Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Prizes for turning in your energy rock

This is a discussion on Prizes for turning in your energy rock within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Loyal Subjects, The Inner Council has completed its rounds. Upon visiting all provinces, it has found that the land of ...
Page: 1

Loyal Subjects,

The Inner Council has completed its rounds. Upon visiting all provinces, it has found that the land of Carnac is so thoroughly corrupted that it may be beyond saving. The power and allure of the Energy Rocks are indeed far too much for the average person to withstand. It is with a heavy heart that we report that in the whole of the world, only two souls have passed the test of purity, relinquishing their Energy Rocks in exchange for a mere Silvery Gem.

We are lucky to have them, for without their sacrifice we would all surely be lost. Though it must pain them to part with such a coveted object they have indeed done so. Their patriotism and morality is surely a reward in and of itself, but the land must know that such things are smiled upon by the Inner Council.

FOR THEIR FAITH AND SACRIFICE, THESE TWO HAVE BEEN OFFERED ANYTHING THEIR HEART DESIRES. POWER, NOAH, ITEMS. ALL THINGS ARE AT THEIR DISPOSAL.

QUEENRASTA OF CARNAC WEST PROVINCE, WHO HAS CHOSEN A CHITIN SHIELD +8!

CERVUS OF OLYMPIA PROVINCE, WHO HAS CHOSEN A BOMBASTIC WIRINOM +10!

Let all the land cheer the names of our saviors! With their contribution these Energy Rocks may be studied, and Felankor's true intentions declared!

Signed,
    the Inner Council

Source: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...706510372226875

n/c thats all

Mixer

OMFG WTF WAS THAT? BULLShIT

Banned Senior Member

oh my god h34r:
    thats some pure damn items they got :blink:

n/c thats all[/b]

friend GM thats all xD

AgNostoS_

Loyal Subjects,

The Inner Council has completed its rounds. Upon visiting all provinces, it has found that the land of Carnac is so thoroughly corrupted that it may be beyond saving. The power and allure of the Energy Rocks are indeed far too much for the average person to withstand. It is with a heavy heart that we report that in the whole of the world, only two souls have passed the test of purity, relinquishing their Energy Rocks in exchange for a mere Silvery Gem.

We are lucky to have them, for without their sacrifice we would all surely be lost. Though it must pain them to part with such a coveted object they have indeed done so. Their patriotism and morality is surely a reward in and of itself, but the land must know that such things are smiled upon by the Inner Council.
    FOR THEIR FAITH AND SACRIFICE, THESE TWO HAVE BEEN OFFERED ANYTHING THEIR HEART DESIRES. POWER, NOAH, ITEMS. ALL THINGS ARE AT THEIR DISPOSAL.

QUEENRASTA OF CARNAC WEST PROVINCE, WHO HAS CHOSEN A CHITIN SHIELD +8!

CERVUS OF OLYMPIA PROVINCE, WHO HAS CHOSEN A BOMBASTIC WIRINOM +10!

Let all the land cheer the names of our saviors! With their contribution these Energy Rocks may be studied, and Felankor's true intentions declared!

Signed,
    the Inner Council[/b]
    lol k2... at least one they admit the truth...
    2 ppl from all servers delivered theyr rocks... for a wirinom +10 it surely worthed doing so... guy with chitt shield could at least have asked for a +10 :P

what will happen next will see.

Mixer

no comment...

hman13

what about ppl who are offline they should giove more than one chance

LOL damn, nobody else gave his energy rock?

Are you kidding +10 Wir???

auditurbo4

Jizz In My Pants

Edit: I actually shit myself.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

damn i got the feeling queen is one of the riches guys ever at cw^^

No1 is gonna go near that guy with the winrom, and if you ask me the chitin 8 is a stupid thing to get.

I&#39;m getting horny over the thought of a raum +10 or a windforce +10. Too bad I never got an energy rock cause they only spawned them in turk time on ronark >.< And of course, even if I managed to get one, the GM Collectors were only on at turk time as well :/

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast