Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; - Ziomek - Azazeal aka Diemv on Squnik - CrazyMary (not real(sharer)) - Jokero - OneStepClos3r - Zgredek on Ziomek[/b] ...
Page: 7

lutekkkk

- Ziomek
    - Azazeal aka Diemv on Squnik
    - CrazyMary (not real(sharer))
    - Jokero
    - OneStepClos3r
    - Zgredek on Ziomek[/b]
    1-2 ppl dont compare to almost whole clan lol;[/b]
    here you have 5 ppl (Ziomek is twice) .. pretty much like whole clan .. and in there, my sharer made it only once (with black gem to see how is it working) ... so yea ... that's whole oblivion

"They should change clan name to ScammersOfGems" .... pffff ... no comment ... maybe you change your for GuardiansOfBullshit ?

nocomment

here you have 5 ppl (Ziomek is twice) .. pretty much like whole clan .. and in there, my sharer made it only once (with black gem to see how is it working) ... so yea ... that's whole oblivion[/b]
    yea active players? 10? Zgredek is also in Oblivion so its 6 ppl, players in clan 15?? ^^

lutekkkk

no ... 32 members ... active? ... almost all (maybe they just don't play 24/7, but i think it's pretty normal)

nocomment

no ... 32 members ... active? ... almost all (maybe they just don't play 24/7, but i think it's pretty normal)[/b]
    when u wanted 2 join bloodline valzur said that he got 11 active players ^^ why u lie so much :<

here you have 5 ppl (Ziomek is twice) .. pretty much like whole clan .. and in there, my sharer made it only once (with black gem to see how is it working) ... so yea ... that&#39;s whole oblivion
    "They should change clan name to ScammersOfGems" .... pffff ... no comment ... maybe you change your for GuardiansOfBullshit ?[/b]
    You have right about this "They should change clan name to ScammersOfGems" not all from your clan do it, there is normal players like Ecia or Valzur.
    Already i delete this sentence. But there is more ppl who make ninja loot (read whole topic) Okman also Anderaste do it to (ask Kloud).
    And i&#39;m still guardoftrue and justice.
    But its normal that u defend your friends.
    I made this topic because i want to show what type of ppl u are playing with and there is a thief like azazel who your friends keep in the clan still (he bought new char &#39;Diemv&#39;, u know that he hacked/stoled items from my friend char, all knows it in your clan, but u still keep him in Oblivion)
    I was talking with your members and Valzur to stop do it(ninja) but they didnt listen and that is why i created this topic also topic about Azazeal.
    Maybe u should try to talk with your friends and maybe they will stop to do it and also kick thief from your Clan(Azazeal aka Diemv)
    After i really make a peace, coz i never liked war and flame.

fuk oblývýon :P

lutekkkk

when u wanted 2 join bloodline valzur said that he got 11 active players ^^ why u lie so much :<[/b]
    oh ... and now i&#39;m a lier ?

1 + 2 + .... = (yyyyy) oh right! 11

// w sumie na chuj sie sie tutaj komukolwiek tlumacze

I dont even know how to ninja loot, if u have any proofs show it here, if u dont shut up ok...?

Banned

teach me how to ninja loot so i can be cool like you guys please

i know corporate for a while and he is a gg player as for the oblivion guys who knows. i also hear that corporate is sexy.

Icy

first ninjalooter : Pato, old leader W7(forgot nick), Jokero and Ziomek, max 3 random turks. On human side nobody now[/b]

PROUD TO SAY I WAS THE FIRST HUMAN (girakon) TO EVER NINJA LOOT CAUSE I FIGURED THAT SHIT OUT BEFORE ALL THEM NIGGAS
    but i stopped ninja looting cause it wasnt fair to everyone else so the only times after i would only ninja if gem drop skipped me

Oh Yeah Fierce Ninija Loot Now flames on this clan

All Girakon Ninija Loot

Joke ^___^

I dont even know how to ninja loot, if u have any proofs show it here, if u dont shut up ok...?[/b]
    ofcourse sharer if u said true, coz alot of times u lie.

Learn how to read.
    ...also Anderaste do it to (ask Kloud).[/b]
    Anyway Valzur promised me that he will talk with his members to stop do ninja loot, i hope they will listen him.

So this topic should be closed.

Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567