Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Priest

73 65.18%
  • Rogue

39 34.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Priest or Rogue

This is a discussion on Priest or Rogue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; priest is much more expensive then rogue, but with good gears, ull do really good. however, rogue, if you have ...
Page: 2

priest is much more expensive then rogue, but with good gears, ull do really good.

however, rogue, if you have amazing MH combo, u dont need gears, and ur able to tank many people

there should only be two requirements for picking a class. 1) Are you good at the class? 2) Do you enjoy the class? .. if neither applies then don't go that class

rasta

priest ftw if you are int bp (debuffer; torment, massive, parasite) you can beat the strongest players like lvl 80warriors, lvl 80rouges etc.

when you are a rouge you might be good as well, but you need really gg equip to outminor the damage from others
    sometimes you have to accept you cant kill your enemy cause you cant outminor his dmg, you dont do enough dmg, etc.

when you are a priest you dont have that feeling, you just have to look that the others cant cancel your skills
    while you are running you can torment your enemey, heal yourself, take off the shield and take the out your weapon and kill

i personally like both classes because for me is the skill cure curse a must to go pk
    priests and rouges have their frailties and their powers

RiseAgainst_

I would seriously take a priest only cause of the solo !
    The best thing to do its start a party cause you can buff ! and BTW you can solo everything you want by buffing yourself !

Only a word ! Choose the best thing for you ! Its your choice we wont play the class for you![/b]
    Stop shouting

Well.. i used to say how boring a priest would be...*then*when*i*got*1*damn..*it*owns*seriously,* its*so*much*fun*

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

If you are good at exp and u are sure u will meke 72 then If I were you I'd choose priest because u will go Chitin Bulid and with Helis+Torment u will pwn all, another + is that chitins are cheap even those with defences (dagger/spear). With quest uniques + Chitins 7/12 and II+7/HB+7(the only 1 expensive thing in ur bulid aka weapon) u should do really good (I kno smtn about it, I had 72 priest)

If ur shitty exper then make sin lvl it to 70 and during this time systematicly (it will be a lot more expensive) farm shells 7/12 + shards +7/70. Even with quest uniques if u will learn how to MH combo u will do good. (Minor Heal is BIG + of sin, another one is lightfeet(luv to chase maliced mage or bp hihi)).

Anyway, If you will play on priest you can be BP (like u said you will be) but then you chave to choose paper/full plate/chitin ofc duff/heal/helis, but if u get bored of it you can switch to tank with Q shield fp/chitins/shells (or paper with UBER high HP but it's not that popular) and go full heal or subside. You have many options if you play on prz. (I was talkin about 72lvl Prz of course)

On rogue u can be ONLY sin, because Sin > Rogue, if u'll learn how to MH u'll never reskill to rogue, if u will it will be 1 day fun and next ull farm cash for reskill to sin again, belive me I kno what I'm talkin about

But as someone said before, it's your decision, we can just show u +/-'s of those chars, it depends on what char you really like the most.

Voted on Rogue btw, Why ? Cos I luv this class hiehie

imo it depened on wich class u play better i had both a lv 72 priest and a 72 rogue and i prefer the rogue alot cause of lf and minor if u got a nice combo and nice minor i would stick with rogue if ure not that skill with it go for priest

King0fKingZ

sure priest

Jacoli

A 72 BP would own a 72 rogue without malice...

Sidewalk

Well i honestly do not have a minor combo, ive not really ever played a rogue. I've played int priest before for dcz for awhile and i love it.. i just hated the fact i didnt do any of the killing myself :P

I'm definately leaning toward priest. And as the one person said about the beginning.. i have 3 other ppl that im moving to the new server with. So the early times wont be a problem.. neither will gear. Its just all about which most ppl are happy with at the high lvls

I would go priest. Bp is good for soloing and partys. Dont feel too bad for not killing people when you are in a party u can do a lot more dmg para torment and malice everybody u see. i play as a bp and with a good party i throw on a shield. everyone loves a good priest when u keep them alive and make targets one hit kills

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

priest because you dont have to buy scrolls if your a buffer.... can also start partys in xp and pk because both need a buffer and healer...

Sidewalk

I just meant in a sense that if i were running to meet the party or something.. and some guy started hitting me, i'd have to town based on the fact that i literally had no decent attacks.

I really don't mind playing int priest in a party even though im stated for bp. Priests are made to heal in the first place

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

PRIEST! Easiest to exp, and above all most fun to pk with, as well as most annoying to pk against...<3 duffer :wub:

FantasizeMe

i voted for priest..

why? coz priest are more flexible than rouge.. priest have many options..u can be a healer, buffer , debuffer , attacker...and also u can be a full int priest, paper bp, chitin bp....while rouge can u be a sin or archer -.-..

Sidewalk

I&#39;ve decided on priest. Thanks for all of your opinions!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12