Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Prizes of scrolls ><

This is a discussion on Prizes of scrolls >< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mari0 u good on math ?...
Page: 3

Nir

Mari0 u good on math ?

TaDaaa

Originally posted by Mario
    can we back on topic ?
    LOL I just sold 8 speed pots for 85 a piece 1 week ago. Do that math. It has nothing to do with the monitary value, it has to do with the fact that the economy is F'ed up right now. Hell Gb's are going for only like $2.00 a piece on diez, thats inane!! To much money out there

xourico

loool just sell scrolls, then sell the GBS for real USD :wub:

u will be rich in 1 day :P

Originally posted by Felix
    Sorry back on topic.

Prices are insain on scrolls and with the purchase limet that K2 do means I have to watch my KC carfully. Which when the account is used on 2 servers is a real challange!
    insane* h43r: :wub:

and yea this is one of many reasons i dont like ko anymore. market is rediculous and im starting to believe all the bad things ppl say about turks. back when ppl said turks are dupers cheaters i sometimes protected them but now too many little kids are duping and cheating and fucking this game up. dupe bus=too much igc=high prices in the market. and this stupid ass xmas event is helping them. giving +1 shells basically free by punching snowmen ffs.. lots of +1 shells + dupe bus=toooo much +8 shells. what a way to make a good game gone to shit.

gyrn

What is insane is that you spend 19K+ coins on mana pots and it takes 1 or 2 to kill a monster. Then the monster only drops 1000 or 2000 coins WTF. There is nothing in this game that you can farm for money. A Dark Mare should at least drop 1 mil coins or so.

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LilWeezyBiatch
    shut up and walk it out
    i tought forum is only for 13+ y/o ppl <_<[/b]
    lmao you say something about his age when you spell prices, prizes? stuipd hypocrite

Just saw stacks of 1500 scrolls being priced at 300+, this is getting out of control :blink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123