Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A Priest's Rant

This is a discussion on A Priest's Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try pking as a mage...if you tp and save someone you're an idiot because they almost had him, if you ...
Page: 3

Stronger

try pking as a mage...if you tp and save someone you're an idiot because they almost had him, if you dont tp because you're trying to save the party you're an idiot for letting him die 8)[/b]
    I agree, mages get equal the amount of crap from people as priests do.. I have played both a lot and all i can say is the best tactic is to just say shh. and continue doing your thing. they know how to quit party if they arent happy.

007_heal

You have simply been in the wrong groups. The total strength of a clan/party revolves around the priests. Without strong priests, no one stays alive for very long, period.[/b]
    That statement is right on the mark. If you are getting abused by your party, just leave it. I have been in random parties with the "best" clans, they expect way to much out of random priests. When they have their own priests they dont say shit even if they are garbage. In these situation all you can do is quit the party and wait for another.

Parties are only as good as their priests, you can ask anybody that has been in decent pk/exp party.

Brutorious

i played priest for a long time. i didn't eventually become the best but i still say im good. but when i couldn't handle ppl that had a full party with better items than i could handle i would die obviously. one of the reasons i went priest was to help others in the clan and it was the best class. cure healing, attacking, debuffing or can even buff and solo if wanted with 1 downfall was not having litefeeet. but damn never liked pkin wit RANDOM TURK PARTIES lol. always loved the clan parties. vent was main thing that made pk good for the priest. at times bit yelling but pk continued. . just take the yelling from others and grow ur tolerance for it :P

SillyHo

Priests and mages are the easiest to see when a mistake is made is all. A warrior or rogue blows his combo, and someone escapes, no one knows. A mage misses a TP, all 7 people in the party see it. A priest lets a warrior stay uncured for too long, or misses a pot or heal, again all 7 people see it.

Anyone who has played for a decent amount of time has played priest, and they all know how hard it is.

stick with bp and pk alone

well said...

also remember that most of the opposite party targets the priest so we have to keep ourself alive to keep our party alive

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i love the people some telling to u how to play priest when they dont even know how to play ko

Ancient noob Senior Member

ive seen warriors complaining a lot in pk, they jump into ten ppl and cry foul on priest when they die[/b]
    +
    when they spam for longer than 5 times i'd give them 60 hp buff and 30 ac or let them scroll up.[/b]
    = a noob warrior who gets far buffed with 60 hp as punishment.
    A warrior or rogue blows his combo, and someone escapes, no one knows.[/b]
    (whispers) trust me... we notice.

This was a good laugh I feel sorry for all the buffer priests in pk.

stick with bp and pk alone [/b]
    Lol bp vs full party = Donating nps

xanarchistx

It's your class.

Personally, as an assassin, I hate being asked for swift.

"ITS ONLY ONE SKILL ZZZZZZZZZZZ"

"WOLF PLS"

"LUPIN PLS"

P.S. ALL CLASSES HAVE THEIR ANNOYING SIDE, GET USED TO IT

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

just do your job and stfu haha.

jessyau5

Wink

Hi everyone, I m here today to enlightened most people about priest.

Priest should not be taken for granted.

Playing as priest since MYKO started till today, many dun give a shit about priest.

Priest are neither given credit nor given respect. (In every few cases, some do).

in a typical lvling party, the priest is expected to heal, buff, duff, ress, cure all at the same time. Even when someone gets 1 hit by some strong mob, or ganged at DS for not using transform scroll, they insist the priest to heal them when the damage is beyond the healing power or their hp. And they get blamed for not healing(do they know there's casting time?)

how does 1 heal a player when his hp is 4382 and they see this:

4382 HP Damage
    xxxxxxxxx Experience Point Lost

or

1034 HP Damage
    1087 HP Damage
    2121 HP Recovered
    Using Water of Favors
    981 HP Damage
    1054 HP Damage
    1037 HP Damage
    1192 HP Damage
    1099 HP Damage
    xxxxxxxxx Experience Point Lost

---------------------------------------

Not all priest are buffers or pure duffers.

Do not assume that the priest buff when u need buff, ress when u die, duff enemy when u need duff, heal when you are dying, cure when u get duffed.

I m sure many of u have be given this situation:

person 1: "duff mage"
    person 2: "cureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ac undy str"
    Enemy 2 has defeated Person 3
    person 3: "aqqqqqqqqqqqqq hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"
    person 2: "undyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy acccccccccccccccccccc"
    Enemy 1 has defeated Person 2
    person 2: "priesttttttttttttttttttttttttttt undyyyyyyyy accccccccccccc strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
    Enemy 2 has defeated Person 1
    person 1: "aqqqqqq why no duffffffffffffffffffff? noob"

----------------------------------------

Be appreciative of priest. Without them, you are useless.

How long do you think you can last without a priest backing you?
    How long would your lvling take without the help of priest?

I understand that some priest are really new to the game or just plain noob. But understand that amateurs and above make mistake at times like pressing the wrong button, or get hit by 10 enemies and get "Casting Failed" for every single spell.

Then there are people who are just blind or ignorant to the party. The priest is not within visual range, or even healing range. But players can still show such retardedness:

Enemy2 has defeated Priest
    Priest : "zzz, raped"
    Priest : "444444444444"
    Enemy2 has defeated Rogue
    Warrior1: "cureeee"
    Enemy1 has defeated Mage
    Enemy1 has defeated Priest (again)
    Enemy3 has defeated Warrior1
    Enemy1 has defeated Warrior2
    Warrior1: "zzzzzzzzzzzz undy ac"
    Warrior2: "priest helllllllllllllll"

One should be relief that there is a priest or tp mage in the party. Many ppl dun recongise or appreicate the most important class of the game.

What is your view on this issue?[/b]

I totaly agree with you on this, i have played priest and bdw partyies can be quite unforgiven. if they lose it is either priests fault for not healing or mages fault for not tping them out. and if you all seperate and not stick together then of coarse you wont get healed not through any fault of priest but your own. LAY OFF THE PRIESTS they do what they can

Shane1911

<3 InfinitY priests <3

IsgurosBous

It&#39;s your class.

Personally, as an assassin, I hate being asked for swift.

"ITS ONLY ONE SKILL ZZZZZZZZZZZ"

"WOLF PLS"

"LUPIN PLS"
    P.S. ALL CLASSES HAVE THEIR ANNOYING SIDE, GET USED TO IT[/b]
    Mostly it&#39;s the rogues who don&#39;t swift who are the ones that complain the most about no heal.

But yeah, any request is annoying when it&#39;s spammed/capsed/PMed.

just do what i do say "no swift = no buff " and anyone calling u noob can just use pots to heal

oh wait half those idiots go to bdw with no hp pots

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast