Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

A new server

This is a discussion on A new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello there, so i wanted to ask if anyone knows a server, private, usko or steam that would be worth ...
Page: 1

Default A new server

Hello there, so i wanted to ask if anyone knows a server, private, usko or steam that would be worth it to start playing from 0, w/o babashopin or somthing like that, okay maybe a little bit but not big numbers? A server on which its possible to find a english/german speaking clan lul?

greetings

hmm always tough to play this game without babin for a first few month kind of feels rather dead or you have to play 24/7 to keep up which no ones got time for. Might want to try manes new server but I think most will sell out soon when they release more servers.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    hmm always tough to play this game without babin for a first few month kind of feels rather dead or you have to play 24/7 to keep up which no ones got time for. Might want to try manes new server but I think most will sell out soon when they release more servers.
    yeah, saddly you got a point there mate. Like 50% of knight online players sell out as a new server comes out.

Steam Hellsgarem is good server and currently EXP event is on going so you can get lvl 80 in 5 days max...

Quote Originally Posted by LaHaine View Post
    Steam Hellsgarem is good server and currently EXP event is on going so you can get lvl 80 in 5 days max...
    thnx buddy, this made my day

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Are you saying its not possible?

11 days 18 hours for 83, bb

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    11 days 18 hours for 83, bb
    gratz for having no job/school and social life
    enjoy the well deserved cookie
    Coldwind, razor, LaHaine and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Are you saying its not possible?
    iam far from saying that, its most likely possible like the no-lifer right above.

but as long as you got work/school and smth like social life, its rubbish.

obviously you all know hows Hellsgarem aswell, where is not THAT easy to run booro / DS / titan 24/7, right?
    ppl actually struggle to keep paramun there running during the day
    esp when you not part of few active big clans

and last thing, found kinda hilarious when someone say:
    "you can get lvl 80 in 5 days max"
    wonderining what will be the min than ^^

like i said, funny reply indeed
    Coldwind likes this.

iam far from saying that, its most likely possible like the no-lifer right above.

but as long as you got work/school and smth like social life, its rubbish.

obviously you all know hows Hellsgarem aswell, where is not THAT easy to run booro / DS / titan 24/7, right?
    ppl actually struggle to keep paramun there running during the day
    esp when you not part of few active big clans

and last thing, found kinda hilarious when someone say:
    "you can get lvl 80 in 5 days max"
    wonderining what will be the min than ^^

like i said, funny reply indeed
    You dont need to manually exp just genie and problem solved easily 80 within 5-7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    You dont need to manually exp just genie and problem solved easily 80 within 5-7 days
    you can get i even faster if you have a titan pt because there is a lvl jump event until 79, people basicaly make lvl 67 just in emc by questss, so you can be 80 in like 2-3 days while playing 8 hours a day only

gratz for having no job/school and social life
    enjoy the well deserved cookie
    never heard of genie, i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    never heard of genie, i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    you can get i even faster if you have a titan pt because there is a lvl jump event until 79, people basicaly make lvl 67 just in emc by questss, so you can be 80 in like 2-3 days while playing 8 hours a day only
    so correct me if iam wrong wrong here, aight?
    you just came to new server
    day 0 - you start as naked char with bunch of good friends, typical situation i belive, right?
    you got 7 days till you can sell anythning from PUS stuff, you use PUS pots, but thats about it, so you dont need to farm some coins to get money for the pots.
    i wanna see how you end up in titan party 4 days later, even as a warrior, at server like Hellsgarem where you will be fooling arround with full quest gear. everyone will beg you to join their titan party, right.
    coz belive or not it takes some time to quests for the even poor quest items, as much as 2nd job change etc
    so without any extra support where ppl will lift you from the dust with exp partys and give ya some basic gear it takes some time to be able to do titan party.
    sry mate, this titan scenario is solid sci-fi.

iam not saying exp is hard, its not.

but iam saying its bs say its piece of cake getting 80 in 5 days, its not, its not that easy to do so in two weeks, if you really going from the scratch at half empty Hellsgarem. where there is usually one or two booro /titan and 2/3 partys of paramun at esl.
    i can see daily ppl willing to do genie thru the night, but guess what, they dont find any party all the time. usualy there is two party at both servers at para and one at titan and booros, 6 warriors, rogue and priest. do the math and you better be warrior pal.
    is it possible? prolly it is, when you got all the support you can get, including items a access to clan partys.
    Last edited by druss; 03-02-2017 at 09:57 AM.

day 0 - you start as naked char with bunch of good friends, typical situation i belive, right?
    you got 7 days till you can sell anythning from PUS stuff, you use PUS pots, but thats about it, so you dont need to farm some coins to get money for the pots.
    i wanna see how you end up in titan party 4 days later, even as a warrior, at server like Hellsgarem where you will be fooling arround with full quest gear. everyone will beg you to join their titan party, right.
    coz belive or not it takes some time to quests for the better quest items, as much as 2nd job change etc
    so without any extra support where ppl will lift you from the dust with exp partys and give ya some basic gear.

but iam saying its bs say its piece of cake getting 80 in 5 days, its not, its not that easy to do so in two weeks, its you really going from the scratch at half empty Hellsgarem. where there is usually one or two booro /titan and 2/3 partys of paramun at esl.
    is it possible? prolly it is, when you got all the support you can get, including items a access to clan partys.
    so, exp premium is what u buy, do the quests and stuff alone, get lvl 60 easy with quests and the level jump so u basicaly need to make 30 levels to get into eslan. In there sincec hellsgarem has a lot of newcomers these days you can always find a party or at least a few people which are doing quests and stuff like that. If you do the basics you will get up to 70. Go to cz there is always at least 2-3 titan parties of randoms in there, with exp prem it goes really quick + returne knight which is a 20% bonus to the party members so everyone adds u, 2 days on titans ur level 80 for sure.

coz belive or not it takes some time to quests for the better quest items, as much as 2nd job change etc
    so without any extra support where ppl will lift you from the dust with exp partys and give ya some basic gear.

but iam saying its bs say its piece of cake getting 80 in 5 days, its not, its not that easy to do so in two weeks, its you really going from the scratch at half empty Hellsgarem. where there is usually one or two booro /titan and 2/3 partys of paramun at esl.
    Manes, day after launch. Quest gear, 1-2 Raptors, which we got from Titan/Para . Any other question mate?
    And about the PUS stuff, it's 72 hours (in USKO) before you can trade/sell them, if im not mistaken

Last edited by erdo1990; 03-02-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast