Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Prices on Dies going DOWN

This is a discussion on Prices on Dies going DOWN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Firstly, the only people calling me stupid is you and your ameridumb pal and its been about 4 times. At ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Firstly, the only people calling me stupid is you and your ameridumb pal and its been about 4 times. At the same time of the arrival of ROFD came a coin wipe. Also because every scab in the world of K2 abused it, demand exceed supply. For about all of 36 hours, and then prices went straight back up. Only on this one occasion(because of greed(you`re a banker, you should understand it)), did the rules slip. Call it the exception.

You work at your daddies bank don`t you, it shows by your piss poor spelling and grammar.

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    last coin wipe was beginning of KE wasnt it? lol or at least maybe i got lucky and i didnt lose any coin in this "rofd coin wipe"

k FT is back...a turk is gonna get their hands on one...we can all agree on that right volcanic? i think we can all agree even a turk duper will get their hands on one!!!...now right now demand>supply...hence high prices...now that turk begins to dupe blue chests...he dupes and dupes and dupes...then he starts opening them! piece of shell here piece of shell there...ft item here and there...he saves the FT items(cuz that would show hes obviously been duping) selling only a few at a time...but those shells...wow are those shells being sold in mass numbers now the price of shells go down cuz theres such a high supply of them...why buy for high prices when this turk duper is selling for 100m cheaper or something like that...then every1 else sees "ah fuck this isnt selling...ill lower it a bit" hence prices begin to go down

i see no "exception" to rules goin on....its basic principles of economics...flood of money into a market=prices raise....flood of items into a market=prices drop...reasoning? flood of money means suppliers can get more for their product because people ahve more money...flood of items into a market means prices will drop because of competition if u see 100 of ur same product out there are u gonna be the one selling for the highest price and never selling? hell no ur gonna lower ur price to whatever the current selling price is...maybe even a few mil lower to sell faster than the other guys

Banned

there was NO coin wipe at begining of rofd cama

there was NO coin wipe at begining of rofd cama[/b]
    i was being sarcastic bish! >_< hence the and quotes

Banned

i was being sarcastic bish! >_< hence the and quotes[/b]
    didnt see the smiley <_<

my bad

Kain_the_heartbreaker

wot troubles me the most is diez&#39;s response to the decr in price..

100% decrease in price OVERNIGHT....HOLY FUK OMFG WTF. That is just ... freaking weird. I mean... ok prices were stable throughout last couple of months, even a week or two after ft opened. Then suddenly BAM, kek+2 in merchant O.o. That just scares me....

now here is a thought, if KO was duper free... HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY?!! surely u cant expect everyone to farm tyon meats and lvl 30s right??!!

wot troubles me the most is diez&#39;s response to the decr in price..

100% decrease in price OVERNIGHT....HOLY FUK OMFG WTF. That is just ... freaking weird. I mean... ok prices were stable throughout last couple of months, even a week or two after ft opened. Then suddenly BAM, kek+2 in merchant O.o. That just scares me....

now here is a thought, if KO was duper free... HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY?!! surely u cant expect everyone to farm tyon meats and lvl 30s right??!![/b]
    ud have to loot all the fp etc u get in parties and sell them to npc for like 15k each etc like its done on every other game...but since theres dupers every1 jsut says "DONT LOOT CRAP!!!!"

asga fruits on lowcoined server ftw <_<

Banned

if u dont have coins you just save up man

when i played japko i went in withing and saw rocs+0 in merchant for 600 mill rol+0 in merchant for 800 mill

how do i get those

well i got with clan they gave me 10 mill starting money...then every party i looted all the junk ...in 2 months of upgrading some other items from money i got from looting i was able to get roc+0

anyone can do it it just takes more time

Lag0nx

tez if u spread ur gbs around the server it&#39;ll get inflated again :wub:
    gýft plx

DragonFire

tez if u spread ur gbs around the server it&#39;ll get inflated again :wub:
    gýft plx[/b]

you don&#39;t want him to just through gold bars around the server, people could get hit in the head and die

eatshitndie

you don&#39;t want him to just through gold bars around the server, people could get hit in the head and die [/b]
    that&#39;s bad..?

Banned Senior Member

Sigh... when people dupe coins or items with give alot of coins ( bus, bes, bars etc ) THATS what always makes prices rise. Two christmas events ago because of all the new FP/chitin/high class items from the snowmen prices crashed at least on Diez. Stuff went from 400m to about 60m and +1 chitin went back down to about 900k-1.3m. Increase of items in the server means more people are merching/trading them which means they need to lower prices in order to actually sell it. But when people have billions from scrolls being duped then there is no real need to ration your noah. Just go into moradon find what you need and buy it regardless of the price instead of looking around for a cheaper one like everyone else does.

Banned

Just go into moradon find what you need and buy it regardless of the price instead of looking around for a cheaper one like everyone else does.[/b]

maybe thats why u still live with ur mom? :huh:

:lol:

willy people play the market....i dont see anything wrong with "shopping around" but i do agree with hagglers asking for ridiculously low low prices

i mean i sold so much crap for coins over the past few month when duping bus happened cause i cant sell them for usd cause its not things people would usd for and also i cant just hold them on my accounts cause for me its a waste of items

so i sold them all

i remember one month i made like 800gbs from upgrading shards to +7 and selling them for 20+ gbs each :blink:

there is nothing wrong with people not taking the 1st offer they get or not looking around for the lowest price....just go with a good deal and take it

Banned Senior Member

But when people have billions from scrolls being duped then there is no real need to ration your noah. Just go into moradon find what you need and buy it regardless of the price instead of looking around for a cheaper one like everyone else does.[/b]
    You forgot to quote the line before it <_< I meant if you had duped billions on hand the market would be no problem and you wouldn&#39;t have to look for cheaper items.

And nothing wrong with free board Every dollar I make from work just sits in my bank, I can already afford to pay rent for a year with no job ^^

Banned

You forgot to quote the line before it <_< I meant if you had duped billions on hand the market would be no problem and you wouldn&#39;t have to look for cheaper items.

And nothing wrong with free board Every dollar I make from work just sits in my bank, I can already afford to pay rent for a year with no job ^^[/b]
    i saw the line before it i just wanted to bust your balls :lol:

i get what ur saying....duped coins yes ruin everything and also those people should be shot but people who play the market are just plain smart and patient....to them i say good joob for not buying our duped coins for usd and not duping yourself

on your 2nd comment here

free board is awsome your right....but not when ur 30 and your mom has to clean your laundry and make you dinner still cause that will only lead to tragedy in the long run when ur 60 watching tv with ur mother on the couch as well :P

btw rent for a year is not rent for a year.....add up all the extra shit and ur fucked.....just makes sure u use what u saved up for "GFF" a GOD FORBID FUN in case something happens

so example would be your expenses total 1200 with rent and all misc stuff.....make at least 2400 a month or cut back on things...now u make double what u spend and u have a nest egg put away

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast