Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought you needed to leave party to actually ninja loot...and as far as I know you cannot do so ...
Page: 6

ArminVanBuuren

I thought you needed to leave party to actually ninja loot...and as far as I know you cannot do so while in dungeon...or did I miss something lately?

However, if they pick up first than you do and you get the crappy item, it is not ninja looting, it is just being wise while looting...same happens when you are in a clan party and someone else you don't know...you pick up first trying to give him the other item to be able to share the loot with your clan, not handing it to someone you won't even see again.

peintre

I don't want to protect them, I don't even know these guys.
    But I think it's stupid to make a topic about this.
    You never did a ninja looth ? Did u never get a drop wenn some1 died and u picked up a drop ?
    If u don't like it don't go to the dungeon then. Because it happens some time.
    I looth always the best gems for me, is that a scam to?
    Isn't that ur instinct to get those gems for ur self ?
    If they ninja looth why don't you:
    Tp them back
    Don't heal or buff
    Pick the drop up by urself

Just don't come with those stupid topics about this.
    Because if u ever had the chance to looth the silvergem for ur self or the HP pot what did u pick ?
    Don't say HP pot or ur very stupid....[/b]
    i always loot best gem first and worst gem last..
    and when/iff wee kill deva and some retard loot the guy before mee a soulpot and mee a silvergem/abr
    i either give him the gem/bar or give him 50% of depending on him being a ninja looter himself or not

This is sad, your all makeing yourself's look ignorant and stupid. Please stop posting and ruining your reputation.

qunix

I thought you needed to leave party to actually ninja loot...and as far as I know you cannot do so while in dungeon...or did I miss something lately?

However, if they pick up first than you do and you get the crappy item, it is not ninja looting, it is just being wise while looting...same happens when you are in a clan party and someone else you don't know...you pick up first trying to give him the other item to be able to share the loot with your clan, not handing it to someone you won't even see again.[/b]
    you're missing something there is some town bug idk really but that player gets everything.
    example:

ArminVanBuuren

you're missing something there is some town bug idk really but that player gets everything.
    example:
    [/b]
    Shit...didn't know about that...I've not been around lately during the times of Eslant Dungeons so I haven't joined one since last year I think.

That's totally gay :huh:

Dragonlord9

bump ^^

Knoisy

isnt corporate from volts? the perfect legit girakon clan?

wow not only Obli Ninja looters...what a suprise

Fegut

first ninjalooter : Pato, old leader W7(forgot nick), Jokero and Ziomek, max 3 random turks. On human side nobody now

lutekkkk

wow not only Obli Ninja looters...what a suprise [/b]
    yea ... but as always BL+SG had to point at us

Alot of people from higher ranked clans, Blood line Sap. Insanity [not 100% Sure on insanity, but heard rumors] Volts, Oblivion all do the same thing so don't target a single clan.

PartyPLZZ

yea but there isnt any other clan with that high percentage of ninja looters in it...

nocomment

Alot of people from higher ranked clans, Blood line Sap. Insanity [not 100% Sure on insanity, but heard rumors] Volts, Oblivion all do the same thing so don't target a single clan.[/b]
    1-2 ppl dont compare to almost whole clan lol;

Delicious

i know bloodycurse is 100% right in this cuz ive been scammed alot of times on gems from guys from that list.. so fuk em cuz they doing this for real just so it's true just so all off ya know.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast