Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

this is the problem

This is a discussion on this is the problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tu ingles esta de la chingada, no te da verguenza? naco ashh bb...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

Tu ingles esta de la chingada, no te da verguenza? naco ashh bb

DCSHOEMAN2K4

i live in 2 states ass hole sun shine state an concrete jungle u figure it out[/b]
    You claim to live in the United States and I know turks that speak much better english than you.

esm116

hmm u keep sayin that first off i complete college i have my masters wat do u have jh diplomia pls ur better off playin pokemon no cheaters ther no duped pikachus

esm116

go get a sidekick made by t-moblie something called short hand fah go sumns

DCSHOEMAN2K4

well ur right about 1 thing im 21 secondly pls wen u post about a game that u still play an pay anyways u would think u were smater then
    a pig that eats its own shit but think about it like this k2 owns u u the pigg the keep feedin u shit an u keep eattin it[/b]
    Sadly, you are mistaken. I pay to play this game because after a long day at work (2pm - 11pm) I like to come home,relax, crack open some suds and play KO while my wife is at work (10pm - 6am Graveyard) If you had a job and several thousand dollars in the bank you really wouldnt give 2 shits about 9 bucks for bronze premium., now would you? I dont.

esm116

fah=fuckin ass hole sumns=suck ur mothers nipples u probly cant afford 1 ill give u a loan

RiseAgainst_

He is latin, he typed spanish already.

Shame on you.

DAFAQ Senior Member

instead of postin coments get a girl an have sex thats more fun no lagg no dcs an no need for premmy unless u get a prostiy[/b]

if ur 17 or older u must not be getin any ur on early readin post i know ur about to say ur on but hey i just finish
    havein sex with my girl now on to another[/b]

wow,u had sex for 2 min

dont bs,only time saw naked women was when u were aborted

DCSHOEMAN2K4

hmm u keep sayin that first off i complete college i have my masters wat do u have jh diplomia pls ur better off playin pokemon no cheaters ther no duped pikachus[/b]
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Can you say compulsive liar?

esm116

zzz pls save the crap for someone who cares i make 25dollars a hour i dont need a second income thats 1
    i have gold premmy 6 trinas an 4 sets of valkery moneys not a think wen ur ballin jim jones made we fly for me an my niggas

well you guys started flaming him right away...

and esm the cheatin is on ALL servers
    need to quit ko >_<

what a waiste of time ...

u guys r dumbs, go read some nice book or do some sport, get some girls, dont lose PRECIOUS time replying to each others stupid things ...

zZZzzZzzzz ...

esm116

lol u would think i was wouldnt u naw i dont lie 1 thing i learn in life
    if u lie ur no better then a crack head a cop judge dea ur better off steal from a rite aid

DCSHOEMAN2K4

well you guys started flaming him right away...
    and esm the cheatin is on ALL servers
    need to quit ko >_<[/b]
    I have yet to flame him. I read all of his comments, and have deduced thus far that he is a complete fool and have commented so.

esm116

i respect baba now ty see first smart person here he said go read a book find some bitches
    thats wat its about

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast