Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats a surprise your own clannie "corporate" has ninja looted deva drop on several occasions, by towning not just picking ...
Page: 2

thats a surprise your own clannie "corporate" has ninja looted deva drop on several occasions, by towning not just picking gg drop for him.[/b]

No one has complained to me about it but you yet. Ill get on it soon as he logs, ty.

what do you mean by ninja loot?
    pick up "x" item and leave the party?[/b]
    by towning or somthing and everything from deva goes to that person only

Zwierz@K

Ahahahaha I couldn't stand it, I have to answer. I see you are getting more stiupid than you have ever been. You think your clannies don't do that ? Like someone said before, even Insanity does. I think you are sad becouse you don't have enough skills to do ninja loot Oblivion ftw !

Banned

Ahahahaha I couldn't stand it, I have to answer. I see you are getting more stiupid than you have ever been. You think your clannies don't do that ? Like someone said before, even Insanity does. I think you are sad becouse you don't have enough skills to do ninja loot Oblivion ftw ![/b]

yea but just b/c they do it its oki? i mean.. if they jumped off of a mountain cliff would u do the same?
    (I hope not)

also.. its a big disappointment to Oblivion n others who do this stuff =*(

ps: can u name the current ninja looter from insanity? i want to know... i thought every1 stopped but guess not >.<

Zwierz@K

Do not worry, I wouldn&#39;t jump, I&#39;m to precious to much for our world to do that xd To be honest I don&#39;t remember any nicks, but we both know we could find such guys in every clan, in Insanity, in BloodLine, in Oblivion... And BTW. blaming CrazyMary fo ninja looting is really retarded, coz I&#39;m 101% sure he wouldn&#39;t even try to do that...

Fury

RU FUKED CRAZY!?!? Ninja loot?! Is this ur dream or what? IT DOESNT EXIST! Bloody there is only imagination of old man! Where is proof? U gave us full list of names. BUT WHERE THE FUK IS PROOF? DIE IN HELL!

U guys should know that BloodyCurse is a member of BloodLine clan. Do u remember? YEAH UR RIGHT. Same crew who was buggin CSW. And now he is cryin bcz of gems. Thats pathetic. Stop talkin shits on forum. Better go pk coz ur np sux.

Btw. U show other flame topics about Oblivion. But most of them r made by YOU and YOUR clan mates. So SHUT THE FUK UP.

Bye.

Banned

Do not worry, I wouldn&#39;t jump, I&#39;m to precious to much for our world to do that xd To be honest I don&#39;t remember any nicks, but we both know we could find such guys in every clan, in Insanity, in BloodLine, in Oblivion... And BTW. blaming CrazyMary fo ninja looting is really retarded, coz I&#39;m 101% sure he wouldn&#39;t even try to do that...[/b]
    +1

but u should talk with valzur to try to prevent future flaming against ur clan =P
    better to have a nice clean clan name ....

b.c every1 knows lnsanity get gm helps 24/7 .. hahahahah xD

edited.. some1 should close this topic <3

Tygrysek

RU FUKED CRAZY!?!? Ninja loot?! Is this ur dream or what? IT DOESNT EXIST! Bloody there is only imagination of old man! Where is proof? U gave us full list of names. BUT WHERE THE FUK IS PROOF? DIE IN HELL!

U guys should know that BloodyCurse is a member of BloodLine clan. Do u remember? YEAH UR RIGHT. Same crew who was buggin CSW. And now he is cryin bcz of gems. Thats pathetic. Stop talkin shits on forum. Better go pk coz ur np sux.

Btw. U show other flame topics about Oblivion. But most of them r made by YOU and YOUR clan mates. So SHUT THE FUK UP.

Bye.[/b]
    I don&#39;t believe in you HF.

didinino

yo have u tried pwning them by trying to ninja loot urself?

think about it, u are with them in party, and u know that it will happen.
    try to do it before they do it imo, that way u will pwn them.

GiveItToMeBaby

I am Ninja Looter all say HELLO

Zwierz@K

Hello ninja looter

PartyPLZZ

hehehe how much players do u have gays these days ? i think oblivion wount last long as a clan... but after that topic... i guess name change scrolls will be in use

to be honest i dont recall anyone from my dungeon party from oblivion to be not ninja looting... but i may be wrong couse i dont go dungeons anymore from a long time...

for bloodyolak polakowi wilkiem....smutne i dziecinne

Zwierz@K

so go and use it o.0 btw, we don&#39;t need to add turks to survive as you did...

nocomment

so go and use it o.0 btw, we don&#39;t need to add turks to survive as you did...[/b]
    Turks ? We have one? Tell me pls nick of one turk in our clan ? Sorry u cant because WE DONT HAVE LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast