Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

which mob drops DD

This is a discussion on which mob drops DD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which mob drops DD upgrade item?...
Page: 1

neofatih

Default which mob drops DD

which mob drops DD upgrade item?

idefix

maybe this shud be in game questions section. u get them from the monster suppression squad quest thingy... and theres a topic about it already so u better read it instead of askin questions about it....

neofatih

Originally posted by idefix
    maybe this shud be in game questions section. u get them from the monster suppression squad quest thingy... and theres a topic about it already so u better read it instead of askin questions about it....
    well idefix, where

idefix

gamequestions and tip section, sticky. its monstersuppression / weaopn defense.

Psy

I have had them drop off of the ashitons in the beginning (for paper) if you want chitin DD you'll need to kill the cantausians and rimotrians. Level 64+ one btw.

R4zor

Originally posted by Psy
    I have had them drop off of the ashitons in the beginning (for paper) if you want chitin DD you'll need to kill the cantausians and rimotrians. Level 64+ one btw.
    it's vice versa, level 64 MSS quest drops paper weapon defense armours

Psy

Originally posted by R4zor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R4zor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    it's vice versa, level 64 MSS quest drops paper weapon defense armours[/b]
    Really? I've gotten many peices of chitin defences near the end of the quest.

neofatih

damn, im just lvl 56 bp so no paper drops for me

idefix

might be wrong but dd is only in the helmets, right? so better just buy teh good old dd helmet, rare item with 25 dd ofC it costs a lot but it has a lot of dd and is very good... u need to upgrade the upgradeable pretty high to get 25 dd lol...

Ripper_of_romania

might be wrong but dd is only in the helmets, right? so better just buy teh good old dd helmet, rare item with 25 dd ofC it costs a lot but it has a lot of dd and is very good... u need to upgrade the upgradeable pretty high to get 25 dd lol...
    +7 has 15 dd

idefix

+10 has how much dd then?

R4zor

Originally posted by neofatih
    did you even read the guide?

How to Initiate Quests *
    To get into these quests you just need to be partied with someone of the coreect level. Even if you arent the right level for the quest as long as you are in a pty with someone who is, then when they initiate the quest you will be tp'ed there too. Put simply: For MSS2 have party leader be lvl 46-50 and go start quest.... everyone in party of ANY LEVEL will be taken to quest. .......... For MSS3 have party leader be lvl 64+ and go start quest.... everyone in party of ANY LEVEL will be taken to quest. Remember the person of the applicable level is the one who can initiate the quest. *

neofatih

Originally posted by R4zor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R4zor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih
    did you even read the guide?

How to Initiate Quests *
    To get into these quests you just need to be partied with someone of the coreect level. Even if you arent the right level for the quest as long as you are in a pty with someone who is, then when they initiate the quest you will be tp'ed there too. Put simply: For MSS2 have party leader be lvl 46-50 and go start quest.... everyone in party of ANY LEVEL will be taken to quest. .......... For MSS3 have party leader be lvl 64+ and go start quest.... everyone in party of ANY LEVEL will be taken to quest. Remember the person of the applicable level is the one who can initiate the quest. *
    [/b]
    what are the drops of it?
    chitin or paper?

idefix

in supperssion squad 2 chitin, squad 3 grade 1 armor.

neofatih

in supperssion squad 2 chitin, squad 3 grade 1 armor.
    ty idefix, but are there shell defensives?
    cuz you said grade 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast