Problem with click&buy...

This is a discussion on Problem with click&buy... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My prem finished 2 days ago so i deside to get a new one and tried the click&buy thing.....but i ...
Page: 1

Pretorian_BG

Default Problem with click&buy...

My prem finished 2 days ago so i deside to get a new one and tried the click&buy thing.....but i have a problem ..."Please check credit card number and expiration date!Please note that your credit cart billing address needs to comply with your chosen country " . Dun know whats wrong ...

the_man_slayer

its shitty.... they shuld use paypal -_-

Technicolor

i havent had any problem with c&b till now

BattyBat

Originally posted by Technicolor
    i havent had any problem with c&b till now
    +1

only problem you will find you will encounter, if you make too many transactions it makes you wait like 28 days... worst part is, the 'too many transactions' limit seems to be like 2 a week, so don't buy premium for anybody else as a favour or you'll end up fucked :lol:

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    they shuld use paypal *-_-
    If I were u, I will give up hoping for paypal

I wrote to CS 2 days ago about when they bring back paypal, and I got this today (so fast lol):

We understand your concern in this matter. *However, due to contractual obligations with PayPal, we are no longer able to provide this service in certain locations. *Please use our new click and buy service to purchase knight cash or premium for this account. *Feel free to browse the information under “Support” on our website for instructions on how to use this new service. If any questions arise, please let us know and will we handle all requests in a timely manner. *Thank you for playing Knight Online.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's called Click and Ghay

or Click and Pray

or Click and Cry

I have yet to do any fucking buying with the pile of shit yet :angry: