Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PROBLEM after the patch

This is a discussion on PROBLEM after the patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sounds kinda kinky....[/b] OMG made my day ty ty...
Page: 2

tindall

sounds kinda kinky....[/b]
    OMG made my day ty ty

snakegoddess

Thanks for the help, yep with 2 computers in this room it does get pretty toasty in here, prob what it was cause after a little fresh air it seems to be working fine THANKS AGAIN!!

llJuanMall

i also thought that it was over heated by after i turned the computer off, opened the window and eveything.... i waited about 1 hours, then i turned on the computer tried to log on ko and still it shuts off :angry:
    btw, this problem just started yesterdaay night, it is not a new computer or new card .... it is the same computer i have been playing ko all the time... dont know whats wrong................
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

edit: the first couple of times that the computer shuted off i did get an error, but now i dont get any error at all.

llJuanMall

i changed the refresh rato and everything then tried to log in ko it work fine for about 30min
    then it shuted off Y_Y and got the error... DAMN IT!!!!!!

Dark_sith

ever since the new patch i've been having the same problem at first i thought it was ko so i un-installed then re-installed after that i played for maybe at least 45 min then computer just restarted after that everytime i typed my info in i would get to server list then D/C :mellow:

If anybody has a idea to fix it it would be appreciated h34r:

llJuanMall

after trying bassically everything it doesnt work..... it still shuts off after some minutes of playing....... well i guess the only choice is to buy a new graphic card??? damn.. ill have to wait till saturday to buy a new one then :S

zolias

tip : if you have deef freeze installed uninstall it !

Dark_sith

after trying bassically everything it doesnt work..... it still shuts off after some minutes of playing....... well i guess the only choice is to buy a new graphic card??? damn.. ill have to wait till saturday to buy a new one then :S[/b]
    Well i just click the installer repaired ko and ive been on for a while i havent had my comp just randomly shut down but if it does ill probably just repair again, it's beter then spending $$ on another video card

llJuanMall

so u uninstall the ko and then install it again and it worked?????? alright if u have time explain how u did it briefly so i can do the same thing.... i'll check for the respond later
    thxs for the help and if anyone has any other tip post it pls..

Dark_sith

no i just clicked the installer and clicked repair and it repaired but it didnt work that long and just now my pc rebooted :angry: trying to laod ko

I'm having the same problem....sometimes i can't pass the K2 logo :blink:

Banned

Im getting same problem.

nile_queen1

Dam i have teh same problem after tha patch as son as i chose a diez to go into boom pc reboots.. i thought it was just me thank god it is a common problem.. Okay so how do we fix it?? does uninstaling and reinstaling the game fix it??
    i'd appreciate info thanks
    nile_queen1

Dark_sith

Dam i have teh same problem after tha patch as son as i chose a diez to go into boom pc reboots.. i thought it was just me thank god it is a common problem.. Okay so how do we fix it?? does uninstaling and reinstaling the game fix it??
    i'd appreciate info thanks
    nile_queen1[/b]
    it worked for like an hour for me then pooof i got fucked im hoping K2 realeases a new patch to fix this :mellow:

ANZAC_Mondane

my other comp did same,, i installed re installed,. but same prob

Then,, i went Options,, made sure all Graphaic Option wher low,, E.g Character Terain ,, then Unclicked shadows,, and i seemed to crash alot on load up,, so i removed Log in Music,, and so far its ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast