Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Prices on Dies going DOWN

This is a discussion on Prices on Dies going DOWN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do you keep insulting people you dont know? You cant have more than 400 bus now.[/b] volcanic you big ...
Page: 3

Banned

Why do you keep insulting people you dont know? You cant have more than 400 bus now.[/b]
    volcanic you big douche noob bjb is right and you are wrong

u can have max 400 bes

200 in your in and 200 on you so duping of bus is gone cause dupers wont waste there time doing it the slow way

it would take them weeks to make 100 gbs

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

price going down cuz duping dont work so ppl cant dupe BUS so no money in market and price will go down as before so wait for WE in merch etc hb +6in merch >.< etc

even now i see tote+7 for 999mil week ago it was more then 17gbs

Banned

price going down cuz duping dont work so ppl cant dupe BUS so no money in market and price will go down as before so wait for WE in merch etc hb +6in merch >.< etc

even now i see tote+7 for 999mil week ago it was more then 17gbs[/b]
    i just said that :huh: :blink:

rage5

No sign of price dropping on Xig yet. Everything costs as much as last week...

Lag0nx

Dam tez,ur gonna have to work hard to waste those 1800 gbs..
    should be a real challenge ..|-.-

Banned

Dam tez,ur gonna have to work hard to waste those 1800 gbs..
    should be a real challenge ..|-.-[/b]
    1800 :blink:

who the fuck robbed me?

pimmpya

1800 :blink:

who the fuck robbed me?[/b]
    Lol Tez has more than 4000gbs

Volcanic

Why do you keep insulting people you dont know? You cant have more than 400 bus now.[/b]
    Oh noes!!! Sue me

Well seeing that most baba`s spend all day looking for the next bug/dupe method, they have most likely already found it and are taking the piss. Who cares if you cannot have 3 BUS and 2 fragments now, they`ll be ripping the piss where ever they can.

volcanic you big douche noob bjb is right and you are wrong

u can have max 400 bes

200 in your in and 200 on you so duping of bus is gone cause dupers wont waste there time doing it the slow way

it would take them weeks to make 100 gbs[/b]
    Well, the original point here is prices go up=duping, prices going down=no duping.

Prove me wrong banker boy, or STFU and go count your pennies.

All the best.

Waz.

Banned

Oh noes!!! Sue me

Well seeing that most baba`s spend all day looking for the next bug/dupe method, they have most likely already found it and are taking the piss. Who cares if you cannot have 3 BUS and 2 fragments now, they`ll be ripping the piss where ever they can.
    Well, the original point here is prices go up=duping, prices going down=no duping.

Prove me wrong banker boy, or STFU and go count your pennies.

All the best.

Waz.[/b]

are u really this dumb man u cant see what anyone means

duping bus = prices goes up ei. tons of coins
    duping items = prices goes down ie. tons of blue chests and then items flood

did u miss the obvious?

we already proved your wrong

do u get it now

Volcanic

are u really this dumb man u cant see what anyone means

duping bus = prices goes up ei. tons of coins
    duping items = prices goes down ie. tons of blue chests and then items flood

did u miss the obvious?

we already proved your wrong

do u get it now[/b]
    Well if thats the case, then Diez must be the utopian server where nothing but wonderful stuff happens.

like i said, PROVE me wrong, don`t just shoot your mouth off like you have with your limp legal case.

Banned

Well if thats the case, then Diez must be the utopian server where nothing but wonderful stuff happens.

like i said, PROVE me wrong, don`t just shoot your mouth off like you have with your limp legal case.[/b]

man ur really stupid dude

we just did prove you wrong

when rofd came out duping bus was not around but duping chests was and items flooded the market so prices went down on everything

then bus dup came around and coins flooded the market and prices went up

ffs

dupe bus= high prices
    dupe chests/items= low prices

your a idiot since we have all stated that 100 times now

can you read?

Volcanic

man ur really stupid dude

we just did prove you wrong

when rofd came out duping bus was not around but duping chests was and items flooded the market so prices went down on everything

ffs

dupe bus= high prices

your a idiot since we have all stated that 100 times now

can you read?[/b]
    Firstly, the only people calling me stupid is you and your ameridumb pal and its been about 4 times. At the same time of the arrival of ROFD came a coin wipe. Also because every scab in the world of K2 abused it, demand exceed supply. For about all of 36 hours, and then prices went straight back up. Only on this one occasion(because of greed(you`re a banker, you should understand it)), did the rules slip. Call it the exception.

You work at your daddies bank don`t you, it shows by your piss poor spelling and grammar.

All the best.

Waz.

Lemon

Wow...

After that tez, I&#39;d shrink into insignificance till it blows over and unless you are an idiot you should do the same.

Lemon

(PS, this is a challenge for you to keep talking without looking like a tit)

Firstly, the only people calling me stupid is you and your ameridumb pal and its been about 4 times. At the same time of the arrival of ROFD came a coin wipe. Also because every scab in the world of K2 abused it, demand exceed supply. For about all of 36 hours, and then prices went straight back up. Only on this one occasion(because of greed(you`re a banker, you should understand it)), did the rules slip. Call it the exception.

You work at your daddies bank don`t you, it shows by your piss poor spelling and grammar.

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    Actually I never called you stupid. Unlike you im not going to resort to immature name calling because a dissagreement.
    dupe bus= high prices
    dupe chests/items= low prices[/b]
    That sums it up, nothing more needs to be said thats why the economy is fucked.

Wow...

After that tez, I&#39;d shrink into insignificance till it blows over and unless you are an idiot you should do the same.

Lemon

(PS, this is a challenge for you to keep talking without looking like a tit)[/b]
    Why do you have to keep flaming? Go drink a beer and chill out insults are only going to get this topic locked. <_<

Banned

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    please stop i am crying

i didnt know we were i the board room moron

also as to your claims to the coin wipe...it happened well before rofd came out

bottom line is your the one flaming everyone cause your blind and cant see the simple fact that

dupe bus= high prices

i can say it till i am blue i the face but u wont get it cause your head is stuck up your ass so far that that when you talk shit just flies out

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast