Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop that... she just wants her account fixed and the trina, we understand you (SwisherSticks) don't want her account to ...
Page: 9

stop that... she just wants her account fixed and the trina, we understand you (SwisherSticks) don't want her account to get fixed, so now fuck off, please...[/b]

+1

snipelord

swishersticks, maybe you should go back to diez and fuck out of ares affairs.

swishersticks

swishersticks, maybe you should go back to diez and fuck out of ares affairs.[/b]
    Who said i play diez?

snipelord

Who said i play diez?[/b]
    SwisherSticks

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts Today, 12:12 AM Post #123

Advanced Member

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 21,640
    Server: Diez

you told someone else to go fuck themselves with their pathos butt buddies based upon a side note, and seeing as you read the side note AND made the assumption that it was correct, i choose to follow a similiar chain of thoughts, and also read your side note (if you want to call it something else then feel fucking free to, you know what i am refering to (i hope)) and assume that it was also correct to your server. Now, please fuck off her topic, she was trying to help other people, and for one who is so pissy about following TOS, you broke them yourself.

swishersticks

SwisherSticks

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts Today, 12:12 AM Post #123
    Advanced Member
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 21,640
    Server: Diez

you told someone else to go fuck themselves with their pathos butt buddies based upon a side note, and seeing as you read the side note AND made the assumption that it was correct, i choose to follow a similiar chain of thoughts, and also read your side note (if you want to call it something else then feel fucking free to, you know what i am refering to (i hope)) and assume that it was also correct to your server. Now, please fuck off her topic, she was trying to help other people, and for one who is so pissy about following TOS, you broke them yourself.[/b]
    Sorry to burst your bubble but....im not from

DIEZ

snipelord

i really don't care what server you are from... however, stop being a cunt to someone that was trying to warn the rest of the forum about a problem that might occur to them.

I have a feeling you are one of those people that must post in EVERY single topic seeing as you have been here for 6 months and made more posts then i have made in more then double the time..

People like you are people likely to cause problems and be a cunt to everyone, in hope that a flame will start and that they can continue to bump their post count.

Hopefully Felix/Paddy reads this and just to spite you decides that you are a worthless spammer and resets your post count back to zero, making your countless hours of forum trolling a waste of your time, as well as mine, for the brief amount of time that i have wasted upon you.

Good day.

snipelord

i actually changed my mind since my last post.. seeing as your time is undoubtably worthless, you are not actually wasting your time because as i just stated it is worthless...

Good day

swishersticks

i really don't care what server you are from... however, stop being a cunt to someone that was trying to warn the rest of the forum about a problem that might occur to them.

I have a feeling you are one of those people that must post in EVERY single topic seeing as you have been here for 6 months and made more posts then i have made in more then double the time..

People like you are people likely to cause problems and be a cunt to everyone, in hope that a flame will start and that they can continue to bump their post count.

Hopefully Felix/Paddy reads this and just to spite you decides that you are a worthless spammer and resets your post count back to zero, making your countless hours of forum trolling a waste of your time, as well as mine, for the brief amount of time that i have wasted upon you.

Good day.[/b]
    Reset. i have no problem. But as you can see you dont get around the forums much and i am only posting because i am right.

Now shoo fly dont bother me! :lol:

snipelord

I do not feel a need to spam, and I only post when something is needed to be posted. I rarely post to be a total dick, although it does happen. You on the other hand, feel a need to post in every topic... people like you are utterly worthless, adding nothing of actual value, humerous or informational, to a conversation. When cyrus went around the topics, being a total dick, he put his own variety of cynicism and sarcasm to make himself amusing, while totally ripping someone a new ass hole, which is why a futile cyrus fight was always so amusing.

You on the other hand have actually added nothing of any conceivable value to this thread, and have just preceded to be the K2 lover. You admitted to breaking the Terms of Service yourself, yet preceed to repeat to arenita that she has violated them. You are a hypocrit.

You are stating what everyone else already knows is against 'the rules', however the company has violated their own rules daily, and continues to undermine the integrity of this game. You have shown yourself to be a broken record, repeating the same thing, however your repetition has proven to only be pointless, not to enforce any point, and through your utter repetition, you have continued to make yourself look stupider because you continue to reveal things about yourself that go against what you are preaching. You do one say one thing, yet act another way.

Now, can you please refrain from further posts within this topic, because Arenita is trying to help the community of this forum (if you don't want it, then feel free to fuck off at this point, however you should have done so 6 and a 9/10 pages ago) and warn them about what has happened to her, and to try to prevent them from losing their items of value (regardless of level/class, iron necklaces, iron belts, and rare items (FP weapon defenses), other high class uniques (ROLs +1, etc.)) (to a low class or on new servers, +7 chitins are quite valuable), yet you continue to be a worthless cunt, who is ontop of repetitive, also hypocritical.

People will refrain from posting warnings about things that occur in game when people continue to act how you are acting.

Remember Swisher,

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

You have proven yourself to be a fool. You have continue to state throughout seven pages what i could have stated in one paragraph, and throughout your posts, have proven yourself to be hypocritical, and increasingly arrogant in each one.

However, to Arenita, and those who come with warnings,

Silence is the virtue of fools. - Francis Bacon

The people who take the time to post warnings, to aid other people, and to make a community better, should refrain from being silent, and speak freely, because it is you, those who care about others, who are needed to make communities advance.

I am done with this topic, have wasted 10 minutes of my life upon it.

But said best by Martin Luther King Jr. :

We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Have fun being a dick to those that care.

swishersticks

I do not feel a need to spam, and I only post when something is needed to be posted. I rarely post to be a total dick, although it does happen. You on the other hand, feel a need to post in every topic... people like you are utterly worthless, adding nothing of actual value, humerous or informational, to a conversation. When cyrus went around the topics, being a total dick, he put his own variety of cynicism and sarcasm to make himself amusing, while totally ripping someone a new ass hole, which is why a futile cyrus fight was always so amusing.

You on the other hand have actually added nothing of any conceivable value to this thread, and have just preceded to be the K2 lover. You admitted to breaking the Terms of Service yourself, yet preceed to repeat to arenita that she has violated them. You are a hypocrit.

You are stating what everyone else already knows is against 'the rules', however the company has violated their own rules daily, and continues to undermine the integrity of this game. You have shown yourself to be a broken record, repeating the same thing, however your repetition has proven to only be pointless, not to enforce any point, and through your utter repetition, you have continued to make yourself look stupider because you continue to reveal things about yourself that go against what you are preaching. You do one say one thing, yet act another way.

Now, can you please refrain from further posts within this topic, because Arenita is trying to help the community of this forum (if you don't want it, then feel free to fuck off at this point, however you should have done so 6 and a 9/10 pages ago) and warn them about what has happened to her, and to try to prevent them from losing their items of value (regardless of level/class, iron necklaces, iron belts, and rare items (FP weapon defenses), other high class uniques (ROLs +1, etc.)) (to a low class or on new servers, +7 chitins are quite valuable), yet you continue to be a worthless cunt, who is ontop of repetitive, also hypocritical.

People will refrain from posting warnings about things that occur in game when people continue to act how you are acting.

Remember Swisher,

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

You have proven yourself to be a fool. You have continue to state throughout seven pages what i could have stated in one paragraph, and throughout your posts, have proven yourself to be hypocritical, and increasingly arrogant in each one.

However, to Arenita, and those who come with warnings,

Silence is the virtue of fools. - Francis Bacon

The people who take the time to post warnings, to aid other people, and to make a community better, should refrain from being silent, and speak freely, because it is you, those who care about others, who are needed to make communities advance.

I am done with this topic, have wasted 10 minutes of my life upon it.

But said best by Martin Luther King Jr. :

We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Have fun being a dick to those that care.[/b]
    Nice essay but alot of it about me is wrong.

I go around every topic making dick of myself? hmm the only topic i posted in latly was this one.

I am not a hypocrit. If i was then i would make a post just like arens and say i need CS help. did i? no so i dont see why you guys call me a hypocrit. fact is i already quit this game long ago lol..

People have said in this thread that this happend to them before and it was solved with a support ticket.

Sure her account should be fixed but then again it shouldnt because she shared.

k2 brakes there own TOS. whoop de do? who cares. obviously you dont because you still playing/paying for the game.

I am just geting a point out and i wont stop until she admits she shared her char

All i am saying is she shared her char so she shouldnt get help. got it? understand it?

snipelord

there is no one in this game who hasn't broke the ToS, so why do you give a shit IF she ever let anyone else on her account? GM helper are we?

swishersticks

there is no one in this game who hasn't broke the ToS, so why do you give a shit IF she ever let anyone else on her account? GM helper are we?

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain[/b]
    You already said that.

How do you know that everyone who played this game broke TOS? do you know how many people play this game? dude there could be a 9 year old kid playing this game and he could be still clanless and everything.

SoulFamily

arguing with SwisherSticks is like arguing with a toast. there is no way to make him understand anything

just leave him and his poor mind alone and give him some cheese :P

snipelord

You already said that.

How do you know that everyone who played this game broke TOS? do you know how many people play this game? dude there could be a 9 year old kid playing this game and he could be still clanless and everything.[/b]
    somethings are worth being repeated. somethings aren't. you feel the need to repeat the same thing through 7 pages.

Have you read the ToS entire ToS? Someone PMing me in turkish could be considered offensive, if i percieve it to be so, and that would be breaking the ToS. Likewise, someone pming a turkish person in english could be offensive for them or even speaking in normal chat within 'earshot' of another player... it is truly impossible to play without breaking the ToS if taken 100% literally, however rational people must respect the 'bend-a-bility' of a rule. Being totally strict, if you say hi, without saying it in every other language, you were just offensive.

shouting MERRY CHRISTMAS in moradon is offensive because you left out the celebrations that occur around the same time as christmas, just practiced by different religions.

Now I will leave you alone at soul's request.

and here is some cheese

destroy

I wish that SwisherSticks visit a car service and after they totaly fukup his car they tell him that they cant repair it because he shared it with other person. Anything you agree with can be taken back by court upon some circumstances. Swisher, do you know your rights baba?

LAW>TOS

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast