Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sorry to tell u, ure not right. ure just a random idiot telling bullshit here. if ure not paying ...
Page: 7

SoulFamily

im sorry to tell u, ure not right. ure just a random idiot telling bullshit here. if ure not paying any $ ure telling lies.

dont u see ure riding ureself into deep shit? man, stop before its too late.

swishersticks

im sorry to tell u, ure not right. ure just a random idiot telling bullshit here. if ure not paying any $ ure telling lies.

dont u see ure riding ureself into deep shit? man, stop before its too late.[/b]
    Actually i have never spent a dime on this game

All my premuim was given to me by a clannie also when i lost her buying me free prem i paid IGC for it

Uhhhhhhh owned? :lol:

rofl man..

SoulFamily

Actually i have never spent a dime on this game

All my premuim was given to me by a clannie also when i lost her buying me free prem i paid IGC for it

Uhhhhhhh owned? :lol:[/b]
    u keep owning ureself

swishersticks

u keep owning ureself [/b]
    How... lol :lol:

How... lol :lol:[/b]
    your not supposed to buy stuff for IGC... you bought premium for IGC... meaning someone logged onto your account and bought premium for you...

arenita

which means...you are sharing your acc information / access with someone else... so you are a TOS balls braker

swishersticks

your not supposed to buy stuff for IGC... you bought premium for IGC... meaning someone logged onto your account and bought premium for you... [/b]
    So? am i sending CS tickets for my account? no
    which means...you are sharing your acc information / access with someone else... so you are a TOS balls braker[/b]
    Am i crying for CS to help me? umm NO lol

Stop guys you cant own me :lol:

Redemption

K2'd big time...

arenita

ofc you wont cry for support, since u dont have a shit...why would you?
    Owned by himself.... sad....

So? am i sending CS tickets for my account? no

Am i crying for CS to help me? umm NO lol

Stop guys you cant own me :lol:[/b]
    yea but dont you think your being a bit hypocritical? "oooo u shared ur account with some1 else thats bad ur a TOS breaker" later " yea i gave some1 my info to buy me prem for IGC" uh huh. once again you show your intelligence but not in a good way. oh yea and u already owned yourself. sounds like your just tryin to play it off.

swishersticks

ofc you wont cry for support, since u dont have a shit...why would you?
    Owned by himself.... sad....[/b]
    Look missy. I bet it was the turks who bugged your account. So many IPS logging in from cafes. That probably inner-twined with custormer support and it bugged you

Wow maybe this is why k2 says in there TOS dont share accounts = no customer support help. BECAUSE IT BUGS the account OMG!!

We just figured out something here!!

Sorry but i didnt own myself.

@jamie i only got prem bought for me during KE. after that i never had prem again. But im not hypocritcal because i am not making a post about CS. lol

OKie?

OH JAMIE I THOUGHT YOU WAS DONE WITH ME? LOL go go lie some more to yourself

Look missy. I bet it was the turks who bugged your account. So many IPS logging in from cafes. That probably inner-twined with custormer support and it bugged you

Wow maybe this is why k2 says in there TOS dont share accounts = no customer support help. BECAUSE IT BUGS the account OMG!!

We just figured out something here!!

Sorry but i didnt own myself.[/b]
    R
    O
    F
    L

Yet AGAIN you show your intelligence ( not a good way ). Yea because when another player logs the account it says " This account is in use" and asks you to DC it. GM can inject item in ur account, it would disconnect you, rolling back yourself and your inn hostess, possibly dupicating some items. Your such a retard. I dont even know why im still dealing with you. ( He will probably comment on the " Your such a retard" part instead of the actual game evidence. )

swishersticks

R
    O
    F
    L

Yet AGAIN you show your intelligence ( not a good way ). Yea because when another player logs the account it says " This account is in use" and asks you to DC it. GM can inject item in ur account, it would disconnect you, rolling back yourself and your inn hostess, possibly dupicating some items. Your such a retard. I dont even know why im still dealing with you. ( He will probably comment on the " Your such a retard" part instead of the actual game evidence. )[/b]
    Did i say anything about this? wow your talking out of your mind again

Jamie how many times your going to tell yourself your done but your not?

I find it rather funny that you say i owned myself when i didnt.

Buljo

gay

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast