Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prices on Ares

This is a discussion on Prices on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone have any fucking idea when this noob prices will be down? i got more then 60gb free ( yea ...
Page: 1

Ultimo

Someone have any fucking idea when this noob prices will be down? i got more then 60gb free ( yea not too much but when II+7 be in mercent for 10gb its enough for me ) and i waiting so long time ( i dont really care USKO its not my life ) but its annoying i cant wait so much for that , probably prices in Diez will be down as well in same day as Ares ,

Somebody have idea when prices drop?

Also have FT now so its kinda weird...

Banned

Someone have any fucking idea when this noob prices will be down? i got more then 60gb free ( yea not too much but when II+7 be in mercent for 10gb its enough for me ) and i waiting so long time ( i dont really care USKO its not my life ) but its annoying i cant wait so much for that , probably prices in Diez will be down as well in same day as Ares ,

Somebody have idea when prices drop?

Also have FT now so its kinda weird...[/b]
    prices are falling i think
    if i herd correctly II6 was in merch and rap 6
    but i could have herd this also ii7 andrap 7 in merch

jimfujitsu

Didnt see even ii+1 in merch since before gay x-mas event.Gonna be a while till ppl use up their cash reserves.

Ultimo

prices are falling i think
    if i herd correctly II6 was in merch and rap 6
    but i could have herd this also ii7 andrap 7 in merch[/b]
    I just offer before 1 hour for some faggot 50gb for II+7 ( i know its low but just example ) he said no ty i have shell set warrior +7 + PP+0 so its probably 80gb+ wtf is that

4que

Honestly the prices have dropped, but uniques and weapons are high, the prices have come down alot from what they were 2 months ago.

With the age off the server and all the high level players on Ares dont expect them to come down very quickly, they drop throughout the year until the next Xmas event, thanks to all the abusers who jacked up the prices in the first place.

Banned

Honestly the prices have dropped, but uniques and weapons are high, the prices have come down alot from what they were 2 months ago.

With the age off the server and all the high level players on Ares dont expect them to come down very quickly, they drop throughout the year until the next Xmas event, thanks to all the abusers who jacked up the prices in the first place.[/b]
    all the bugging presents was crazy....................
    people who dindt have someone to do it with or didnt know about the bugg where the only people who didnt do the bugg

the prices went higher when does FT buggers made k2 close it thats when the preices went high THEN they wiped all bi-frost items that made it go way up lol...

Banned

rap 7 will soon come merch....

Ultimo

rap 7 will soon come merch....[/b]
    Yea probably in 2 weeks or maybe less , but even not +1 II in mercent and also if have its selling for 10gb like dumb , pretty gay , i was on Ronark and i saw WP in mercent and more a lot of items , yea yea i know its becuse its new server , but in ares a lot of players have GG items so they should sell +7 weapons in mercent or for 21gb not 80gb+ ( im not talking on Uniqe weapons ).
    This fuking turks ruin the game.

HotAsIce

I think the prices of shell and stuff is what to watch for when prices decline, when the prices of shell start dropping, the uniques and other high class items usually follow. Its kind of hard to tell now though because of the FT being re-enabled, it seems like the prices of shell have gone down, and the prices of FT items and uniques have gone up. Its like the community of KO is getting a Forgotten Temple high and they are doing whatever they can to get their hands on "the good shit" if you know what I mean :P The prices are slowly coming down though, I've seen +1 complete for as low as 80 mil, all other shell but priest is still going for around 200 mil, but they are slowly dropping, a couple weeks ago, they were selling for like 350-400 mil. I think the prices are slowly starting to level out, but its going to be a while still before everything is back down because there are a lot of people craving the FT items and bifrost items since FT was disabled for so long, and the bifrost whipe.

IllusionS

Ronark prices:

Shell+1 2m
    WP: 250-300m
    RoC: 600-700m
    RoL: 800-900m
    Skele belt: 999m
    Iron belt: 15gb

Only problem is buying potion money

Ronark prices:

Shell+1 2m
    WP: 250-300m
    RoC: 600-700m
    RoL: 800-900m
    Skele belt: 999m
    Iron belt: 15gb
    Only problem is buying potion money [/b]

OMG that is crazy. Ares market blows. cant find any unique in market. except the complete useless ones.. yeah amulet of dex!!! lol

Banned

OMG that is crazy. Ares market blows. cant find any unique in market. except the complete useless ones.. yeah amulet of dex!!! lol[/b]
    not really crazy 100m in ronark is worth 10$ where in ares its worth 1$

so averages about to same

Manilas

Seen a wreath of erenion(+1 of course) yesterday in merchant, so, its coming down slowly.

prices will down slowly, coz everyone is lvling or pking, and spent money with pots, then one day (not really soon) the coins will start dissapear completely from server.. and gbs will be good again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast