Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Premium tokens

This is a discussion on Premium tokens within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is a good idea but k2 wouldnt go for it bc of dupers...
Page: 2

waytogofranko

it is a good idea but k2 wouldnt go for it bc of dupers

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

is this what u are meaning..
    btw fugged if i know how this got there..have to ask previous owner[/b]
    no thats a "trina" that got bugged...

What about the server to player ratio? Premium tokens = more players with premium = laggy servers. Should players who buy premium tokens be allowed to recieve the same support as players who buy real premium? More premium users = more customer support tickets = delay in response for the people with real premium = more money lost for k2 as a result of hiring more customer support reps to handle all the excess customer support tickets. What would be the value of these premium tokens? coins/items? In Xigenon a piece of trina is worth 1.5 bil coins because people have unlimited money. These people would buy up all the tokens. Tokens wouldn't be sold for items, because those who have the items already buy premium. Tokens would be a necessity (like buff/ac scrolls) and would be sold for coins, causing an inflation to an already inflated market.

What about the server to player ratio? Premium tokens = more players with premium = laggy servers. Should players who buy premium tokens be allowed to recieve the same support as players who buy real premium? More premium users = more customer support tickets = delay in response for the people with real premium = more money lost for k2 as a result of hiring more customer support reps to handle all the excess customer support tickets. What would be the value of these premium tokens? coins/items? In Xigenon a piece of trina is worth 1.5 bil coins because people have unlimited money. These people would buy up all the tokens. Tokens wouldn't be sold for items, because those who have the items already buy premium. Tokens would be a necessity (like buff/ac scrolls) and would be sold for coins, causing an inflation to an already inflated market.[/b]
    u didnt bring up a single good point...

laggy servers? no...servers still have a limit to how many they can hold...premium users are allowed 20% of that total, all this would do is probably fill up that 20%, oh well this would just force k2 to increase the size of their servers

are u saying people shouldnt be allowed support? tsk tsk

no...non-premium people send just as many if not more tickets than premium users...this wouldnt change anything in the amount of tickets recieved...delay? think about what they delay, an automated message...do u really care about ur auto message that much? if u do i feel sorry for u...also they wouldnt need to hire more people, theyd just need the current people to actually do their jobs

i already said itd be available for igc like regular pus items....why would they buy all the tokens? they can only use 1 token a month...its not like trinas where theres an infinite amount of items u can upgrade theres a limit to how many premium tokens u can use a month

inflation? no...wouldnt cause inflation...the market would stay same...sure more people would get money(those who sell the scrolls) and those who buy the scrolls will lose money...but thats how markets work, its not like a dupe wipe where most of the servers items are deleted and prices sky rocket and cause a real inflation...and its also not like theres a new dupe method so that prices go into a huge depression

u didnt bring up a single good point...

laggy servers? no...servers still have a limit to how many they can hold...premium users are allowed 20% of that total, all this would do is probably fill up that 20%, oh well this would just force k2 to increase the size of their servers

are u saying people shouldnt be allowed support? tsk tsk

no...non-premium people send just as many if not more tickets than premium users...this wouldnt change anything in the amount of tickets recieved...delay? think about what they delay, an automated message...do u really care about ur auto message that much? if u do i feel sorry for u...also they wouldnt need to hire more people, theyd just need the current people to actually do their jobs

i already said itd be available for igc like regular pus items....why would they buy all the tokens? they can only use 1 token a month...its not like trinas where theres an infinite amount of items u can upgrade theres a limit to how many premium tokens u can use a month

inflation? no...wouldnt cause inflation...the market would stay same...sure more people would get money(those who sell the scrolls) and those who buy the scrolls will lose money...but thats how markets work, its not like a dupe wipe where most of the servers items are deleted and prices sky rocket and cause a real inflation...and its also not like theres a new dupe method so that prices go into a huge depression[/b]
    Limit = 100 % if everyone has premium.. 100 % generally implies a full server causing immense lag. K2 wouldn't do anything to increase their server capacity, because they don't care.

Everyone can send customer support tickets, but not generally everyone recieves help. K2's policy is to only help people with premium users. I am not saying it, K2 is saying it.

Now consider the fact that now everyone has premium.. Premium policy is that everyone should recieve help in 24 hours. K2 even currently cannot handle the amount of customer support tickets they recieve right now, so they send automated responses (like you said). Now imagine 50 % increase.. A real response (non automated) would get delayed.. A person who really needs help has to wait a really long time now.

The market is inflated currently. So you want an inflated item to be the same.. thats once again inflation.

I expected better from the almighty camazl0tz, but you are a tool. You said the same shit I said, without even attempting to make your argument hold any water.

Limit = 100 % if everyone has premium.. 100 % generally implies a full server causing immense lag. K2 wouldn't do anything to increase their server capacity, because they don't care.

Everyone can send customer support tickets, but not generally everyone recieves help. K2's policy is to only help people with premium users. I am not saying it, K2 is saying it.

Now consider the fact that now everyone has premium.. Premium policy is that everyone should recieve help in 24 hours. K2 even currently cannot handle the amount of customer support tickets they recieve right now, so they send automated responses (like you said). Now imagine 50 % increase.. A real response (non automated) would get delayed.. A person who really needs help has to wait a really long time now.

The market is inflated currently. So you want an inflated item to be the same.. thats once again inflation.

I expected better from the almighty camazl0tz, but you are a tool. You said the same shit I said, without even attempting to make your argument hold any water.[/b]
    wow ur an idiot...

yes servers will be at 100% but that wont cause lag...servers are at 80%(full for non-premium) + lets say another 15% of premium users...maybe more who knows...that would be at LEAST 90% full servers on every server all day every day currently...u really think 5-10% more will make that much difference in lag?...no all it will make is a difference in being able to connect to the server, which is what ur really worried about honestly but i dont care about that i used to play back in ko before the premium 20% space was made and servers were full over 50% of the time anyway

yes, k2 will increase the capacity a server can hold...theyve done it multiple times in the past and if need be theyd probably do it again especially since the premium tokens still need $$$$$$$ to get so if anything theyd be getting even MORE! money than ever before because people would be buying these tokens in surplus from the PUS to sell in game and use for themselves

as i said, they dont need more people to handle all the would be premium support tickets, they just need the current people to actually do their jobs...how hard is it to do this:
    1) check if they sent the ticket to the appropriate section(tech, hacked accounts, etc etc)
    2) if they didnt do 1 correctly: press the little auto reply "send to the correct section"
    3) if they sent to the right section if the answer can be found on the forum: send auto reply "please check our official forum for the answer to ur problem."
    4) if they sent to the right section and the answer cant be found on the forum(eg: i got hacked etc): u spend 2...maybe 3 min TOPS to help them
    a blind monkey could do k2's job...this token wouldnt be the cause to k2 not answering people, it would be the lazy cs peoples problems...but as i said, k2 doesnt help anybody as is so why would it change with more people...nothing+nothing=nothing, doesnt matter how much nothing ur adding together

i love ur stupid logic to what causes inflation...go learn how markets work...if ur already in a state of inflation then its not gonna get more inflated...u CANNOT get inflated beyond inflation due to the fact theres only so much money in the market...this may prolong the current state of inflation, but the inflation will NOT rise any higher...all this is doing is relocating who has money, not creating more money or getting rid of money...more inflation from this=not possible, prolonged inflation=possible ...get it?

why do u think i didnt point out my argument? have u ever considered that pointing out the faults in ur argument is suffice enough to be my argument...moe ur an idiot, god i wish lutz would stop being lazy and copy over those ip bans so u would once again be banned

I was never banned

Server lags at 80 %. At 100 % it would be a lag fest. How long have you been playing Knight Online?

I already covered the premium deal..

You want an inflated economy to stay inflated thats great..

Just skimming.. couldn't really be bothered into reading all of it since most of it doesn't make sense.

Inferior arguments.

it all makes sense unless ur an idiot...but then again ive already stated u are so no point goin into that i guess

server doesnt lag at 80% dunno wtf ur talking about...i dont think u know what lag is if ur saying it lags lol unless ur talking about servers goin down frequently and regarding that to "lag" in which case ur just an idiot and cant tell the difference between lag and server downs

i dont care about inflated economy's...know whats great about inflated economy's? its easy as fuck to earn money in them...in a constant inflated economy its just as easy to make money as in a regular economy, the only difference is the amount of money to maintain "regular"...the only issue with inflated and depressed economy's is the actual transitions between them, if a market stays in either state for long periods of time the economy stays balanced until the next transition...as i said go learn about markets before u start bitching about inflation

Sustain

Moe you should get some education.

puahahah

btw cama i think this method doesnt work well coz if dupers dupe it , this fucks k2 ,
    BUT
    if k2 can stop duping this pre. cards, this makes x2 their pre sales.[/b]

i can show you a SS as soon as i get home tomorow of a guy in USKO ares server selling a primium in merchant!
    doesnt appear the icon but it was there in merchant...
    it was still in old ko if i recall correctly!

as i said nos....those are bugged trinas -_- not premiums

InfamouSs

they sells scrolls through igc...they should make premium card items...use the same image they use in the PUS but instead of the premium being instant the item goes into ur inventory like a ncs or scrolls etc and all u gotta do is either go to an npc with it and itll activate ur premium OR drag the card to ur skillbar and use it to get ur premium

this way those in other countries who cant get c&b to work can still get premium.....or those who just dont wanna spend irl $$ on k2 can still can get premium and those who like wasting their whole paycheck on PUS items to sell ingame can sell premium(which would probably be a pretty fast selling item no matter the price)[/b]
    fag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12