Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

price check on enion bow+7

This is a discussion on price check on enion bow+7 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-whassup jeez why are people so stupid and cant read MARKET PLACE IS FOR CHECKING ...
Page: 2

De_Piere

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    jeez why are people so stupid and cant read MARKET PLACE IS FOR CHECKING PRICES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PRICES FOR ALL SERVERS? USE COPY AND PASTE MAKE A NEW TOPIC ON ANOTHER MARKET SECTION seriously go buy some brains www.ebay.com
    ah, there we have it, a bit late, but i guess retarded flamers have other posters to flame. ebay is fresh out of brains, i understand you bought all their stock but broke them trying to install them? -_-

please enlighten me, oh wise one, what exactly does it say after each server name in the market section? i seem to read "For selling [server] items here". But then again i forgot i've also been told i cant read, and now i've been told i dont have a brain, silly me. ^_^

Originally posted by DeadlySilencer
    on ares i would say its around 900mil * i think i see most selling 999mil
    :blink:

wow.. i must be seeing things, someone actually responded with a relevant answer... i'm not sure what to say..uhm..I think I'm supposed to say "thanks"? :blink:

:P thx for your reply [/b]
    dude you are 1 of the most restarded person i've seen... 1st you post on the wrong section but disresgarding that if you wanta gd price check say a fuking server name in manes since is somehow new server it would be worh more thain in ares imo all servers are totally diff on prices but again you are retarded

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, too many flamers to bother with, can an admin plz lock and/or delete this thread plz :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12