Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PROBLEM after the patch(2)

This is a discussion on PROBLEM after the patch(2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i&#39;ll try to clean it, but i dont really know why it only happens when i play ko .... <_<...
Page: 2

llJuanMall

i&#39;ll try to clean it, but i dont really know why it only happens when i play ko .... <_<

Tried un-installing AVG, but still doesent work.
    I&#39;ll burn my stuff later and format C.

llJuanMall

the first time this happened to me was in the last patch. the only thing i did was change the antivirus since i thought Norton Antivirus had something to do with it, now i have a new antivirus and with this new patch the same thing is happening. Now i have no idea what to do, i&#39;ll try to ask fucking k2 to give me back all the premium days i lost because of this bug... i really doubt it but i&#39;ll try anyways.
    If anyone finds the problem please post it here or pm me :unsure:
    it will suck not to play on a long weekend :angry:

yes, using nvidia gfx card, and it&#39;s the remote temperature whos causing this problem.

KO is using allot of memory lately and my remote temperature don&#39;t really know what that is , is going from 30 -40 in rest to 60-70 while playing ko, i can play oblivion or any other game w/e i want and the temp wont go over 50 °C. So it&#39;s definatly somtin with KO.

yea, thats what i thought. New ko patches are incomatapibler with Nvidia&#39;s. Not sur eon how we can fix it tho

llJuanMall

Anyone could fix this problem????? :angry: :angry:

Dr.Sig

does k2 ever help if you post on official forum?

flamthrow

Its not just nvideas guys I got an ati 9800 pro and I get the same shit. Just crashed 4 times in like 20 mins... Gave up now.

KO4fun

Its not just nvideas guys I got an ati 9800 pro and I get the same shit. Just crashed 4 times in like 20 mins... Gave up now.[/b]
    i Submitted a CS ticket after the 1471 patch and here is what they said.

Hail XXXXXXXXXXXX! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support, we are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Any updates regarding the resolution of this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at : www.knightonlineworld.com. Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you further at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Knight Online Support Team

llJuanMall

The first time it happened to me, i did post it in the official forums... after 3 days not even 1 admin respond to that post <_<
    the topic had more than 1000 views and it was around 4 pages long :angry: right now it keeps getting bigger and bigger after this patch, more people having the same problem but no respond from those bastards :angry:

Robokill

yea its really annoying i just get on a1 and poof blue screen =/ they really need to fix this

llJuanMall

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    i need to get to lvl 70 ....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

flamthrow

I&#39;ve tried turning my sound card off too as some suggested, did not Help. And I refuse to delete Norton; geez thats rly a fucked up patch they did there.

richb0i

mine has done that before wen playing Ko

llJuanMall

I&#39;ve tried turning my sound card off too as some suggested, did not Help. And I refuse to delete Norton; geez thats rly a fucked up patch they did there.[/b]
    did u try uninstalling ko and installing it again?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast