price section?

This is a discussion on price section? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking ko4life should have something like a price check guide. all items, chitins/shells/weapons from +1 through +8 could ...
Page: 1

Strifey

I was thinking ko4life should have something like a price check guide. all items, chitins/shells/weapons from +1 through +8 could be priced and keept up to date, cause its kinda hard keeping up with when prices go down or up. Im tired of asking ppl what this or that is worth.

so what do u all say, can it happen?

DragonFire

You think it's hard for you too keep up? Think about the person/people working on the price thing..and for ALL the servers.. :blink: I'm sorry..But that would take alot of work.

Strifey

well i was thinking everyone could post what prices they have seen on a specific item or what items they merchant themselves and how quick it sold or didn't sell at all. stuff like that.
    its just an idea. :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I find a post like this in the relivent market section works

P/C +8 Shard

USD or IGC

Not too hard

Strifey

well yeah u could but it takes time before anyone posts or even IF anyone posts.

and how much time do you think it would take us to create such a guide? Not to mention it changes constantly, and we are not here to set the market standards.

ikaraZ

Lots of people have spare time on their hands..

Willows

Just search through the market stalls. If you don't find your item there, sell it for what you'd be happy to get for it, and don't look back.

I say it won't happen. Too many items, nobody can be f**ked to do it.