Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

this is the problem

This is a discussion on this is the problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol bann me pls omg ill just make another name stupid nvm no i wont just wanted to get banned ...
Page: 2

esm116

lol bann me pls omg ill just make another name stupid nvm no i wont just wanted to get banned i dont care for this crap
    u give bull shit adive any ways u should wear this use this hmm do u have that or did u get tez to dupe for u

esm116

thats y all r from diez a bunch of chatin noobs complain u cant get on cause u need to sell ur duped items before server restart or ull have to dupe them again

DCSHOEMAN2K4

ip ban?

esm116

pls bann me i love cheatin think ur forum is full of bull shit + none of u lvl 70+ charater lvl ur self 4 or 5 ppl play ur accs for u so u actullly never reached 80 ur self an for those who r lvl 80 y keep playin wat ru gettin from not lvlin hmm 1) no pussy 2)no gwap

esm116

ill just change my mother board stupid to easy on labtops

esm116

i live in 2 states ass hole sun shine state an concrete jungle u figure it out

esm116

weres the bann pussssssy as ko4life get a life for real a job hop a flight come to ny ill get u some bitchs
    then u wont have to worry about lagg or dc just pre nuttin

esm116

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    an those who play ares come see me ill show how much ur pussy ass forum helps u

RiseAgainst_

You said u have a life... so what r u doing wasting ur time posting here?

Click me ! yay
    +
    Ps mods are sleeping

DCSHOEMAN2K4

ill just change my mother board stupid to easy on labtops[/b]
    You would actually take the time and go through the trouble to switch mother boards (assuming this would do anything, seeing as your ip has do to with your modem and internet provider) so you can continue on your quest of making yourself look like an idiot? We can clearly deduce by your poor grammar and sentence formation you are severly uneducated.

RiseAgainst_

And your age is probably 12-14 rofl

DCSHOEMAN2K4

And your age is probably 12-14 rofl[/b]
    Sadly, I'm guessing he's probably in his 20's, with only the mentality and maturity of a 14 year old.

esm116

lol read a book an learn stupid im usin labtop ur ip address is stored in ur hard drive service provider has nothin to do with it
    ab yea i do have a life girl sleepin just busted a fat nutt an bored decide today would be a good day to say how much this forum is just a excuse for gays to join up an talk about games get a xbox play halo on line thats better then ko an pk is the best no dcs

RiseAgainst_

Could be ^^

EDIT: LMFAO "IM USING A LABTOP" WOW GREAT I WANT ONE TOO

DADDY BUY ME A labtop PLEASEEE

Go read a dictionary n00b.

esm116

well ur right about 1 thing im 21 secondly pls wen u post about a game that u still play an pay anyways u would think u were smater then
    a pig that eats its own shit but think about it like this k2 owns u u the pigg the keep feedin u shit an u keep eattin it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast