g1 credits

This is a discussion on g1 credits within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do g1 credits not work for knights online playspan said they did so i entered them into my account and ...
Page: 1

jeffstacih

Default g1 credits

Do g1 credits not work for knights online playspan said they did so i entered them into my account and it shows 2800 g1 credits but no knight cash in game. All i want is to purchase exp prek?

you need to submit a ticket and ask them to switch G1 credits to Knight Cash. Since it's equal value, they will do it.

B0jack

You can.
    But they put out that they wouldnt change G1 into KC since sept of last year. but when i did it they converted them so maybe they are still doing it. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by B0jack View Post
    You can.
    But they put out that they wouldnt change G1 into KC since sept of last year. but when i did it they converted them so maybe they are still doing it. Not sure.
    it's all bout the Nasty Girls 13b

i just recently had my g1 credits transfered to KC, in the same message they stated they werent doing that anymore just like they said "CS is down for a 48 hour maintenance" ... for 3 months

They turned the g1 credit i got buying prem to kc, but that was a long time ago, when costumer support was "working"

betun1981

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    it's all bout the Nasty Girls 13b

i just recently had my g1 credits transfered to KC, in the same message they stated they werent doing that anymore just like they said "CS is down for a 48 hour maintenance" ... for 3 months
    whats recently? lol i got 3200 i need transfered.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

form.FormOpen table { width:auto; } tr.FormField th.FieldLabel { text-align:right; width:135px; } tr.FormField th.FieldLabelRO { vertical-align:top; text-align:right; width:150px; } tr.FormField td.FieldContent { text-align:left; }div.FeedbackControl { } div.FeedbackControl div.Meter { } div.FeedbackControl span.thanks_lbl { overflow:hidden; margin-left:3em; } div.FeedbackControl div.Meter span.LabelLeft { float:left; } div.FeedbackControl div.Meter span.LabelRight { float:right; white-space:nowrap; } div.FeedbackControl div.Meter a.Cell { display: -moz-inline-box; display: inline-block; width:22px; height:16px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center center; background-image:url(/euf/assets/images/star_off.jpg); text-decoration:none; } div.FeedbackControl div.Meter a.Cell_over { background-image:url(/euf/assets/images/star_on.jpg); cursorointer; } .rn_dialog.rn_feedback_dialog div.rn_dlg_content { } .rn_dialog.rn_feedback_dialog div.rn_dlg_subtitle { text-align:left; margin-bottom:6px; } .rn_dialog.rn_feedback_dialog input.Field, .rn_dialog.rn_feedback_dialog textarea.Field { } .rn_dialog.rn_feedback_dialog .rn_required { }div.printemail div.PrintPage { float:right; } div.PrintPage { margin-right:10px; display:inline; } div.PrintPage a { text-decoration:none; } div.PrintPage a img.PrintIcon { vertical-align:middle; } div.PrintPage a span.PrintPage { vertical-align:middle; color:inherit; } div.PrintPage a:hover { white-space:normal; } div.PrintPage a:hover span.PrintPage { cursorointer; text-decoration:underline; color:#05B !important; } div.PrintPageHidden { display:none; }div.EmailLink2 { margin-right:10px; display:inline; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; } div.EmailLink2 img.EmailIcon { cursorointer; vertical-align:middle; } div.EmailLink2 a { vertical-align:middle; text-decoration:none; cursorointer; } div.EmailLink2 a:hover { white-space:normal; } div.EmailLink2 a:hover span.Email { color:#05B !important; cursorointer; text-decoration:underline; }div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 { margin-right:10px; display:inline; overflow:hidden; } div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 a { text-decoration:none; } div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 img.NotificationIcon { vertical-align:middle; } div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 a span.Notification { vertical-align:middle; color:inherit; } div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 a:hover { white-space:normal; } div.AnswerNotificationIcon2 a:hover span.Notification { cursorointer; text-decoration:underline; color:#05B !important; }div.rn_dialog.rn_login_dialog { } div.rn_dialog.rn_login_dialog .login_form_countdown { } div.rn_dialog.rn_login_dialog span.ErrorBox { } div.rn_dialog.rn_login_dialog span.Options { } div.rn_dialog.rn_login_dialog input.Field { }
    G1C to Knight Cash Conversion

G1C to Knight Cash Conversion

As of September 4th, Knight Cash can no longer be purchased with G1 Credits. After September 4th, Knight Cash will only be available in the Power Up Store through standard payment methods such as Click&Buy and ESN.

If you have G1 Credits that you would like to convert into Knight Cash, it must be done before September 4th. Don’t worry. After the 4th you will still be able to use G1 Credits for any other items in the GamersFirst Marketplace.

If you've purchased G1 Credits prior to this date, and wish to convert them to Knight Cash, we will be able to honor this request if you submit a customer support ticket on the matter.

its doesnt say what year so lets hope it still works