Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Price drop

This is a discussion on Price drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares has been dropping lately as well, and we had some outstandingly high prices SS +0, shards +7, and one ...
Page: 2

ALightInTheDarkness

Ares has been dropping lately as well, and we had some outstandingly high prices

SS +0, shards +7, and one md +8 are all in merch (the md +8 was cloudys though, he was just being a dumb ass i think =D)

Im glad to see this inflation of prices drop.

-Zach

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya but glave 8 > raptor 7

No matter what a glave 8 should never be cheaper then a raptor. *Same as MD +8 compared to shard 7. *MD +7 used to be around 300m, shard 7 was 2.1b or so, and MD +8 was 3.5b. *The item may be easier to get, but it shouldn't be cheaper
    damn sucks to play diez if you cant farm dms lol 0_0

on oly md 7 = 180m, md 8 = 14 gb max, desperate seller = merchant...glave 7 = 140m? dunno..+8, seen 1 on merch...shard 7 is abit under 10 gb...

Pwner

Uhm glave +7/70 > glave +8 reduce, i had glave +8 reduced, and i did more dmg with glave +7/70, in pk and xp :/

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Pwner
    Uhm glave +7/70 > glave +8 reduce, i had glave +8 reduced, and i did more dmg with glave +7/70, in pk and xp :/
    really :blink: ?

azza

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya but glave 8 > raptor 7

No matter what a glave 8 should never be cheaper then a raptor. *Same as MD +8 compared to shard 7. *MD +7 used to be around 300m, shard 7 was 2.1b or so, and MD +8 was 3.5b. *The item may be easier to get, but it shouldn't be cheaper
    tru tru!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12