Preparing for item restoration?

This is a discussion on Preparing for item restoration? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So we all have had our share of rumors about item restoration to those who got hacked and now just ...
Page: 1

Question Preparing for item restoration?

So we all have had our share of rumors about item restoration to those who got hacked and now just few minutes ago my in game friend got this next from customer support when he posted hes ticket after getting hacked:

(Dont know what was up in here before next text)
    However by submitting this ticket, you are confirming that your account is open to any of our evaluations.

In order to provide a complete and thorough investigation, as well as verify your account ownership, please provide ALL the following information.

- Account ID :

- Registered Email Address :

- Hacked Character name :

etc.

So would it be possible that they are getting ready for restoring items to players and what about money then? Feel free to speculate ^^

Banned

I got a friend that got hack'd like two months ago and he still waitting for it.

Your 'preparing' word can means a half-year. Since they need 3 days to fix somethings and 4 days to put PUS on, I believe in everything

they started to took restore tickets from Turks since 4 or 5 months, after special event. and nobody got restored.