Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prices lower than ever in cwest...

This is a discussion on Prices lower than ever in cwest... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Overall the game got 5+ times higher to play compared to 5 years ago. II+7 100$ back then. ii+9=500$ now ...
Page: 2

Banned

Overall the game got 5+ times higher to play compared to 5 years ago.

II+7 100$ back then.
    ii+9=500$ now and that weapon is equal to what ii+7 used to be.

Goldfarmers can farm an unlimited amount of gold, it's the players that decides how much they want to buy and merchant prices is set after how much gold players have.

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    Overall the game got 5+ times higher to play compared to 5 years ago.

II+7 100$ back then.
    ii+9=500$ now and that weapon is equal to what ii+7 used to be.

Goldfarmers can farm an unlimited amount of gold, it's the players that decides how much they want to buy and merchant prices is set after how much gold players have.
    Have been out of ko for a while, some friends where trying to convince me about giving CW a try since we all are "grown ups" now and have money instead of free time but that post has ended all interest i could have ever had in CW.

Ty for that

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Have been out of ko for a while, some friends where trying to convince me about giving CW a try since we all are "grown ups" now and have money instead of free time but that post has ended all interest i could have ever had in CW.

Ty for that
    You are easily convinced. Just because some1 says it doesn't mean it is the truth ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    You are easily convinced. Just because some1 says it doesn't mean it is the truth ^^
    On the contraire ma friend, if i was easily convinced id allready have a char and would have been playing on my vacations from work.

Ive watched the market section, ive logged in and watched the server, all in all i dont really like it. The USKO i loved to play for so many years is dead, has been for over 4 years and will never come back.

I know that guy was exagerating, no way II+9 is the regular weapon you see people wielding in CW but the fact is that it is a babashop server and even though i was willing to spend some money, i wont spend what it is required to have top gear nor i will spend the time to be a top player and my reasoning is that if im not willing to do that i might just as well share or just play some private server when i feel in the need to do some good ol pk pwng.

retard0

@razor , you are so mad cause you want to quit now and trying to make shit loads of usd ? Like some 1 said on an other thread , the archers skills went cooldown and now you're fvking mad ?

stop making retarded threads and try to find some new friends .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    @razor , you are so mad cause you want to quit now and trying to make shit loads of usd ? Like some 1 said on an other thread , the archers skills went cooldown and now you're fvking mad ?

Stop registering in April, and posting on everything like someone knows who you are.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    On the contraire ma friend, if i was easily convinced id allready have a char and would have been playing on my vacations from work.

Ive watched the market section, ive logged in and watched the server, all in all i dont really like it. The USKO i loved to play for so many years is dead, has been for over 4 years and will never come back.

I know that guy was exagerating, no way II+9 is the regular weapon you see people wielding in CW but the fact is that it is a babashop server and even though i was willing to spend some money, i wont spend what it is required to have top gear nor i will spend the time to be a top player and my reasoning is that if im not willing to do that i might just as well share or just play some private server when i feel in the need to do some good ol pk pwng.

Even thought I've never babad, I'm a pretty good sin. I can rape 95% of cz, only the top babas are able to beat me atm. What does that tell you? With some basic shit, you can kick all of their asses, all you really need on CW is basic krowaz set +7, uniques +0 and a big box of skillz to make a total difference in cz.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Stop registering in April, and posting on everything like someone knows who you are.
    +1 lol.

had to do it. sorry off topic

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post

who the hell are u again bro? no one introduced you afaik

haters... everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Even thought I've never babad, I'm a pretty good sin. I can rape 95% of cz, only the top babas are able to beat me atm. What does that tell you? With some basic shit, you can kick all of their asses, all you really need on CW is basic krowaz set +7, uniques +0 and a big box of skillz to make a total difference in cz.
    You said you have a Shard+9..........

*facepalm*

Off topic ftw:

I guess u count me as a "top baba" cuz I rape the shit outta you nuub teddy xD

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    You said you have a Shard+9..........

*facepalm*
    Yeah, what's your point? 3 years of playing this game = alot of money, frmo back when ED gems and stuff actually was worth something and I didn't use to spend it on premium AT ALL. Next time, look some basic facts up, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Off topic ftw:

I guess u count me as a "top baba" cuz I rape the shit outta you nuub teddy xD
    Never happened, but +1 to top baba :P

agreed alot of ppl do suck just sayin. wish some ggs came back to play need to make this server exciting again.. too easy atm

prices are extremely messed up right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12