop bullshitting aren.[/b]
    I believe this is a flame?

swishersticks

I believe this is a flame?[/b]
    Telling her to stop lieing is flaming ? OMG!! :lol:

aslo read all her post before that. She was telling me to basically stfu.

AND to stop "bullshitting"

Your a funny dude jamie :lol:

yea it is starting a flame war if you didnt know

swishersticks

yea it is starting a flame war if you didnt know[/b]
    Who started it? hmmmmmm not me.

Also look at how many came in just like you did and started cursing at me and shit.

:lol:

Whatever im done dealing with retards.... your IQ is pissing me off. You start a flame war over the stupidest reason i have ever heard, flame for the entire topic and make it worthless to read. Congratz, your a retard! ;P im out

swishersticks

Whatever im done dealing with retards.... your IQ is pissing me off. You start a flame war over the stupidest reason i have ever heard, flame for the entire topic and make it worthless to read. Congratz, your a retard! ;P im out[/b]
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

You said i flame but yet you have not shown proof. Now your saying my IQ is pissing you off? LoL its not my IQ pissing you off. its that your looking stupid trying to prove a point that cant be proven..

how about you /cutt? :lol:

Banned

why would someone share their acc with some turks.. specially if they so worried about their items?
    maybe have your turk friends do cs for you in turkish and you get all your trina/items back and some +3 uniques and +9 weapons

arenita

Yeah... those posts have no sense at all... I will simply ignore from now on.

pspabuser

wow man thats weak gl gettin them back n merry xmas

SoulFamily

They have the right to give you no customer support witch means you dont get your trina.

Fact is you probably still share your character but i do know for a fact @ lvl 79 the turks was all over your character.
    Maybe even MAYBE @ lvl 80they played it. but who knows you could have changed PW on them.

How can i lie when i was partyed with your character alot?

So stop bullshitting aren.[/b]

ure having a problem with a too smal dick since its not ure IQ???
    ppl like u are the reason for good players to get annoyed of this game even more. ure blaming ppl for something and asking for a proof of them its the other way, but ure not coming with any proof at all. keep ure shit for ureself and STFU, this would help us all.

gonna go gm hunting again for arenita

swishersticks

why would someone share their acc with some turks.. specially if they so worried about their items?
    maybe have your turk friends do cs for you in turkish and you get all your trina/items back and some +3 uniques and +9 weapons [/b]
    Umm...almost 24/7 xp with a turk on the char. She didnt need to worry about her items maybe because of seal? FTW!!

ure having a problem with a too smal dick since its not ure IQ???
    ppl like u are the reason for good players to get annoyed of this game even more. ure blaming ppl for something and asking for a proof of them its the other way, but ure not coming with any proof at all. keep ure shit for ureself and STFU, this would help us all.

gonna go gm hunting again for arenita [/b]
    blah blah same thing everyone else whos defending her said. and that dude said i was flaming :lol:

I have partyed many times with her. Now.Alot of times it was her on the account. But i did party with the char @ EWS and the char was speaking fluent fluent! turkish with other turkish members.

I dont need to have proof. Because i seen it with my eyes and why would i start shit for nothing? you guys are stupid. 4 page topic for nothing? umm i dont think so. I have my point. im sticking with my point. and i said my point. and i will keep saying it until she admits it

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stfu all of u -.-" this is retarded flaming each other because of a technisism that always get broken -_-, anyway the point here isnt that if she broke any kind of tos rule, the point is that she gow screwed by k2 and they should restore her character, shared or not, should get help since she is paying money for her account, if u want some flames, use PM.

swishersticks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stfu all of u -.-" this is retarded flaming each other because of a technisism that always get broken -_-, anyway the point here isnt that if she broke any kind of tos rule, the point is that she gow screwed by k2 and they should restore her character, shared or not, should get help since she is paying money for her account, if u want some flames, use PM.[/b]
    But baba i am not flaming

Everyone else is flaming me for not sucking up to her h34r:

Yes want to flame me send PM.

but camis you have to realize she shouldnt get help because she broke TOS. Its not k2's fault its her fault.

But you are right she SHOULD get help but what people dont realize she broke TOS and there for should not get any HELP

SoulFamily

u might not need a proof for ure poor eyes, but if u wanna tell others, u will need a proof.
    all u have is ure poor little opinion no1 here wanna hear. as long as u dont have any proof ure telling bullshit here. no1 will admit something, as long as u didnt proofed us anything.

u might gift this link a try: www.rent-a-brain.com

also u might be interested in the explaination of the word PROOF. www.wikipedia.com might help in this case. also it can help u to understand the way all this things with being guilty and proofs and shit works.

may be u should better stick with ure point somewhere else. somewhere where are ppl who will listen to ure clever words. somewhere like in timbuctu.

and if u think its a useless topic, why ure even writing here? u made this topic a pain to read for those ppl who are interested to know what happened to arenitas char.

pls move ure ass out of here and spam ure bullshit somewhere else. no1 here wanna read ure crap

oh, i have just 1 question. u sold RE+? and EME+? and ROL+? and IB+2 and IN+2 and ure realy blaming other ppl for anything? hell u realy must be dumb as shit. every1 can see ure not a legit player at all. but coming here and telling lies about others they would violate KOL TOS is such stupid. did the aliens came and hijacked ure brain? no other explaination for this dumbness possible .....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast