Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look missy. I bet it was the turks who bugged your account. So many IPS logging in from cafes. That ...
Page: 8

Look missy. I bet it was the turks who bugged your account. So many IPS logging in from cafes. That probably inner-twined with custormer support and it bugged you [/b]

Did i say anything about this? wow your talking out of your mind again[/b]
    ........ wow lmao

sexyrexy

i dunno i didnt read all 6 pages but dam that sucks
    and incase it hasnt been said yet you cant look for multiple ips on the account because friken people with dynamic ips would be screwed

LeoBuff

stop that... she just wants her account fixed and the trina, we understand you (SwisherSticks) don't want her account to get fixed, so now fuck off, please...

swishersticks

........ wow lmao[/b]
    umm ever herd of being sarcastic? :lol:
    stop that... she just wants her account fixed and the trina, we understand you (SwisherSticks) don't want her account to get fixed, so now fuck off, please...[/b]
    aww flame me plux

umm ever herd of being sarcastic? :lol:

aww flame me plux [/b]
    if you were being sarcastic then why did you say " did i say anything about this?"

arenita

I can feel the envy....

LeoBuff

nah...

just a question, whats your IGN ?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

omg guys u still whit this? i cant believe it... swishersticks have a point, shared accounts broke tos, right (arenita isnt a shared acc and she can speak fluent turkish, i have already seen her do that) but again soul has another point, k2 has broke their own tos not making their own promises or stuff.

stop with the flames, boths sides are right but again, its k2.

swishersticks

if you were being sarcastic then why did you say " did i say anything about this?"[/b]
    because that dosnt really partain to what i said
    omg guys u still whit this? i cant believe it... swishersticks have a point, shared accounts broke tos, right (arenita isnt a shared acc and she can speak fluent turkish, i have already seen her do that) but again soul has another point, k2 has broke their own tos not making their own promises or stuff.

stop with the flames, boths sides are right but again, its k2.[/b]
    i never in my life time seen her talk turkish to turkish people. she usally spoke either english or her real language. shes prety bitchy actually

arenita

Ofc you didnt see me... you dont even know me...prolly you joined same party 2 or 3 times... and that doesnt give you the right to talk about me as you were my friend....
    Bah! stupid ppl have no fix...

Banned

StalkerSticks :P
    he has crush 100% - noway someone gets this worked up about someone sharing they acc <_<

swishersticks

Ofc you didnt see me... you dont even know me...prolly you joined same party 2 or 3 times... and that doesnt give you the right to talk about me as you were my friend....
    Bah! stupid ppl have no fix...[/b]
    i was inparty with you.
    your char spoke fluent turkish.
    i do know you
    you just dont know who i am
    im not talking to you like i am your best friend nor friend

How am i stupid when i know you broke TOS?

sexyrexy

(6) cause distress or discomfort or impede the enjoyment of any other user through any use of any chat interface

omg look swishersticks you broke TOS ok happy now just leave and go play with yourself in the corner

swishersticks

(6) cause distress or discomfort or impede the enjoyment of any other user through any use of any chat interface

omg look swishersticks you broke TOS ok happy now just leave and go play with yourself in the corner[/b]
    I am not doing this for my enjoyment

I am not doing this for my enjoyment[/b]
    your soooo stupid he said OTHERS caused by you gg smarts

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast