Premium Question

This is a discussion on Premium Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have heard from a few people that premium is not working. I am in the act of downloading ko ...
Page: 1

Waaah

I have heard from a few people that premium is not working. I am in the act of downloading ko again and would like to know if this is true or not. If you could help me out i would greatly apreciate it.
    -Austin
    ps If you know me left me a msg i just got out of boot and in school so i got time to play again. Going to the new server for now

maxwell

Prem is working ... but somtimes is not applied succesful to ur acc so need send CS ticket.But with C&B work fine for me.

CuriositY

It depends.. I've bought it twice during that prob and never got any prob !

And BTW if you didn't got prenium they are going to give it same after 48 hours..

Waaah

Thanks. I just want to get strait to the point. I want to have 60 in a couple of days on this new server. Without prem i would just play an old account.
    -Austin

recently
    if u purchased frm CC there were some delays

but if u purchase through C&B it works fine

I have problem getting the prem last 3 months after i buy with cc. always need send ticket then wait couple days to receive, also if you need this make sure u take the coins off account for trina, cus my coins get wiped everytime.

Waaah

Trina is a waste. Its better they give you more cash and no trina. But thanks again

Heh i cant even download this game. Stops at 17 min 40 sec every time.
    -Austin

Phace

i bought gold.. havent received it in 2 days -,-

Waaah

i bought gold.. havent received it in 2 days -,-[/b]
    I am going to just have to buy prem and send in a report that day or something.
    -Austin

Banned

WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is your best pal nik the prick , new vent , new server , new clan visit us or pm me for details

firenewbie11

Long time no see Austin. How's everything? and what server you play now? Me dave and dill are still on pathos so yea. Still got yo number to baba.

Justin

Hey waaah nice to see you back to KO