ESN code activation bug?

This is a discussion on ESN code activation bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone i know inputted a valid esn code but when they pressed activate an error occurred and no kc appeared ...
Page: 1

Default ESN code activation bug?

Someone i know inputted a valid esn code but when they pressed activate an error occurred and no kc appeared in the account. He then re logged and tried again and the system said the ESN code was no longer valid, meaning i was used and wasted when he received the first error.

Has anyone else gotten this? I think the error started with 4014 or something not too sure.

tarek23

idk about what you are speaking i just use esn code

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Someone i know inputted a valid esn code but when they pressed activate an error occurred and no kc appeared in the account. He then re logged and tried again and the system said the ESN code was no longer valid, meaning i was used and wasted when he received the first error.

Has anyone else gotten this? I think the error started with 4014 or something not too sure.
    only once.got error 40014 then game closed. tried again and said it had already been used.looking for the SS now.from shattered crystal. Sent them an email and got no joy. Sent CS a ticket and after alot of explaining I got my KC. Try CS, coz shatteredcrystal dont wanna know.

bullshit for sure

Banned for scamming.

dont you all play smart asses ok ? im the guy who inputed the code and i got the error . this isnt the first time also . same thing happend like a year ago when i bougth esn code from Eras and same sh11t. after like a week of sending CS Tickets i got everything ( just had 2 wait k2 to manualy inject the items ) .

fugar you ll get ur thing when the inject em . ty

send the code + password as a ticket on the account you want it on and you will have it injected

tarek23

Quote Originally Posted by tarek23 View Post
    idk about what you are speaking i just use esn code

now im having the same problem WTF

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tarek23 View Post
    now im having the same problem WTF
    hahaha thats because you said you dont have that problem and in the same time another man was having it

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    dont you all play smart asses ok ? im the guy who inputed the code and i got the error . this isnt the first time also . same thing happend like a year ago when i bougth esn code from Eras and same sh11t. after like a week of sending CS Tickets i got everything ( just had 2 wait k2 to manualy inject the items ) .

no worries mate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post

just send that esn code with it's pass in a ticket then they will activate it for you

Banned for scamming.

i know what to do , this isnt the first time this happens . karma is a biach aint it

That's never happened to any of my ESN's. :O

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    That's never happened to any of my ESN's. :O
    did with one you sold me.But I just followed the CS route and eventually 24hrs later it worked.