Premium Question

This is a discussion on Premium Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You cant purchase Premium with visa anymore? I recharged KC with Visa and it worked perfectly fine, but it wouldnt ...
Page: 1

You cant purchase Premium with visa anymore? I recharged KC with Visa and it worked perfectly fine, but it wouldnt let me buy premium with it :\

I tried with CC Visa yesterday, i got charged, did not receive any premium, K2 says that the transaction was not successfully billed and i should get refund in 7-10 days.

Purchase, Go to the CS, Make a billing ticket, Write what date u bought and ur last 4 digits, And they will give you the Gold prem

Maybe you did not read it carefully, it could be really that simple but as i said i got charged and they wont give me the premium and i SHOULD get the money back in 7-10 business days - hopefully. Still dont have the premmy and not going to try again because dont wanna get charged 20$ , 20$, 20$ and than wait 10, 10, 10 days for nothing - and in case i will not get a refund i will have to call bank/visa to solve it.