Private servers. Thinking on a project!

This is a discussion on Private servers. Thinking on a project! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There were some server files released lately. Wich include CZ + Moradon + Working Avil + Gm shops. Its still ...
Page: 1

Default Private servers. Thinking on a project!

There were some server files released lately. Wich include CZ + Moradon + Working Avil + Gm shops.

Its still bugged a lot. But some menbers on ragezone have been fixing some of the minors bugs. There are some teams working on a completly fixed server.

So i was thinking if some1 with a good server and bandwich could host a server? I dont think its too hard to solve some of the minor bugs that the server files have atm. It takes time but its not so hard. Since most of the bugs only need to edit some tables in the DB.

Well. If any1 is interested and have some knownledge about programing and bla bla pm me and i can give pout all the link with the info and the files. Since im a noob and dont nothing about anything! :wub:

Well, private servers are ilegal. Better talk about this in ragezone forums.

Malethicus

maybe your right but you were wrong about the revolution

need help with DB editing? Ask from the database hackers <_<

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

private server = empty ......... myko have decent management, dont lag now, but dont have people becouse.....they no one wants to play on a empty server.
    Its cool to have a well managed server, but u also need people to play it.

Natazaku

They are not illegal if they are illegal then that makes what K2 has is Monoply over Knight Online in the US which means their breaking a law.

So its Legal.

no... k2s servers are not illigal because they are infat public servers which they have to pay rights on to host

Banned Senior Member

Look at policy 5 and 6, private servers are completly illegal

Zaria

Looked at 5 & 6, but then looked at the others and think to self, "hmmmm, has K2 implimented all their rules?"

Banned Senior Member

I know, but ko4life doesnt endorse cheating and Devile said if they wanted to talk about making a private server, not to do it on these forums

Zaria

I agree, it shouldn't be discussed here as it is not their forum. You wanna make your private server, make your private forum.

this remind me of Ragnarok lol

T_T theres private server everywhere :

i once got to lvl 255 ^_^

this reminds me of mu :<

Originally posted by Natazaku
    They are not illegal if they are illegal then that makes what K2 has is Monoply over Knight Online in the US which means their breaking a law.

So its Legal.
    U are crazy. The code used for those private servers was a leaked code. Stolen. Is not someone reverse engineering the game and trying to figure out a server from there. Its actually old leaked source code. And that's ilegal, not to mention K2 has the exclusive of KO business in America and Europe.