Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oblivion was in top 5 only cuz of ally with BloodLine, that sad but true... They have some not bad ...
Page: 4

r3ku

Oblivion was in top 5 only cuz of ally with BloodLine, that sad but true... They have some not bad players but its not enuf...
    If they killed isilion many times at g2, thats nice news! They cant ks Insanity(cry me a river) so they went to g2... (its bannable ofc...) U can get alot cash only selling those gems if u are 75+ in gira like 50m+ everyday, when ROL is like 8-9gb in merch, so lost that cash cuz of noob ninja looters its rly sux! K2 schould do somthing with it...

btw OneStepClos3r and Jokero ninja looted in my dung party many times...[/b]
    O kurwa hahahahahha

mute pls this is english forum not polish[/b]
    but is war between Oblivion and Bloodline - polish clan - chociaż bloody czy sapienty nieraz miały holendrów czy czechów pewnie(Nidorany, Pr1esty etc) bo pewnie samemu ciężko by było(nie mówię że źle bo na patosie 4 sapientów-polaków ładnie sobie radziło)

next time first post proof

nocomment

i dont understand how they can ninja loot if they can't quit party in dungeon ?
    Maybe i don't know some kind of cheat / bug but looting to myself best gem's is normal, same about looting when someone is dead.

I dont like some people in oblivion and some people in bloodline but i don't care about it.
    If you want to fight maybe one of those clan's should change nation ?[/b]
    towning and picking in same time?: And bloody just want 2 show who are THIEFS in this server then u can know that they will ninja everything for example u add them on bowl and they will quit party when they will see a rol or something.... its just a warning :-0 byes some ppl agree with that and many TURKS would agree with it also but they cant post/read here

lutekkkk

buaahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahhahaha

i got 25-30fps when i look at ground you dumb idiot .. even if i want to, i won't town and pick up any shit ... so maybe shut the fuck up, ok ? and i'm healing from range so it also would be hard

bloody ... you call us kids knowing nothing about us ... and you show by such topic who is the BIG kid .... you got problems with your penis or something ? or any problems with your family ? ... go running or do something with yourself .... (or maybe you just can't deal with that we weren't helping you on CSW and we were attacking you? ... again)
    and maybe look into your clan/ally, because last time Puzzyyyy(at 8th place) stole Silver gem that was supposed to be mine (at 1st place), but i didn't made another stupid topic about that shit, would I ?

it also piss me off because mostly all the time i'm on 1st place in party ... and mostly all the time it's place for deva's drop, and always someone town and make that 'ninja loot' - maybe spam official forum to disable "town" in dungeon and stop crying in here

ohh .. and up to all those fuckers who think that our clan is going to disband - WE ARE NOT !!! this clan exist since olimpia's begining so go try somewere else

your penis or something ? or any problems with your family ? ... go running or do something with yourself .... (or maybe you just[/b]
    now u showed who are u
    its problem for me coz when i was in party with your clan members i always get 1-2(one is for winning/losing) gems,
    U cant make money legal? Stole gems its the way ?
    about csw heh I dont care what have u done and what u will do, i just wanted to show where ppl can find thiefs and retards, upss in your clan !

p.s crazy i talked with Valzur about ninja loot few times, i warned him that if it will happen again that i will write everything here and as u see i writed it
    i got 25-30fps when i look at ground you dumb idiot .. even if i want to, i won't town and pick up any shit ... so maybe shut the fuck up, ok ? and i'm healing from range so it also would be hard[/b]
    u are/was bp? with exp ii 7+?
    Also i talking about your char, idk what sharer u got.

lutekkkk

and you confirmed me how infantile you are

don't accuse me without any proofs (and yes, i got sharer that i trust 100%)

Dragonlord9

mute pls this is english forum not polish[/b]

Roc - 8gb Iron belt 20gb view when bloodys dieing priceless,for other thinks you can pay by paypal

Mezmerize

Roc - 8gb Iron belt 20gb look deathing blood's on csw price less for all other u can pay via paypal...[/b]
    its via Mastercard ^^

its via Mastercard ^^[/b]

Ya Allegro >.< ok end spam ;pp

and you confirmed me how infantile you are
    don&#39;t accuse me without any proofs (and yes, i got sharer that i trust 100%)[/b]
    for you telling the true is infantile, np
    Rude ppl should be Punished.
    Need proof? Wait few days for more post from other players.

Roc - 8gb Iron belt 20gb look deathing blood&#39;s on csw price less for all other u can pay via paypal...[/b]
    This words said man who want join 2x times to Bloodline....pitiful Okman aka Enkindo
    Also real Okman should change password, you hurt his old opinion.

lutekkkk

no ... i&#39;m not rude .... yet

but okż baba ... ur the man

(we can change same arguments all the time so i would just stop in here, bye)

Ghostoflasthope

yes many of Oblivion players doing ninja lot

no ... i&#39;m not rude .... yet
    but okż baba ... ur the man[/b]
    Maybe you should talk with your clan members to stop do it (ninja loot). And i will remit.

min0r

I know there is alot of kids in this clan coz this clan middle-aged is 15 age +
    but 50% of this clan made ninja loot and it sucks for another player who want make money on dungeon.
    People from Oblivion who made ninja loot :
    - Ziomek
    - Squnik
    - CrazyMary
    - Jokero
    - OneStepClos3r
    - Zgredek on Ziomek

I talked with leader of Oblivion clan Valzur but he told me that : dont care about ninja looters in his clan,
    If someone from Oblivion will scamm/ed you a gem and its not on the list put his name here.
    All should know thiefs on Girakon.
    I warn other players before u buy something from thiefs,

Other site of member from Oblivion.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1911542

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...204004&st=0
    sry for "General Chat" but all who are playing on Girakon should know it.[/b]
    Most of the players under 18 are scammer therefore not think what they are doing or the consecuenias for their actions
    Compared people older than age 20 + + + with children, to whom you give your confidence?

lutekkkk

lately i don&#39;t have much time because of exams (i was 3 times on dungeon because i&#39;m "fresh" 70 ... and in there my party killed deva once - with ninja looter from another polish clan) ... but i really don&#39;t care, unless K2 won&#39;t fix that

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast