Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know u r not flaming >.< , she broke tos right, but still with a company like k2, every1 ...
Page: 6

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i know u r not flaming >.< , she broke tos right, but still with a company like k2, every1 should get help even if someone broke tos because 50% of bug abuse or dupe or anything is k2 fault, anyway all of u stop the flame already,or else this topic will get closed.

clara i hope u get ur stuff back

snipelord

Umm...almost 24/7 xp with a turk on the char. She didnt need to worry about her items maybe because of seal? FTW!!
    blah blah same thing everyone else whos defending her said. and that dude said i was flaming :lol:

I have partyed many times with her. Now.Alot of times it was her on the account. But i did party with the char @ EWS and the char was speaking fluent fluent! turkish with other turkish members.

I dont need to have proof. Because i seen it with my eyes and why would i start shit for nothing? you guys are stupid. 4 page topic for nothing? umm i dont think so. I have my point. im sticking with my point. and i said my point. and i will keep saying it until she admits it[/b]
    sure it wasn&#39;t portugese? now stop being a cunt about her possibly letting someone else on the account and recogonize that she lost a large amount of good items, and can&#39;t even use the majority of her inventory.

Oh man if i would have known this post was going to happen then i would have took SS of the character speaking fluent turkish with other turkish party members. I also would have taken SS of when i asked if that was real aren and it said no i am her friend
    but you are right camis because she knows a little turkish but she cant speak it fluent.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=174013

Ananı sikiyim, o.c! Igrenç got deligi.

Now that i just said a nice fluent turkish response, does that mean i have a turkish user on my forum account? ...........

swishersticks

u might not need a proof for ure poor eyes, but if u wanna tell others, u will need a proof.
    all u have is ure poor little opinion no1 here wanna hear. as long as u dont have any proof ure telling bullshit here. no1 will admit something, as long as u didnt proofed us anything.

u might gift this link a try: www.rent-a-brain.com

also u might be interested in the explaination of the word PROOF. www.wikipedia.com might help in this case. also it can help u to understand the way all this things with being guilty and proofs and shit works.

may be u should better stick with ure point somewhere else. somewhere where are ppl who will listen to ure clever words. somewhere like in timbuctu.

and if u think its a useless topic, why ure even writing here? u made this topic a pain to read for those ppl who are interested to know what happened to arenitas char.

pls move ure ass out of here and spam ure bullshit somewhere else. no1 here wanna read ure crap[/b]
    I am telling people what could/happen to them if a BIG problem like this happens and you shared your char.
    Oh shit i just got hacked from the website and I need customer support help, OH NO i just realized i shared my char. if k2 looks at that then i wont get help!!!

People get put in jail for he said she said all the time. its reality.

@ horror I know you share you account also i just never seen your account talk turkish.

@ snipe she couldnt have done that so fast. it wasnt portugese because i know some what what portugese looks like. Also dont you read? i said the party members were turk

@ camis yes she SHOULD get help but if you look at it like k2 would, she wouldnt get no help because she broke TOS. let k2 find out your breaking TOS. they will do something and you know it. didnt grobs get banned? breaking TOS ftw eh?

Banned

Yes you will get that.. I just got mine.. Just send the ticket to right department and u receive it with 15minutes

arenita

You seem to not understand my account is not hacked. IS BUGUED for a trina inject... will you still going on with your stupid argument? its another point baba, not hacking! Even sealed items desapeared... is not what you are talking about so stop insisting on your argument plz...

swishersticks

You seem to not understand my account is not hacked. IS BUGUED for a trina inject... will you still going on with your stupid argument? its another point baba, not hacking! Even sealed items desapeared... is not what you are talking about so stop insisting on your argument plz...[/b]
    You must not understand. You brake TOS you get no help

comprende?

arenita

Sorry but I didnt brake any tos... thats what YOU say... which btw means nothing.

swishersticks

Sorry but I didnt brake any tos... thats what YOU say... which btw means nothing.[/b]
    Exactly, you saying you didnt. Means nothing

Sorry but I didnt brake any tos... thats what YOU say... which btw means nothing.[/b]
    Don&#39;t even listen to that guy he just takes up space and is worthless really arguing for such a retarded reason is quite funny, because i know every body has done SOMETHING "against the TOS" in knight online, but why would it matter if the rules have never been enforced? Just stop dealing with this guy, he doesn&#39;t even matter.

swishersticks

Don&#39;t even listen to that guy he just takes up space and is worthless really arguing for such a retarded reason is quite funny, because i know every body has done SOMETHING "against the TOS" in knight online, but why would it matter if the rules have never been enforced? Just stop dealing with this guy, he doesn&#39;t even matter. [/b]
    Now your calling me worthless? LOL

Who are you to judge someone over the internet? Go talk with your pathos buddys because atleast they wont "own" you like i have done.

rules never been enforced? what weed you smoking little kid because i see them inforeced all the time. Probably you say that because you dont "know" the TOS

Do you even see topics about how k2 has inforced there TOS. topics that have related with support tickets

Who are you to judge someone over the internet? Go talk with your pathos buddys because atleast they wont "own" you like i have done.

rules never been enforced? what weed you smoking little kid because i see them inforeced all the time. Probably you say that because you dont "know" the TOS

Do you even see topics about how k2 has inforced there TOS. topics that have related with support tickets[/b]
    I already told you i am done dealing with retards..... if you dont know anything about KO/K2 thats you and i dont really care.

swishersticks

I already told you i am done dealing with retards..... if you dont know anything about KO/K2 thats you and i dont really care.[/b]
    No you obviously dont know anything about k2/TOS. witch has been shown in your replys

Hey be done. You said you were done last night but look at you. Your still here :lol:

SoulFamily

Who are you to judge someone over the internet?[/b]

ahahahhahaa ROFL

did u noticed this? what are u doing in every single post u made here? OMG

btw, did u notice, K2 broke ther own TOS, rules, promisses, announcments, .... (they broke everthing already)
    i realy hope ure done here pretty soon. didnt u noticed ure lost here? no1 agrees with u. every1 is telling u, ure wrong.

learn to accept when u lost!!!

swishersticks

ahahahhahaa ROFL

did u noticed this? what are u doing in every single post u made here? OMG

btw, did u notice, K2 broke ther own TOS, rules, promisses, announcments, .... (they broke everthing already)
    i realy hope ure done here pretty soon. didnt u noticed ure lost here? no1 agrees with u. every1 is telling u, ure wrong.

learn to accept when u lost!!![/b]
    And yet you guys still pay $ for the game LOL

Everyon telling me i am wrong because i am actually the right one

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast