Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

priest getting interesting

This is a discussion on priest getting interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kepten -What about basic str/int stats? -Could u post ur screenshots? Sorry, but I can't see myself ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    -What about basic str/int stats?
    -Could u post ur screenshots?
    Sorry, but I can't see myself adding any more stats into INT causing me to reskill just to prove/disprove something.

I have my priest just the way I want it......for now.

Although this does make a Priest Trial Set look appealing..........hmmmm.

now i miss my priest (

finally i can do my MS with my tank priest

BTW I can see HB prices going all the way uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. (Int bonus? Low str req?)

HB AP is still calculated on str not INT. Its on;y priest 1 h clubs with teh weird squiggly writing under the name that are calculated on INT

Sorry i got to page 3 and got tired of reading. So krowaz priests put Health stat on their armors when they make them. So does this mean you can put int + get Int bonuses for the set meaning you will get over all more AP? this is very interesting. Think of it this way, now a priest can solo XP cause before they couldn't do shit when server was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Sorry i got to page 3 and got tired of reading. So krowaz priests put Health stat on their armors when they make them. So does this mean you can put int + get Int bonuses for the set meaning you will get over all more AP? this is very interesting. Think of it this way, now a priest can solo XP cause before they couldn't do shit when server was dead.
    Yes, if your armor has an int bonus instead of health bonus your ap will increase. AP will only be raised with int if the priest is using a one handed club with the funky writing underneath the name of the weapon.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    that is correct

but the question remains: who would stay FP / paper bp with gimped stats when you can just go full int and hit a little less (i assume) while being 200x tankier

no contest really

int priests will be the new mages. out dpsing warriors and sins ftw while still being a valuable asset to a party!

lets make more classes, that were never supposed to be melee, godlike!!!!!11

whos next? lets give some sort of bonus to the warrior 80 defense tree, maybe they can gain AP from shields... would be cool

long story short: lets make melee classes whose only purpose is to hit stuff obsolete by adding a new melee class that can do everything at once while still being useful for anything other than just attacking.
    what are you talking about over powered, you clearly havent played in a long time or you would know...
    THE LAST PATCH FIXED EVERYTHING.
    k0xp
    npt
    balanced all of the characters
    fixed all the quests
    fixed the upgrades
    deleted all of the illegal items

spoiler:warning what i have said may not be true

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what are you talking about over powered, you clearly havent played in a long time or you would know...
    k0xp
    npt
    fixed all the quests
    fixed the upgrades
    spoiler:warning what i have said may not be true
    Really??? Thats Odd... i thought the game is still run by K2

[QUOTE=FuriousKo;2934203]what are you talking about over powered, you clearly havent played in a long time or you would know...
    k0xp
    npt
    fixed all the quests
    fixed the upgrades

I think he meant illegal items if they where duped maybe, Other other items are "Legit" GM made them lol. But yeah +10 items are still there just the ones made by cheaters probably got erased.

As for the Int thing, its alright not a big deal. Yes the AP of a priest but not that much i used a lvl 81 with nice items and AP was only 890.

[quote=DEATHxPROOF;2934449]
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what are you

As for the Int thing, its alright not a big deal. Yes the AP of a priest but not that much i used a lvl 81 with nice items and AP was only 890.
    You are doing something wrong. My AP on a 72 int priest is 1400+ with a smite+8, no buffs or scrolls

[quote=pelos;2934532]
    You are doing something wrong. My AP on a 72 int priest is 1400+ with a smite+8, no buffs or scrolls
    Well it is full HP build not to much int bouses.

[quote=pelos;2934532]
    Just curious how u get 1400ap, I am using a smite8 but my ap is less than 1k , what jew/access u use? I am lvl 78 int priest, krowaz set with hp .. Thanks

[quote=Soap;2935056]
    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post

Just curious how u get 1400ap, I am using a smite8 but my ap is less than 1k , what jew/access u use? I am lvl 78 int priest, krowaz set with hp .. Thanks
    Gold earring +3, Gold earring +2, Ammy of goddess +3, Belt of Intelligence +3, Platinum rings +3 2x, shell set +7 int

Wonder who will get these 1h weap, seems they r base on int instead of str, and the switch of 1h and 2h is impossible now, both different stats base., this fix is not fleseable

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-27-2013, 04:14 AM
  2. Hits: 16
    09-30-2011, 12:28 PM