Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Private server KO has become PussyKO

This is a discussion on Private server KO has become PussyKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What happend to private servers? its all mages and archers. Just a bunch of pussys randomly throwing novas and arrows ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Private server KO has become PussyKO

What happend to private servers? its all mages and archers. Just a bunch of pussys randomly throwing novas and arrows out into the void. This game used to be a lot of fun. Is this the new meta for all the offended multi gender kids?? lmao. RIP private server KO golden days im bout to checkout retail.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    What happend to private servers? its all mages and archers. Just a bunch of pussys randomly throwing novas and arrows out into the void. This game used to be a lot of fun. Is this the new meta for all the offended multi gender kids?? lmao. RIP private server KO golden days im bout to checkout retail.
    go try RealKo, some decent pk over there.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    go try RealKo, some decent pk over there.
    thanks! ill check it out brother. I dont see it in the private server section

thanks! ill check it out brother. I dont see it in the private server section
    Squeak what's up!? Where ya been at you noob warrior? What Private are you talking about? DeathKO will run it's course, but the best content and quality server is "OldSchool KO."

SmokeyJoe likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    Squeak what's up!? Where ya been at you noob warrior? What Private are you talking about? DeathKO will run it's course, but the best content and quality server is "OldSchool KO."
    OldschoolKO is fun if you play archer or mage. To me this play style isnt fun at all. It gets boring killing noobs at blood seekers because you cant go bowl because you will get hit with a million arrows. No thanks. I need more than that to stay interested in a private server.

Hi bro, i made non profit KO server, if you wanna try i give you a video so you can check it, im 31 Year old, bored of all kind of private servers like you say, mages and archers server, here is balanced you can come and try.
    We reinvest all income from server in improving it and in prizes we just launched 2 weeks ago, hope you can give it a try https://leagueko.com/monthlyrankings
    I got a digital marketing agency so i have all the support of my team in what is design, audiovisual and development.

i think you need a https://mostwantedko.com/? good, fresh, stable and not only mage server and archers

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    i think you need a https://mostwantedko.com/? good, fresh, stable and not only mage server and archers
    No thanks. The same people on every launch of ur server somehow obtain iron necks etc and full +8 items but nobody can show where these items came from. This is a small private server that the admins friends play on and they make a little money selling KC and items in the game. You can login and find the admins merchants online 24/7. This server has been corrupted for a long time which is why you have constant questions in your discord about dupes etc because +8 items keep magically appearing out of the void. Its honestly cringe. What do you expect from a bunch of turks.

No thanks. The same people on every launch of ur server somehow obtain iron necks etc and full +8 items but nobody can show where these items came from. This is a small private server that the admins friends play on and they make a little money selling KC and items in the game. You can login and find the admins merchants online 24/7. This server has been corrupted for a long time which is why you have constant questions in your discord about dupes etc because +8 items keep magically appearing out of the void. Its honestly cringe. What do you expect from a bunch of turks.
    SinisterWar, why don't you play officials with your bro? I heard Caveman played with ya a bit on some random servers here and there. Check PM.

Probation Senior Member

Bro the retail version of knightonline isnt the game i loved playing. Ill never play retail version ever. Plus id have to drop 4,000 USD just to compete with the nerds. No thanks
    Deadhealer likes this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Lost Ark is fun
    Kallop likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Lost Ark Looks cool its just not my style. Im not interested in grinding like that anymore. I honestly have the itch to play KO and im lookin for a server Launch he coming up. My play style is Drop 2-300$ and enjoy the game for a few weeks and im good for a year. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Lost Ark is fun
    Truest words ever spoken.

Probation Senior Member

Yeah, Lost Ark does look good. Learning the mechanics and the commitment it would take to play the game proper just isn't in the cards unfortunately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-25-2022, 08:06 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-15-2022, 10:31 AM