Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PROBLEM after the patch

This is a discussion on PROBLEM after the patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO wont even launch for me since it patched :lol: re-install fixed...
Page: 3

kronik

KO wont even launch for me since it patched :lol:

re-install fixed

llJuanMall

ill try repairing it ... i dont get whats wrong!!! i thought it was the graphic card.. but now more poeple have the same problem so it may have something to do with the new patch??? :unsure:

DarkSid

Had same prob, reinstalled KO, updated graphic driver, changed ko settings and everything is fine so far (since yesterday).

llJuanMall

:angry: nothing works, i have tried everything and nothing works....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well I think this patch really makes your graphic card overheat.. All you need is better cooling system or just lower your settings as much as possible. I just tried to launch ko with my old comp and it rebooted right after I tried to log in some server. Just open ati catalyst control center if you have ati card and lower your settings with Nvidia cards I've no idea because I've never had one :P
    If lowering your settings won't work idk then, atleast my old comp never rebooted after lowering all settings This is all I can do for you at the moment.

llJuanMall

I finally go it fix, i could play all day yesterday with no problem. The only thing i did was change my antivirus, since i had Norton and i think this was the problem. I dont know a lot about this, but i think that the new patch had something wrong and Norton antivirus blocked it. Uninstall Norton antivirus, bought anew one, and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hopefully it will help u guys. Good luck

flamthrow

Well I got the same thing but it usually takes 1 or 2h before it reboots( blue screen>system error) I wont bother breaking my head over this coz rebooting every 2 hours or so isnt such a big deal.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well i have the same problem.

Sometimes it happens after a few hours, sometimes it happens while loading KO

Basically i get a blue scream and its a physical memory dump.

Ive updated my drivers
    I have 2GB ram
    Its pretty cold in england atm, actually, make that FREEZING
    Nvidia GeForce 6900GS Graphics card

Its decent stuff, so i dnt know why the fuk its happening 2 my pc, esp since its pretty new aswell :/

KO4fun

Im getting same problem.[/b]
    I have 2 new computers that both do that since the patch. Thing is , Sometimes it runs sometimes it doesnt its really weird. I have been able to play for hours with and without norton and also had the system stop error message with and without norton.
    It is definately in the patch.

I tried uninstall / re-install... Nothing.
    I'll try lowing the graphics tomorrow.
    Tried disabling the anti-virus but dident worked.

gontza

well, i had that problem too, but i fix it like this... problem is about that how xtrap hande ur pc register, so if u did that skill bar fix, change that register value back, it works on me.. (btw sry bad english) but i hope u understand what i meant

SRY its works only few days and today its came up again, but i install little older graphic card driver and its seems to work now...but dont know yet how long...

I have same problem, i play for a bit, pc shutsdown only on KO tho...

ET , Mohaa, bf, msn allw orks fine.

I tought this could be my processor cooler or videocard cooler getting over heat. And it's that

when i play KO my temp raises from 40 -> 70 (remot temp, then it shutsdown.)

i have it since last patch so idk if it&#39;s ko or my comp >.< or some stuff from ko fixing up the temp of my comp no clue im pc neebie. Any help would be appreciated. Don&#39;t mind my english just ask if u don&#39; tunderstand >.<

ty :-)

EDIT :

btw

my pc stats

2 gb ram, dualcore amd

7600 GT nvidia graphic card

and my temp while playing ET or oblivion = 35°c ^^ so ko is getting 2X higher .

not gonna waste my comp for some shitty game, just waiting till k2 fixes it .

KO4fun

After the new patch i dont know whats wrong with my computerr, everytime i log in KO it shuts off, sometimes i have to wait some minutes around 15-30min and then shuts off..... im not sure if the problem has something to do with my power suplier but it only shuts off when i get on KO but when im on msn or just using the internet it doesnt ... im so close to lvl up and now i cant get in ... :angry:
    anybody can help me?
    thxs in advance[/b]
    I turned in a support ticket this morning and have recieved a response that they are aware of this issue and that they are working on it.

PS: try not to mess up your computers too much till they get it fixed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123