problem...

This is a discussion on problem... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, i dont know if this topic are in right chat.. but anyway.. is it someone that have a tips ...
Page: 1

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Thumbs down

hi, i dont know if this topic are in right chat.. but anyway..
    is it someone that have a tips how I can contact ko support? ko have stole many prem days from me and scamm my mage items like full set +7 complete and elixir +7.. and every time I send a support to ko they never answer :S

so... anyone have a tips but I should do?

G0D

How has k2 scammed your mage's items?

FattySin

I think he means that they got wiped.. Just my guess :unsure:

littledudefire

good luck with k2 customer service they don't care cause there are so many turks paying

i let my mage stuff just stand in my bank til I got lvl 60, and then when i was 60 and I did master etc.. so was all my stuff gone

AciDDreamZz

would be much faster just to save and buy new.......lol

littledudefire................luv the avatar, from the game "Alice", AWSOME GAME!!!!!!.........lol, i still play that fukr once in awhile

Banned

dont buy it from turks lol
    well i dont think k2 scammed you because why would they want +7 stuff and elixer +7? lol
    it was duped probly

dont buy it from turks lol
    well i dont think k2 scammed you because why would they want +7 stuff and elixer +7? lol
    it was duped probly[/b]

i trade priest items to mages items with my "swedish" friend....

Banned

ImmortalUnihoc Posted Today, 01:41 PM
    i trade priest items to mages items with my "swedish" friend[/b]
    did he make it or get it from someone else ? :S

Banned

if ur not premium i dont think they even allow cs tickets anymore do they ?

i've heard from alot ppl that randomn items getting wiped that ppl farm item and upgrade themselves (using charon scrolls) and have for many dupe wipe but some how k2 wipe item .. but u nvr know w/ these little fags .. my first set i buy of chitins (+6/10 only :blink: ) was dupe .. little beezies arent satisfied enough making dupe +8/+9 gear but they gotta sell left over shit 2 ppl who been saving and storing up coins and items for months for they gear only 4 whole shit get wiped .. fukk all them fukkin cheating slimy little bitch made cafe ratts ..

but yeah prolly was dupe unless u had it long time then was prolly some wipe bug on k2's part ..
    either way expect respone like this ..

I have prem, and my friend got the items from christmas event, and I have send like 10 support tickets about this and I want my prem days back for i couldn't log in....

Banned

I have prem, and my friend got the items from christmas event, and I have send like 10 support tickets about this and I want my prem days back for i couldn't log in....[/b]
    good luck bro .. like i say was prolly k2 item wipe bugg and u will get only automated responses like the 1 i posted .. i have like 5 different versions of that automated response all say they dun restore items 2 ppl (i send cs cuz i lose like 10 uniques i get from clan leader when we split clan bank when clan disbanded and when i relog to d3 all items from that trade where wiped <_<) .. i haver like 3 responses say they are aware the connectivity problems but they are nit restore any premium days at this time blah blah ..

if they will restore days will just be whole server get days back no need do cs ticket (like they did couple months ago) .. but still write cs tickets if u want bro .. is funny atleast see what kind response they give u :P

Banned

for prem days k2 has already given them back they say..i think they gave back 3 days or5..somehting like that

Banned

if they will restore days will just be whole server get days back no need do cs ticket (like they did couple months ago) .. but still write cs tickets if u want bro .. is funny atleast see what kind response they give u :P[/b]
    for prem days k2 has already given them back they say..i think they gave back 3 days or5..somehting like that[/b]
    thats what i saying .. unless they did this again recently i dun know .. havnt really been paying attention to prem atm <_<