Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RU FUKED CRAZY!?!? Ninja loot?! Is this ur dream or what? IT DOESNT EXIST! Bloody there is only imagination of ...
Page: 3

nocomment

RU FUKED CRAZY!?!? Ninja loot?! Is this ur dream or what? IT DOESNT EXIST! Bloody there is only imagination of old man! Where is proof? U gave us full list of names. BUT WHERE THE FUK IS PROOF? DIE IN HELL!

U guys should know that BloodyCurse is a member of BloodLine clan. Do u remember? YEAH UR RIGHT. Same crew who was buggin CSW. And now he is cryin bcz of gems. Thats pathetic. Stop talkin shits on forum. Better go pk coz ur np sux.

Btw. U show other flame topics about Oblivion. But most of them r made by YOU and YOUR clan mates. So SHUT THE FUK UP.

Bye.[/b]
    Ofcouse his np sux but HIS vs vs YOU he won it easly with worst gear ! OWNED? And Valzur told us who teach all of them of ninja loot YOU idiot most retarded thing that u done oh sorry everything what u have done was retarded.

PartyPLZZ

so go and use it o.0 btw, we don't need to add turks to survive as you did...[/b]
    ehehehe look at top5... u are history...

RU FUKED CRAZY!?!? Ninja loot?! Is this ur dream or what? IT DOESNT EXIST! Bloody there is only imagination of old man! Where is proof? U gave us full list of names. BUT WHERE THE FUK IS PROOF? DIE IN HELL!

U guys should know that BloodyCurse is a member of BloodLine clan. Do u remember? YEAH UR RIGHT. Same crew who was buggin CSW. And now he is cryin bcz of gems. Thats pathetic. Stop talkin shits on forum. Better go pk coz ur np sux.

Btw. U show other flame topics about Oblivion. But most of them r made by YOU and YOUR clan mates. So SHUT THE FUK UP.

Bye.[/b]

go and learn how to combo hahah pathetic noob , for me 75 lvl and 550 k np enought
    Ofcourse u forget who farm isilion at Girakon 2 also who sit in door (csw) = OBLIVION wiec zamknij jape debilu skoro tego nie pamietasz

p.s ladna proba bronic swoje dzieci, Diavole otworz przedszkole ! :lol:

wait 1-2 days for proof (more ppl write who stole gems from your clan mr diavole)

so go and use it o.0 btw, we don't need to add turks to survive as you did...[/b]
    Kid, again your info suck, we havent got any turks or eng player in clan.
    its your problem that all polish ppl want join to Bloodline or Sapientes, coz your clan hevent got leader, no rulez, and 60% players ninja loot or tief.nice try

Hostibus

Well i dont really care about that but since some bullshit popped up i`ll reply as well ;f

diavole - u`re the one that started all that shit in oblivions and dont tell u didnt .. now lot of ( prolly most of them ) do that but well... someday they`ll learn thats just a game aka growing up.. as i heard they`re pretty young so whatever...

and plx get ur ass of bloody since hes WAY better warrior then u anytime ... stop being hypocratic in that point..

and in insanity nobody do that regulary .. few ppl did - as Havoc - just to try if it really works - thats once ...

GiveItToMeBaby

hehehe how much players do u have gays these days ? i think oblivion wount last long as a clan... but after that topic... i guess name change scrolls will be in use

to be honest i dont recall anyone from my dungeon party from oblivion to be not ninja looting... but i may be wrong couse i dont go dungeons anymore from a long time...[/b]
    I don't think so couse i don't pay cash for any shit in ko premium it's too much and of course bronze
    Bloody u talking somethink about kids 15+ but this kids own ur clan 25 +

Dragonlord9

Roc - 8 gb Iron belt 20 gb Widok padających blodow na csw BEZCENNE Za wszystko inne zapłacisz Papayl...

nocomment

I don't think so couse i don't pay cash for any shit in ko premium it's too much and of course bronze
    Bloody u talking somethink about kids 15+ but this kids own ur clan 25 +[/b]
    he was talking about age not about how many ppl in clan and if u think 25+ is middle age of bloodline then loool @ you

go 2 school better and learn how 2 read

Roc - 8 gb Iron belt 20 gb Widok padających blodow na csw BEZCENNE Za wszystko inne zapłacisz Papayl...[/b]
    mute pls this is english forum not polish

arko

stop the flame

it&#39;s time for a vs! more more pk videos plz <<<

buuuuuuuuuuuu

GiveItToMeBaby

he was talking about age not about how many ppl in clan and if u think 25+ is middle age of bloodline then loool @ you

go 2 school better and learn how 2 read
    mute pls this is english forum not polish[/b]
    I talk 2 about age

Hemp Gru

so go and use it o.0 btw, we don&#39;t need to add turks to survive as you did...[/b]
    well oblivion said on polish forum almost the same about sapientes nice lie

btw i remember about 2 months ago before i had break of game, some oblivion members picked up gems changing row dk how but they weren&#39;t near box... probably some town method or w/e

and jokero shout the fuck up becouse u r 14years old (he was playing with us on pathos so we know, he requested us to upgrade glave +7 & fps... retard kid)

Bezik

I was in party with CrazyMary and OneStepClos3r they did ninja loot ...

wh1speR

Oblivion was in top 5 only cuz of ally with BloodLine, that sad but true... They have some not bad players but its not enuf...
    If they killed isilion many times at g2, thats nice news! They cant ks Insanity(cry me a river) so they went to g2... (its bannable ofc...) U can get alot cash only selling those gems if u are 75+ in gira like 50m+ everyday, when ROL is like 8-9gb in merch, so lost that cash cuz of noob ninja looters its rly sux! K2 schould do somthing with it...

btw OneStepClos3r and Jokero ninja looted in my dung party many times...

nocomment

Oblivion was in top 5 only cuz of ally with BloodLine, that sad but true... They have some not bad players but its not enuf...
    If they killed isilion many times at g2, thats nice news! They cant ks Insanity(cry me a river) so they went to g2... (its bannable ofc...) U can get alot cash only selling those gems if u are 75+ in gira like 50m+ everyday, when ROL is like 8-9gb in merch, so lost that cash cuz of noob ninja looters its rly sux! K2 schould do somthing with it...[/b]
    Disable Town Option like on border thats it.

Mariuszowy

i dont understand how they can ninja loot if they can&#39;t quit party in dungeon ?
    Maybe i don&#39;t know some kind of cheat / bug but looting to myself best gem&#39;s is normal, same about looting when someone is dead.

I dont like some people in oblivion and some people in bloodline but i don&#39;t care about it.
    If you want to fight maybe one of those clan&#39;s should change nation ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast