Bitfrost, a comment...

This is a discussion on Bitfrost, a comment... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know how it is on all the other servers. But on Oly (atm), BF has gone completely crazy. ...
Page: 1

I don't know how it is on all the other servers. But on Oly (atm), BF has gone completely crazy. I went 3 times yesterday and at one time there were over 300 people battling at the monument. Once inside, there were battles over and over for all the spots to farm. At Wratch, 5 spot exp, 5 at Sloth, and every other spot was packed with at least 1-2 parties farming.

The raids are just sick. 4-5 of the top clans on each side going at it. I have to say the battles are epic all time pk. I have gone to interserver and WC but BF is better, at least for now.

And I am starting to gain back the coins I lost when coin storage accounts were banned. After a year of trying to get mine back, I just gave up and lost hope...glad BF is back.

Same on Ronark server. CZ will be relatively normal, then as soon as the notice that bifrost is open appears, within a minute, cz is packed with every top clan on either side. It's just mass epic pk around the monument to take it.

Moradon literally empties out during bifrost time. Then for 30 minutes, it's pretty peaceful since only one nation is inside bifrost, but after those 30 minutes, lol all hell breaks loose inside bifrost. You'd better make an alliance with some other clans on your nation. That's what we do. If there are 2 parties at wratch, whenever humans come, both parties help regardless. If there are too many, we run back to sloth and ask the parties there for help.

<3 Bifrost, brings back a lot of the fun in KO. Not to mention that K2 actually has been stepping up their game recently. Though I wouldn&#39;t call it amazing service, it&#39;s still a great improvement over their horrible service prior.

Banned

true, only thing for me as a archer is, that is almost imposisble to get into any random party, so if ur clan party is full, basicaly bb bf. no wodner tbh here, archers cannot really do any decent tank damage atm.
    timing for this cooldown is damn bad, for a 1st time of my 5 year archer career i really started to reskill for sin just bcoz of bf, not good sign :S
    but back to topic, yea bf bring new pulse for sure, huge fights in cz for monument, than raiding / defending in bf, and farming itself. about the time ha

acidpunk

same on cwest... so many people my computer lags

same on cwest... so many people my computer lags[/b]
    You&#39;d better love it when your comp lags due to people on c-west :lol:

007_heal

Its same on beramus, though its only like that for the BF that come during dung time. The other 2 i play are quite. PK during dung time, farm when less people on.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Same on cwest. When the second or 3rd bf was we went as a clan and like 15 partys battling at the monument. Every1 in vent was like lol look at how many orcs xD

I don&#39;t know how it is on all the other servers. But on Oly (atm), BF has gone completely crazy. I went 3 times yesterday and at one time there were over 300 people battling at the monument. Once inside, there were battles over and over for all the spots to farm. At Wratch, 5 spot exp, 5 at Sloth, and every other spot was packed with at least 1-2 parties farming.

The raids are just sick. 4-5 of the top clans on each side going at it. I have to say the battles are epic all time pk. I have gone to interserver and WC but BF is better, at least for now.

And I am starting to gain back the coins I lost when coin storage accounts were banned. After a year of trying to get mine back, I just gave up and lost hope...glad BF is back.[/b]
    same at CW and i LOVE IT

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

best part of bifrost is to debuff ppl on greeds.......bifrost raid > bifrost farm

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

best part of bifrost is to debuff ppl on greeds.......bifrost raid > bifrost farm[/b]
    +1 xD torment bam people die like flys <3

at one point in cwest there were about 10-10 in normal in cz. now if its less than 300vs300 in and 30min before bifrost its called slow O_O
    bifrost = best thing k2 had done so far.

Banned

+1 xD torment bam people die like flys <3[/b]
    lol so true i went just to keep tormenting people and watch them all fall , its the party killer if used right

Best thing r the mage party 6K np in 1h bf and another 2K when you aoe the enemy town just after bf . Easy np and <3ing it.

Also farming ... jeez i made like 10 gb in 4 days by farming egos solo.

Banned

at one point in cwest there were about 10-10 in normal in cz. now if its less than 300vs300 in and 30min before bifrost its called slow O_O
    bifrost = best thing k2 had done so far.[/b]
    LOL so true. I can get about 2k np in 20 minutes of just raping random noobs praying to get to the BF monument xD I L O V E I T ! ! ! ! At some times C-west looks like old times on Dies.

I also noticed all the bitching and complaining about K2 has come to an abrupt stand still PPL are on a high from the great pk that&#39;s finally come back to KO.

The orcs steamroll everybody inside the BF when it opens but the humans usually get inside first out here in Diez. :lol:

Its crazy