Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prices on Ares

This is a discussion on Prices on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; prices will down slowly, coz everyone is lvling or pking, and spent money with pots, then one day (not really ...
Page: 2

prices will down slowly, coz everyone is lvling or pking, and spent money with pots, then one day (not really soon) the coins will start dissapear completely from server.. and gbs will be good again[/b]
    prices will only go down the day K2 decide to wipe all noahs, goldbars, silverbars and all kinda coins, why?
    most of people in ares has 3-15 accounts to store cash, while lvling you dont spend that much on pots, you get 1 nice drop and you get it back completely

market was ruined the day those 3 turk players in a cafe duped bus/bes until their pcs burnt

money is still coming out of nowhere, ppl gets a new acc with 100gbs on it zzzzz

mammlea

not really crazy 100m in ronark is worth 10$ where in ares its worth 1$

so averages about to same[/b]

But u can get like 10m/hour in stegodos with macro?

ArminVanBuuren

Actually on Ares is not so hard to get money...FT is been done quite so often that is almost impossible to find someone without at least a chest...ofc, some prices are going down, like chitins, shells and other stuff, but the prices of those items that really matter won't go down for a while. Why? Because those items are not so common...You can get a rappy from dark knights, or doing a good DM, EW, TS farming for a while...but you won't be getting a single II from any mobs (well, maybe dread mare, but who knows???)...Prices are higher depending on the demand on those items and how many market has...if someone dupes an iron impact +7 and starts selling them, then everyone will have one and the price will go down, that's how it works...I've seen raptor +5 yesterday for 700m on Ares1.

BTW...if you see some items you don't see very often in merchant, it is because of a bug in which you set an item, but nobody is able to buy it...yesterday I saw a guy with kekuri +2, FP priest DD+6/25, totemic spear +8 and RoM...but no one was able to buy it...

Actually on Ares is not so hard to get money...FT is been done quite so often that is almost impossible to find someone without at least a chest...ofc, some prices are going down, like chitins, shells and other stuff, but the prices of those items that really matter won't go down for a while. Why? Because those items are not so common...You can get a rappy from dark knights, or doing a good DM, EW, TS farming for a while...but you won't be getting a single II from any mobs (well, maybe dread mare, but who knows???)...Prices are higher depending on the demand on those items and how many market has...if someone dupes an iron impact +7 and starts selling them, then everyone will have one and the price will go down, that's how it works...I've seen raptor +5 yesterday for 700m on Ares1.

BTW...if you see some items you don't see very often in merchant, it is because of a bug in which you set an item, but nobody is able to buy it...yesterday I saw a guy with kekuri +2, FP priest DD+6/25, totemic spear +8 and RoM...but no one was able to buy it... [/b]
    jus wait for those ppl that bug there items in merch since mail system wont work we will be able to buy them so think fast if u see something rare and u want it ^^

ArminVanBuuren

don't even mention it...I saw a chitin bow +7 two days ago...I almost cried like a baby T_T xD

don't even mention it...I saw a chitin bow +7 two days ago...I almost cried like a baby T_T xD[/b]
    thats nothing i saw a in, ib, rocs, and a shell helm +8 not reversed i was so sad i couldn't buy them

Banned

thats nothing i saw a in, ib, rocs, and a shell helm +8 not reversed i was so sad i couldn't buy them [/b]
    let the turks try putting there +9's and +3's in merch and they cant letter them XD

murat12

Someone have any fucking idea when this noob prices will be down? i got more then 60gb free ( yea not too much but when II+7 be in mercent for 10gb its enough for me ) and i waiting so long time ( i dont really care USKO its not my life ) but its annoying i cant wait so much for that , probably prices in Diez will be down as well in same day as Ares ,

Somebody have idea when prices drop?

Also have FT now so its kinda weird...[/b]
    items like that will never be sold for GBS, because they are useless you can only buy for USD, upgrade it yourself, or traded for something of equal worth, theres no dumbass that will sell for useless gbs

prices will only go down the day K2 decide to wipe all noahs, goldbars, silverbars and all kinda coins, why?
    most of people in ares has 3-15 accounts to store cash, while lvling you dont spend that much on pots, you get 1 nice drop and you get it back completely

market was ruined the day those 3 turk players in a cafe duped bus/bes until their pcs burnt

money is still coming out of nowhere, ppl gets a new acc with 100gbs on it zzzzz[/b]
    well, ppl who xp expend a lot of mana (warriors, mages and priests),a dn expend 200m/week on repots
    if u get drop, u will get ur money back, but thats 200m u expent on repot gone from game, coz u paid for a npc, and npc don't expend it back buying from another player... if they can't dupe more bus, or anything who give easy money, noahs gonna end someday... and they simple can't clean all noahs, coz if they do that, noone will can xp, coz no money to repot... so lets wait, and prices will still going down

4que

Clanmate sold me a raptor +1 RB he bought from a guy trying to merchant bug it. :P

Banned

In manes the prices are down already... u can see even valkyries in merchant

Banned

In manes the prices are down already... u can see even valkyries in merchant [/b]
    if vulk is in merch then what are prices arescrolls? 10m for 2k??
    never thought vulk would be in merch at all because how much KC is coast
    want gb;s that bad gogogo buy on ebay'

Macek_czech

if vulk is in merch then what are prices arescrolls? 10m for 2k??
    never thought vulk would be in merch at all because how much KC is coast
    want gb;s that bad gogogo buy on ebay'[/b]
    yesterday i saw 2x valk helm in merch for 999m ( i think it wasnt bugged, coz if he wants to show that he selling valks, then 1x valk is enough) and my friend bought valk helm for 11gb two days ago

I don't even know the prices anymore, haven't logged on in ages and can't be bothered to learn the prices.

1 question though, do you guys think it's a good trade if you give II +1 (Rebirth), Kek Ring +3 and ROM +0 for II +8? This is on Ares

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12