priest build..

This is a discussion on priest build.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok im making a priest, im lvl 30 atm.. what builds are there, what weapons // armour shoild i have?...
Page: 1

ok im making a priest, im lvl 30 atm..

what builds are there, what weapons // armour shoild i have?

some1 likes to spam?
    in the wrong section to o.O

right section spam search button ffs

whats the section for this then?

and i never find shit using the stupid seacrh get 7 pages of in relivant shit

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

omg.... use search bro dont come and spam here :mellow:

Heim4teil

knowlege base? search ftw oO

Speed

man.. if i was phantom i would ban ur ass instantly , he already told u to stop making idiotic threads .. specially when they been answered like 1000 times

AnonBoarder

man.. if i was phantom i would ban ur ass instantly , he already told u to stop making idiotic threads .. specially when they been answered like 1000 times[/b]
    Who cares if it is spam. Its a fucking forum. Are you that addicting to the game and forum that if someone posts 1 more topic about something your going to blow your brains out? Get a gosh damn life, and dont SPAM here saying stupid shit.

And to answer your questions dude, just get fullplate for now. When you reach 50+, then start to worry about chitins+7 or FP+8. Then when 60+ you can pick whatever build you want. They are all pretty good. Just depends if you want More HP or MP or not. And of coarse if your a BP, then you wear fabric+8, and tons of uniques and high AP 2H weapons.

Speed

theres guides for priest allll over the place lol , and phantom already warned him about his posts

and no im not addicted to the game , last time i played was around umm 3 months , im here to sell my items so stfu pls

apoth0r

Well mate if i had a greater knowledge of the priest builds i would tell you. You have to understand posting a question which people found the answer to by posting on these forums previously, it now makes you an idiot because they are now 'in the know' they will do their best to provide you with the biggest waste of time posts that you can imagine and will be more then likely abusive and unco-operative to your cause.
    Just because I think you've been unfairly flamed i will find u a link....

http://www.knightsunited.com/index.php?pag...ides/index.html

That might help

Well mate if i had a greater knowledge of the priest builds i would tell you. You have to understand posting a question which people found the answer to by posting on these forums previously, it now makes you an idiot because they are now 'in the know' they will do their best to provide you with the biggest waste of time posts that you can imagine and will be more then likely abusive and unco-operative to your cause.
    Just because I think you've been unfairly flamed i will find u a link....
    http://www.knightsunited.com/index.php?pag...ides/index.html

That might help [/b]
    thanks!
    thats all i wanted, instead of taking time to write shit about me, that i dont really care about, why dont you just answer the quest?

tnx apoth0r

apoth0r

no prob