Server Select

This is a discussion on Server Select within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They deffinately need to bring this back Gets really annoying haveing to switch servers and relog everytime...
Page: 1

They deffinately need to bring this back

Gets really annoying haveing to switch servers and relog everytime

wraith86

K2 fuck 1 : guys they can switch chars freely without having to worry about the non prem message we made so they can only log in for 30 minutes out of the day to buy premium!!!!!

K2 fuck 2 : guys i have a good idea! lets disable select char so they have to buy premium if they want to switch chars!

K2 fuck 3 : and if making them pay for a free game isnt enough lets make it so only gold prem which already cost twice as much as WoW the only way to seal your items due to our insecurity!

K2 boss : keep up the good work guys! btw how many raptor+8s have you sold today?

the_stiffmeister

K2 fuck 1 : guys they can switch chars freely without having to worry about the non prem message we made so they can only log in for 30 minutes out of the day to buy premium!!!!!

K2 fuck 2 : guys i have a good idea! lets disable select char so they have to buy premium if they want to switch chars!

K2 fuck 3 : and if making them pay for a free game isnt enough lets make it so only gold prem which already cost twice as much as WoW the only way to seal your items due to our insecurity!

K2 boss : keep up the good work guys! btw how many raptor+8s have you sold today?[/b]

hahahahahahhahah....seriously+1

K2 boss : keep up the good work guys! btw how many raptor+8s have you sold today?[/b]
    K2 fuck 4: 10 so far. But they are duped so they will come back to us and buy more.

DiplomaticTank

Question

K2 fuck 4: 10 so far. But they are duped so they will come back to us and buy more.[/b]
    +124148192481 hahahahahah
    but wait

K2 fuck 5: hey how's the managing kosp going, Great to hear guys keep those koxpers up, us gms wont
    be on for another 6 - 7 days due to vacation so have fun :huh:

llJuanMall

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("wraith86")</div>

hahahaha u just made my day! :lol:

tolgahan

i think u can do it with memory editors but it is illegal now.