Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A Priest's Rant

This is a discussion on A Priest's Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I once went on strike with the other priest during bdw. Those rogues sucked really badly, 3 or 4 of ...
Page: 4

IsgurosBous

I once went on strike with the other priest during bdw. Those rogues sucked really badly, 3 or 4 of them and I was over 5 minutes w/o swift. We just sat down in the middle and watched them die ^_^

cRuX

pffttt... Hardcore it without any armour?![/b]
    or just use Plate armor like you used too :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

I once went on strike with the other priest during bdw. Those rogues sucked really badly, 3 or 4 of them and I was over 5 minutes w/o swift. We just sat down in the middle and watched them die ^_^[/b]
    I had like 3 rogues in ED once everyone else DC's first room.

Bone Dragon they are all swapped to dex. Cant even survive 2 seconds between party heals.

Typical rogues they all expect personal 1920 - by be a better healer they mean I'm used to KOXP healers. So I go on strike.

Then they start drain towning and minoring each other and working as a team.

Having a healer turns players into lazy not potting retards.

Remove the healer and many players remember how to play.

frayed kn0t

I've met probably 2-3 warriors in this game who think when they pk. I'm a BP and i bitch at anyone who isnt doing their best to help the party. Not just the int priests.

Nice rant though

how does 1 heal a player when his hp is 4382 and they see this:

4382 HP Damage
    xxxxxxxxx Experience Point Lost[/b]
    LMAO
    +1 brother
    i've been priest for along time too

Do not assume that the priest buff when u need buff, ress when u die, duff enemy when u need duff, heal when you are dying, cure when u get duffed.[/b]
    im sick of this too

being a buffer in a turkish pk party is the WORST
    its one of the reasons 99% of the time im debuff

the turks run in, they instantly get subsided and tormented, they each attack a different enemy while all the enemys pile on me
    if theres more then 1 debuffer in the enemy party you literally need to SPAM party cure, let alone re-buffs and heals

i agree it is quite frustrating
    my solution is to be a bp and pk solo and tell the turks to go fuck themselves

SpinalTap

BadCo/Aff verbally abuses me all the time for my failures as a priest. The following is a nice clipping from a convo I had w/ Sillyho over msn about my pk abilities

perhaps you should gamecam your drunken priest style some night spinal (it usually sounds something like this)
    cure (me) spinal
    fuck you silly cure yourself
    I am on duran I cant
    Oh, well shit
    where are you again?
    In front of you,
    Oh I see you now
    Silly, duran is dead
    Yes spinal I am aware of that
    typical conversation
    or its the
    "they are killing me, shit I am dead"

and its nice to have a puppy to kick in the face- quote from when I ask him how I made it into BC w/ my gear and level

Sometimes u just gotta take the abuse they give u. In the end u just have to remind ur party sometimes how useless they are without u. Late at night and ur party is being retarded (clearing buffs every 3 minutes for absolutely no reason because they are afk most of the time (mrtglr on ares for those who play it)), i just quit the party, tell them to invite me back when they are done being stupid (knowing i am the only buffer online in the server usually). U'd be surprised how well that works sometimes.

SillyHo

Funniest part is, he isnt making 1 bit of that conversation up. <3 ya puppydog...er I mean spinal

I always do when they spam for longer then 5 times i&#39;d give them 60 hp buff and 30 ac or let them scroll up.[/b]

That was sure funny to do back when far buffs didn&#39;t have icons.. If someone was being really annoying spamming ++ n shit I&#39;d far buff em with noob buff

Ignore Me Senior Member

BadCo/Aff verbally abuses me all the time for my failures as a priest. The following is a nice clipping from a convo I had w/ Sillyho over msn about my pk abilities[/b]
    Hey bring him on Judge Judy - get some compensation.

How can he sleep at nights. h34r:

well put from just bout all iv had enough and it stems from retards who buy charts or are a.f.k lvling(u know) hence they have no clue whats what when pking and get mad at u even some new clannies do this its so sad iv just said fuck every1 when im pking i go solo bp.buff.heal all u need is speed pots bamm u dont need no1 block all party all trades and pms pufff some cheeb zone out killing and u dont need leet gear in rlb as bp. k.o. as a community blows now bottom line <_<

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

stick with bp and pk alone [/b]
    thats what i did 75% of the time

only exceptions where: me with friend, me with clan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234