Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Random hackings...

This is a discussion on Random hackings... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .............
Page: 1

Last edited by DannyTheMan; 01-08-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Banned

someone probably guess his pass? and he has same pass for ko as for email?

or dbhack ftw.. that youtube video of it was quite an eye opener.

Huck

Me :angry: , got hacked 5 days ago.

The other 2 ppl that knew my info, were my brother and my cousin...

The hackers changed my password also, and i didnt get anything

on my email. Data base hackers for sure. <_<

@FT3R5H()CK

Yeah, I was hacked didn&#39;t lose my account just all my items. Guess its BB KO.

Rayen

dunno how but some of the items from my old ares rogue disapeared while i was playing on girakon ( iron neck, iron belt, pp +2 ) but other items like eme, re or rol didnt disapeared, and only my mate who keep playing that account while i was playing wow knew the pass

i had those items for about 8 months lol

Jacoli

Yeah I got hacked not to long ago =/ But a GOOD friend helped me out <3

mrmagic2008

can you explain the db hack? is K2 doing anything about it? is it an inside job (ie, corrupt gm)? thx

ViSeH

I got hacked password was changed and all items were stolen date I assume it happened on August 13 because after retrieving the password three support tickets from my accounts were sent that day

Estacy_Rezz

Ya i got hacked like 3 days ago, lost everything. No one knew my shit or anything. They got it all changed. Email and pass. I dunno how they did it.

RiseAgainst_

or dbhack ftw.. that youtube video of it was quite an eye opener.[/b]
    What video?

I was hacked yesterday, i lost all my items... I dont even know how, i only changed password by www when i saw "babita testing"...

saga

Bah if ur login name is something like gloeilamp,perenboom,shotgun or any word that stands in a dictionarry ->u got a verry high chance to get hacked ->bb ko

ViSeH

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize for your loss and I know how frustrating it can be to loose items. Unfortunately, in accordance with our Terms of Use policy we do not currently perform any item restorations. In certain cases we may choose to award players a set of items to assist them in recovering their lost items back, however, this service is reserved for premium players. Therefore, I will be unable to assist you further in this matter. Please be aware that all additional requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your understanding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast